Mine too!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    @sufferlandrian I hope he is doing much better
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,224 Member
    Options
    He didn't make it. The surgery stayed together but the previous sepsis caused clotting problems and we lost him.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    :'( sorry to hear that. Boo
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Very sad.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
  • TK6299
    Options
    Tuesday night... 10 hrs to go....
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    I'm hanging out on my couch while my hubs and dogs snore the night away.
  • hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    @lilaclovebird - your girl Jeanette sounds familiar.

I have a friend who works for "the county" back in the PHL area where I used to live, and - man, oh man.

I don't know how you do it.

The rampant, shameless nepotism and favoritism that goes on there is beyond what anyone who doesn't deal with it firsthand could possibly imagine.

Their IT director is the son of a county commissioner who has never worked in IT before, has zero people, supervisory, or management skills, and has no clue whatsoever how his department functions.

And he's untouchable.

The IT director gig is the third job he's had since "going to work for the county" because he's been a colossal fu(!<up in every capacity he's worked in.

I don't know that Jeanette is "connected" that way, but I can't imagine why they put up with her $h!t otherwise.

• hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    oh, and I'll join in with the chorus...your hair looks great.

there are numerous lovely ladies that frequent this thread...makes it easy to look forward to dropping by to check in with you all.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    hamptontom wrote: »
    @lilaclovebird - your girl Jeanette sounds familiar.

I have a friend who works for "the county" back in the PHL area where I used to live, and - man, oh man.

I don't know how you do it.

The rampant, shameless nepotism and favoritism that goes on there is beyond what anyone who doesn't deal with it firsthand could possibly imagine.

Their IT director is the son of a county commissioner who has never worked in IT before, has zero people, supervisory, or management skills, and has no clue whatsoever how his department functions.

And he's untouchable.

The IT director gig is the third job he's had since "going to work for the county" because he's been a colossal fu(!<up in every capacity he's worked in.

I don't know that Jeanette is "connected" that way, but I can't imagine why they put up with her $h!t otherwise.

It's just damn near impossible to get fired from our positions with the state unless you eff up in a seriously colossal way.

She will be getting a negative Performance Based Notation(PBN) for this latest stunt. I admit, I'm not as excited as I thought I would be about it.

Today I relieved SPSO(Supervisory Public Safety Officer) Pugh and he said 'don't be hard on my buddy' that she was a 'good worker' and 'we need more of her'. I have no idea if he was joking or not so I responded with "If you say so..."
    So she MAY be connected "that way" but I have no idea.

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Also, it's my FRIDAY!!!! I'm going to sleep until the sun goes NOVA tomorrow/this morning. SO EXCITED!
  • TK6299
    Options
    Also, it's my FRIDAY!!!! I'm going to sleep until the sun goes NOVA tomorrow/this morning. SO EXCITED!

Today is my Monday... and its an OT day... Blah! Staff meeting tomorrow before work as well. On the bright side... I get to go work out in ten minutes. ;)
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,224 Member
    Options
    Busy night. Wish I could say I had good news for everyone, but that's not the nature of an ER. For a change, most the cases went quite well. :smile:
  • TK6299
    Options
    @sufferlandrian Hopefully busy makes the time go by faster. I feel like my night is flowing like molasses. I did get a good work out in though, so.... that hour is gone... whats next?
  • LooserPaul
    LooserPaul Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had this app for a while but I have never really used it. I work nights and I can't seem to stop the calorie count from resetting at midnight which is only half way thru my day. Any ideas?
  • TK6299
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I typically wake @ 3pm. Shower and ready for work, leaving house by 4pm. I eat a protein bar on way to work (lunch). At work, between 5-9 I have a banana, and a couple of tangerines, or perhaps 5 crackers (snack). Then I eat my dinner between 9-10. I reset my calories at midnight, and work out at 1am (fortunately my work allows that), and after the workout, I have a protein shake (breakfast), and then I do not eat anything else before going to bed at 6am
  • JustCallMeTori
    JustCallMeTori Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    LooserPaul wrote: »
    I've had this app for a while but I have never really used it. I work nights and I can't seem to stop the calorie count from resetting at midnight which is only half way thru my day. Any ideas?

Unfortunately there isn't any way that I have found to reset them at midnight. :( I just do calorie intake from midnight to midnight.
  • Zipbsky
    Zipbsky Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    LooserPaul wrote: »

Unfortunately there isn't any way that I have found to reset them at midnight. :( I just do calorie intake from midnight to midnight.

So, hit the diary button then hit the arrow at the top, it will take you to yesterday. Then add any food you eat. I track my days from when I wake up to when I go to sleep. Start the new day when you wake up.