Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Options

Replies

• ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    CariTJR wrote: »
    And just remember this over the weekend everyone -

hvg1qhcw8ddc.jpeg
    And just remember this over the weekend
    So glad to hear chocolate is actually salad. Now I have something to look forward to.
  • ngolden3320
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Started my 6 day vacation off right. Finally saw the scale move. Lost 4.3 lbs. and measured myself for the first time and lost 2.9". Thanks to all of you for helping me through my rough patch. Have a Happy Easter, and if we slip then we *kitten* about it here and start again on Monday. Can I just ask, what is it with work and eating. I go in at 4am and I am starving. I'm off today and have been up since 5 and it is now 6:40 and I'm not Hungry WTH.
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Well done Nichole, that is is an amazing loss in weight and inches! Don't know why it works like that, I'm the same, I have to eat breakfast when at work, but when I'm home I rarely eat until lunchtime because I just don't get hungry until then, and half the time I forget. Odd.
    I lost 2lb this week, nearly on target for my 2 stone goal by my holiday which starts next Saturday. I've got 3lb to lose to make it to 2 stone now, can I lose 3lb this week? I doubt it with Easter in between, but I'm happy I've got as close as I have. It should help immensely with the skiing, I feel much fitter.
    I'm off for a run in a minute, it's a beautiful sunny day here today so I'm going to make the most of it as we're forecast rain for the rest of this long weekend. Boooooooo!
    Keep at it everybody, you're all fabulous.
  • ngolden3320
    Options
    Cari enjoy ur run all gloomy in Ohio. What exactly is a stone. And you have been doing great so even if you don't lose the 3 lbs. just enjoy your holiday you have worked hard for it.
  • ngolden3320
    Options
    You all got this. We are strong we can do anything. All I have to say is thank god I don't have to make Easter dinner. My girls are in myrtle beach for high school softball, and my son will b at his girlfriends. My sister has my mom and dad covered so I think me and hubby are going to our cabin. He has added on a rec room so we are going to finish painting and whatever else needs to be done. So I don't have to make or eat ham and mashed potatoes (my favorite). That also means no Easter baskets so no candy calling my name. And in the plus plus sign those Cadbury eggs will finally leave all of the grocery store isles.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Cari, Nichole, and Jen: WAY TO GO!!!! You guys are amazing and are definitely inspiring me to get my **** together lol

This weekend for Easter I'm going up to my best friend's house tonight for an overnighter, we are having Easter dinner with my Mom's family tomorrow, and on Sunday we are going out to celebrate my significant other's new job. Lots of celebrating, lots of wine!

I'm hoping since I have Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training scheduled for both Saturday and Sunday that that will help to keep me mindful of overeating and booze. Grappling while hung over is never a good idea.

On a more exciting note I put on my favorite pair of "fat" jeans this morning and they are loose!!! My work pants are too so I know I'm making progress even though I wasn't in the right mindset to face the scale this week.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    6ms4zn7ohcuw.jpg

LOL this is fantastic!!! Spring rolls mean they're smaller, right?
  • zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You girls are doing amazing with your workouts and losses! Proud of you all!
    I've been pretty lax on my workouts but I've been doing ok on my food so I did lose a lb this week! I am now officially under 150lbs which is awesome but so many more to lose (I'm short and small frame).
    Have a happy Easter weekend and enjoy those family dinners!
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to say good job everyone! Seems like we are all feeling good and positive, and losing! I weighed myself this morning, mostly so I could see it and try to remind myself not to overindulge with my turkey dinner tonight. I surprised myself and lost a pound!! So that was 1 lb last Saturday and 1 lb today!! I just about ran around my house yahoo-ing!!!
    That will definitely be motivation for me to try extra hard to behave tonight!!
    Well done everyone else for your losses too. And I love it that we are pre planning the exercising and food consumption. We are all on point this weekend! Let's keep up the awesomeness!!
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Oh, Nichole, I think a stone is 12 lbs, but I am not sure exactly! I will have to look it up. I would rather tell my weight in stones, sounds like you weigh less! Ha!
  • uoflgirl89
    uoflgirl89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    here is how my week can be summed up. 6a7hp63kg3il.jpg
    c6vq1oit5y6l.jpg
  • CariTJR
    Options
    Cari enjoy ur run all gloomy in Ohio. What exactly is a stone. And you have been doing great so even if you don't lose the 3 lbs. just enjoy your holiday you have worked hard for it.

A stone is 14lb, so I've lost 25lb so far. Only another 26 to go lol

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Ive maintained my weight loss for three years according to my Facebook newsfeed. o:)
  • danan01
    danan01 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Ugh-I just typed an entire paragraph and it's gone. That's why I hate trying to use my phone for this. Anyway-great losses! Hope everyone has a happy Easter! You're all doing awesome!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Started my 6 day vacation off right. Finally saw the scale move. Lost 4.3 lbs. and measured myself for the first time and lost 2.9". Thanks to all of you for helping me through my rough patch. Have a Happy Easter, and if we slip then we *kitten* about it here and start again on Monday. Can I just ask, what is it with work and eating. I go in at 4am and I am starving. I'm off today and have been up since 5 and it is now 6:40 and I'm not Hungry WTH.

Way to go on the lose of weight and inches!!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    uoflgirl89 wrote: »
    here is how my week can be summed up. 6a7hp63kg3il.jpg
    c6vq1oit5y6l.jpg

Too Funny @uoflgirl89
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    wjjqsmnvvcrt.jpg

LOL! Amen!!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    Shy, I found these for you :D
    5jy8t8jdobcn.jpg
    vln3nkez9qr2.jpg

These are aweomse @CariTJR - So true!!
  • CariTJR
    Options
    Hello everybody, I hope you're all having a great Easter weekend!
    Well my day started off a bit crappy, I went to put my Fitbit on charge and jump in the shower like usual, and the strap on it came away from the main body of the Fitbit, I was just about to throw a proper girly tantrum when it occured to me - good excuse to upgrade to the Surge early! So off I went back to the store with my Charge, and out I came with a brand new Surge - yipppeee. I can't wait to try it out for a run, but i'm currently under strict orders to rest until Club on Monday night as the OH thinks i've been overdoing it a bit lately, and to be fair to him I am feeling a bit achy and overtired, so I'm just going to take it easy for the next few days and give it it's first big test on Monday. I'm a bit like a kid at Christmas. I'm really hoping it works when I ski too! Exciting. :smiley: