Replies

• catmaster
    catmaster Posts: 34 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Meow.
  • Pinkylee77
    Pinkylee77 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You ethics may actually kill your cat. It is like not allowing a lion or tiger to eat meat. This is a joke right? PETA people eating tasty animals
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    It's likely a joke and 3 years old.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I noticed that your family decided and your kids object and you lol. It appears to me that one adult is religiously determined on this agenda.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

zombiecats.gif
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This thread reminds me of one of my favorite PA notes. This is not from my phone, so the name at the top was NOT my doing!

g26j0tfw1cle.jpg
    gmoa1txkc5ll.jpg

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    You should give me the cat. My Rottweiler is feeling a bit peckish . he'd love a little vegan kitty to snack on.
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Cr01502 wrote: »
    Hello

Me and my family have recently decided to go vegan. It's been about one year now and so far we're all really enjoying it (the kids sometimes complain about the food lol). But the newest addition to our family, a six month old Munchkin named Nadia, absolutely refuses to adopt our vegan lifestyle. I've picked up a few recipes off the internet but she absolutely REFUSES to eat. My family and I are big into animal welfare and we just don't believe in harming other animals. Any ideas?

I then make it into a dough and place it in the oven and make it into biscuits.

Obvious troll is obvious.