Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Good morning, ladies. Care to go lifting?

3s6l8rvezws7.jpg
    Um, yes, please...

All those muscles are too much for me. I am more of a lean muscled male admirer...

Good. More for me! :D
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    goq112b1l5c0.jpg

I need a vacation...

I need to go back on vacation.

Short camping trip the last weekend of April, and the Oregon Coast in July, and I cannot wait for either of them!!!

Oregon coast sounds nice! I have Nashville at the end of April, then England in July...! I can't wait for either either (I know that is probably not grammatically correct).

But I would like to go back to PR NOW!

Nashville in April! :)

I'm going to Cali in May, Chicago in July and maybe again in October if we get in the marathon, and Tucson in December! (mostly race related)

I assume you are going to meet our very own Laura?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I had a miserable day yesterday. Tons of stress, no exercise, everything fell by the wayside. So I restarted daily exercise today, signed up for my 34 mile prep race in June for the 50 mile in Nov, got an appt for my cat for a check up and am seeking a groomer for her coat (has mats and will only let me partly brush her out).

I now know where my exhaustion I have been feeling for months is coming from. I was fine in PR with same amount of sleep, I come back to NJ and work and am exhausted. I think its stress... so I need to just fight through it and find some good outlets.

Happy Good Friday for those of you who practice.

Patricia
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I had a miserable day yesterday. Tons of stress, no exercise, everything fell by the wayside. So I restarted daily exercise today, signed up for my 34 mile prep race in June for the 50 mile in Nov, got an appt for my cat for a check up and am seeking a groomer for her coat (has mats and will only let me partly brush her out).

I now know where my exhaustion I have been feeling for months is coming from. I was fine in PR with same amount of sleep, I come back to NJ and work and am exhausted. I think its stress... so I need to just fight through it and find some good outlets.

Patricia

Happy Good Friday. I hope you have a restful, recharging weekend! Hugs!
  • sst036
    sst036 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Since Creme eggs landed in the supermarkets just after New Years, I have been going through at least two eggs a day (or three...or four). They don't even taste the same as when I was a kid! I have no idea why I am so obsessed with them and I'm secretly glad that theyll be gone now and I can get a handle on this "mysterious" 4kg weight gain. Thank goodness ANZAC day is next and I don't like ANZAC biscuits!
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

Patricia

Sorry to hear about the rough day but it sounds like you rebounded really well today. It's amazing what stress can do to us. A stress outlet I love is adult coloring books. I put on a dorky TV show and zone out while I color. Makes me smile every time.
  • Rachel0778
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    I feel like my brain is going Jekyl and Hyde on me

Hyde Brain: Why not eat some of all of the treats in the house? They're all so delicious
    Jekyl Brain: We already had our treat today, we can have more treats tomorrow
    Hyde Brain: Why wait for tomorrow when you could have it now?
    Jekyl Brain: I'm not hungry, and that would be a binge which would make me feel awful and regret it.
    Hyde Brain: It's just one day, you won't fall back into your old binging patterns. It's just to get it out of your system
    Jekyl Brain: BS I know better than that!

And so on and so forth. Seriously, after these treats are gone I'm making sure there's no more than 1 or 2 types of sweet items in the house at one time. Otherwise I want the ice cream, Easter candy, and girl scout cookies all at once!

Jekyl and Hyde weren't very good to you today. I hope Jekyll won the battle, I liked her reasoning.

Thankfully Jekyl did win, mostly because I had to go to my boxing class that ended up lasting 3 hours so I was away from the cabinets until bedtime! Distraction at it's best
  • Rachel0778
    Options
    sst036 wrote: »
    Since Creme eggs landed in the supermarkets just after New Years, I have been going through at least two eggs a day (or three...or four). They don't even taste the same as when I was a kid! I have no idea why I am so obsessed with them and I'm secretly glad that theyll be gone now and I can get a handle on this "mysterious" 4kg weight gain. Thank goodness ANZAC day is next and I don't like ANZAC biscuits!

I agree 100% with the Easter candy. What's an ANZAC day/biscuit?
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Today was the first day of my PMS and I ate well over half a box of kraft mac and cheese by myself.

By.My.Self.

On top of my normal daily meals. I feel a little dirty. And very very full.

I have grown to hate that over full feeling. log it and start a new day with endless possibilities for you.
  • raymax4
    Options

Patricia

Happy Good Friday. I'm hoping that you have better day today.
  • raymax4
    Options
    sst036 wrote: »
    I'm glad your temptations are gone and you are free to focus on your goals. I move that April will be a better month.
  • raymax4
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I feel like my brain is going Jekyl and Hyde on me

Hyde Brain: Why not eat some of all of the treats in the house? They're all so delicious
    Jekyl Brain: We already had our treat today, we can have more treats tomorrow
    Hyde Brain: Why wait for tomorrow when you could have it now?
    Jekyl Brain: I'm not hungry, and that would be a binge which would make me feel awful and regret it.
    Hyde Brain: It's just one day, you won't fall back into your old binging patterns. It's just to get it out of your system
    Jekyl Brain: BS I know better than that!

And so on and so forth. Seriously, after these treats are gone I'm making sure there's no more than 1 or 2 types of sweet items in the house at one time. Otherwise I want the ice cream, Easter candy, and girl scout cookies all at once!

Jekyl and Hyde weren't very good to you today. I hope Jekyll won the battle, I liked her reasoning.

Thankfully Jekyl did win, mostly because I had to go to my boxing class that ended up lasting 3 hours so I was away from the cabinets until bedtime! Distraction at it's best

Indeed
  • Oberon21
    Options

Patricia

Happy Good Friday. I hope you have a restful, recharging weekend! Hugs!

Thanks, you too!
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/23/student-senate-uc-berkeley-campus-abortion-clinic/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

probably the most ridiculous thing I have seen, regardless of your stance on abortion, why should these students be entitled to free ones?
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

3s6l8rvezws7.jpg
    Um, yes, please...

Only if he can be my spotter.....
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

3s6l8rvezws7.jpg
    Um, yes, please...

ho3nd4gy2yzv.jpg
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    @Oberon21 , now that you have identified the problem, I know you will find a workable solution. Just like I am about to have an argument with my husband over replacing my stolen Jeep. The insurance has given us a number that I am sure won't change. That will result in us need to add a bit to the total for me to replace it with something comprable. He hates to spend money. (Not that I really like doing that much either). I will have to find a way to use the insurance money and save some up and buy it myself. He is making me nuts over this.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    @Oberon21 , now that you have identified the problem, I know you will find a workable solution. Just like I am about to have an argument with my husband over replacing my stolen Jeep. The insurance has given us a number that I am sure won't change. That will result in us need to add a bit to the total for me to replace it with something comprable. He hates to spend money. (Not that I really like doing that much either). I will have to find a way to use the insurance money and save some up and buy it myself. He is making me nuts over this.

That is ridiculous. Your jeep was stolen. You have insurance money. He should help you get a new jeep. A car is like part of your personality. You need one that makes you feel who you are. Otherwise you will always be unhappy with what you get. Don't back off on this one!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/23/student-senate-uc-berkeley-campus-abortion-clinic/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

probably the most ridiculous thing I have seen, regardless of your stance on abortion, why should these students be entitled to free ones?

How about preventative measures? I am all for a women's option to choose. I would choose to do my best not to get pregnant (where possible...not every situation is possible or 100% perfect for every preventative measure). Sounds like these students have lots of options near campus, I agree not sure why they need their own special clinic.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options

3s6l8rvezws7.jpg
    Um, yes, please...

ho3nd4gy2yzv.jpg

Challenge accepted!