Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tobistatler
    tobistatler Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

10 days until Easter. I am so ready to break my Lenten fast. I almost caved yesterday and again this morning. I must pray my way through it. It's only 10 more days.

I keep reminding myself of that too!

Not sure if I want to eat Easter candy that day or ice cream? Probably ice cream.

I tried the Edy's Vermont Maple. It was ok but not enough toffee pieces. It was mostly just syrup-favored ice cream.

Ugh! I might have to skip that one.

I haven't found any of the new Edy's flavors. Wal-Mart the past two weeks hasn't had much of a selection of Edy's (not sure if they're selling out, changing the mod/feature, or getting the new ones in stock).

This is one of the new flavors of Yuengling's I want to try (I think Weis might get this March 28th?)!

cinc.png?itok=09kSKDWt&c=e0cb95b55c9891468bd894119c702748

This flavor is pretty interesting

yuenglings-caramel-popcorn2.png?itok=sidNf683&c=1e042adbb2df075dc26d2f9fc4e99ec8
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

10 days until Easter. I am so ready to break my Lenten fast. I almost caved yesterday and again this morning. I must pray my way through it. It's only 10 more days.

I keep reminding myself of that too!

Not sure if I want to eat Easter candy that day or ice cream? Probably ice cream.

I tried the Edy's Vermont Maple. It was ok but not enough toffee pieces. It was mostly just syrup-favored ice cream.

Ugh! I might have to skip that one.

I haven't found any of the new Edy's flavors. Wal-Mart the past two weeks hasn't had much of a selection of Edy's (not sure if they're selling out, changing the mod/feature, or getting the new ones in stock).

This is one of the new flavors of Yuengling's I want to try (I think Weis might get this March 28th?)!

cinc.png?itok=09kSKDWt&c=e0cb95b55c9891468bd894119c702748

yuenglings-caramel-popcorn2.png?itok=sidNf683&c=1e042adbb2df075dc26d2f9fc4e99ec8

Isn't this brand a beer? Do they make ice cream too? That would be an odd combo.

Yeah it's the same company, but I am not sure if they make any alcoholic ice creams.

If it's not already created I feel like that needs to be a thing

Alcoholic milkshakes in Nashville!

Love the pics! Looks beautiful.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Have fun, POF!

Thanks!

@quiksylver296 sober days are officially over. I arrived at my brother's condo, no food, nothing to drink, had to jump on a conference call. The only thing to eat was roasted peanuts and the only thing to drink was vodka or bad wine. I opted for the bad wine.

I am officially drinking again until after Nashville. That is my next break. Headed for the beach now!!!! Before its too dark...

Bummer. I do not want to end my #soberdays streak on bad alcohol. Hope the beach was awesome!

I think you finish Saturday right? Pick better selections than me.

Nope. May 20th, not March 20th.

Those pics are great. I really love the spiky-looking pink flower.

Oooh I feel bummed now. I thought we were finishing at the same time
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Great pics POF. Have so much fun.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

Beautiful pictures Patricia! What a tropical paradise. Hope you continue to have a grand time.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Weekend confession: I didn't log the rum I drank Sunday or the dancing at the concert. I figure they cancel each other out.

Sounds correct!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

I feel you there!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

There's a local ice cream around here called Perry's and they have a flavor called Movie Time, which is popcorn flavored ice cream with caramel swirls and truffles. Popcorn flavored ice cream is way better than it sounds.

:s

I LOVE popcorn, but I do not think I would eat that!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Alright, off to work I go. I have been MIA cuz my life was crazy hell with my daughter in the hospital. I have brought her home now and she is doing better, not sure if she is going to return to school or not though.

She does keep me busy, I go from being alone all the time cuz my son is never home, to not being able to even watch TV because she will talk AT me the entire day/night.

I love her though, what can I say. :#

Have a good weekend everyone!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Alright, off to work I go. I have been MIA cuz my life was crazy hell with my daughter in the hospital. I have brought her home now and she is doing better, not sure if she is going to return to school or not though.

She does keep me busy, I go from being alone all the time cuz my son is never home, to not being able to even watch TV because she will talk AT me the entire day/night.

So glad to hear that she's home.

• nonoelmo
    Options

So glad to hear that she's home.

Yes!!!! Ditto.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Took my son to get his hair done this morning. My sister is a hairdresser. My sister was putting the bleach in his hair with a fork. My son spouts off with, "she's forking my brains out!" My sister and I are looking at each other trying not to die! :D
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Took my son to get his hair done this morning. My sister is a hairdresser. My sister was putting the bleach in his hair with a fork. My son spouts off with, "she's forking my brains out!" My sister and I are looking at each other trying not to die! :D

Hahaha!
    (Also, is bleach thick enough to apply with a fork? I never knew that)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

I feel you there!!

I have to say I am surprised I have gone this long without ice cream.

Not sure if I will eat ice cream or Easter candy on Easter.

Might dig into my Brach's Spiced Jelly Beans.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

@italian_buju I am so happy that your daughter is home!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

LOL @ your son!

What color did he go with?
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    How was the ironman Patricia?
  • Oberon21
    Options

LOL @ your son!

What color did he go with?

BLUE!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy Monday guys.

Race was SLOW Laura, I barely made it over the finish line before the cut off. I really didn't try hard (not that I think I could have done much better) on the swim and bike legs as I haven't biked or swam since Wisconsin. But my stomach was a mess, I think from all the stuff I drank on the bike, and I felt so nauseous on the run that I just took my time and walked a lot and prayed I wouldn't throw up. I really enjoy this race though, the swim is nice in the inlet (very salty though) and the bike is along the water for a good chunk of it so you get some nice views (and some industrial ones getting there).

The run is in Old San Juan so you see the old buildings and the fort, and its a major party through town. So its fun. Hot, windy and hilly, but fun.

So, last race without training is done! Nashville I won't be properly trained but I have 5 weeks to get ready. A heck of a lot better than none... doing good on my 365 days of daily exercise challenge, I am on day 10 and I am doing something even if just a little bit every day!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Zip lining today! In the PR Rainforest. I have never tried this. I am excited.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Zip lining today! In the PR Rainforest. I have never tried this. I am excited.

Sounds awesome! Have fun.