What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Adphillips9
    Adphillips9 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The chair in my coworker's office now digs into my back. I guess I have less back fat? Also, I notice that my behind is less padded on the toilet seat now and I can feel my butt bones when I sit. My arms are starting to show some definition - like my bicep is noticeable and the flappy bits are less flappy. And I'm not really working out, just cycling and walking.

This is good, because the scale has not shown much movement since the 17th. I'm hoping that it will again soon, even though I had a cheat evening on Saturday.
  • jennyi27
    jennyi27 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have always avoided chairs that have arms like the plague. I didn't fit into them, and they would practically cut off the circulation to the rest of my legs because my thighs were so big. I still am not comfortable in some, but today I went to a meeting at work and sat in a chair with arms, and I was not in pain! Maybe it was just a different brand of chair, I don't know. However...I know I have lost weight and inches, so I am taking it as a NSV! Can't wait to be able to do this on an airplane.
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    vannyn42 wrote: »
    I'm kinda upset that he brought this home though because he knows I'm dieting and can't be eating this stuff. He's supposed to be dieting too and has over 50lbs to lose whereas I'm 10 lbs away from goal weight. So I'm kinda mad at him for not staying on track and trying to take me down too. I know it's wasnt his intention but that's how it makes me feel.
    Don't be so sure. Lots of people like to have "partners in crime" when they make choices they know aren't healthy. It doesn't mean he's a terrible person, but you don't need to eat or drink what he brings home to be polite.

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I'm down to wearing size 10 jeans on my day to day life but when hiking, I prefer my 12s for the extra room they provide.
    When.getting ready for a hike yesterday, the 12s were way too big and i was afraid they would slide down all day, so I wore the 10s.
    I started out squeeeeezing into size 22 jeans.

Really great!!
  • Pinkylee77
    Pinkylee77 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A dress I ordered last year was too tight so I stuck it in the closet. I tried it on it not only fit it was a bit loose.
  • dedycus
    dedycus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Small victory, but I can slip my wedding and engagement rings off my finger without twisting them. It's been too long since I could do that.
  • MindfulNat
    MindfulNat Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Lost 4.2 inches and some of my pants are loose !! Boom !!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY got down that beast of a hill that I normally walk my bike down (because it's crazy steep and rocky and I'm afraid of crashing and knocking my teeth out.) Stayed on my bike the whole time and didn't even come close to flying off the edge or crashing into the bushes. What a maniac! Score! B)
  • LilDsMom2
    LilDsMom2 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    LilDsMom2 wrote: »
    I can now fit my 16 pants after wearing size 20 for most of the winter. I have pants ranging in size from 10 to 22 in my closet (I know :s ) . I also now have the guts to donate the larger sizes to my favorite charity.

Huge victory!! Congrats! Working my way down from an 18 to a 16 now. Hoping to eventually get back into a 12. Keep it up!

Thanks, you too!
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    My size 16 jeans (stretchy) were too baggy to ignore so I decided to add some jeans to my temporary wardrobe. I hadn't really shopped since my starting weight of 258 and I was pleased to fit snugly into a pair of size 12s :D

I had no dress pants to wear to church today (all of them were either dirty and couldn't be washed until tomorrow because my husband majorly bleached our water system, were too big, too little, or I just bought them and they desperately need hemming first). As I'm digging around in my closet I decided to try on a pair of black dress slacks that I had tried on 3 weeks ago and they were EXTREMLY tight through the mid section and completely unwearable at that time. I tried them on and they fit! I wore them to church today and got many compliments.

Awesome job ladies!!!!!!!!!!
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    liahna wrote: »
    I jogged for half a mile. Haven't done that since I was 15 or 16. I am 26 now.
    I ran a 5K. It was awesome

Running/jogging is my next goal, I haven't ran in 4 or 5 years. You ladies are my inspiration. Great job.

• guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I got up and did the dishes today! A big deal for me and my battle with laziness lately lol
  • sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I wore a tank top to the gym! (More of a mental victory as I'm self conscious about my arms)

Also I didn't stop at any of the restaurants by the gym (I live in Chicago about a million yummy places to eat per block)

I decided to put the extra money I got from overtime at work towards more personal training sessions
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I lifted a 60# box today at work no sweat. A few weeks ago I could barely lift 50!!!! Weight lifting is paying off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!