• Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Priss08 wrote: »

Just trying to give an update. I'm at 183 lbs now and *hopefully* this update picture works.

lqsyhc8g5ftn.jpeg

WOW! Excellent!!!
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    KrisiAnnH wrote: »
    KrisiAnnH wrote: »

I started off exercising 5 times a week for at least 20 mins, then slowly upped my workouts to 40 mins to an hour. I've recently got a new job so workouts have taken a bit of a back burner but I still make sure I workout on days off, so at the moment my exercise plan is about an hour 3 times a week. I use FitnessBlender and their Youtube channel, and started with the beginner workouts etc (so difficulties 1 and 2).

Sorry for the long post but it's kinda hard to sum up so many lifestyle changes and still keep it concise haha. Hope this helps :)

Have you sent your pics to Kelli and Daniel? It's amazing the progress you've made, and made me want to get back on with their fitness plans. :) Thanks!

No I hadn't even thought of it to be honest! I may well do once I've hit my goal weight :) I definitely owe them a lot for keeping me motivated with such awesome exercise videos

Do eeeeet! You know you want to ;)
  • Priss08
    Priss08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    xzfxthn3wor0.jpeg
    bqxyg2ttjsju.jpeg
    The one in pink with my son is from April of 2015. The one in beige is from last Sunday March 6th. I am 5'11" and I have at least another 60 pounds to go. I am a work in progress.

You've done some great work!
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Priss08
    Options
    Degeestd wrote: »
    nd89pwpo9iyq.jpeg

SW: 243
    CW: 171
    Goal wait - none - 15% BF

You look good! Love your rug.
  • Susiepoop345
    Susiepoop345 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 BTW
  • Priss08
    Options
    I'm 5'9 BTW

You and I are the same height. I would love to be at 160, just trying to take things slowly now.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Bump again
  • mzchoize
    mzchoize Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, and loving everyone success stories! Soo bumpity-bump!!
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    wbandel wrote: »
    Bump for later. I'm just a couple lbs short of my half way goal, so I'll probably post some pics soon, if not here in the success thread in general. Also, I'm 5'11 (and 3/4, but I round down lol).

Great work ladies! :flowerforyou:

I am 5'11" and 15/16!! haha
  • inka912
    inka912 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    80 days in and 25lbs down! 186-161!
    fyixhasbks7q.jpg
    Girl, amazing job, you look great! This is such a motivation for me! I am 5'9", my sw is 190 and gw 160 too! :)
  • amnaimon
    amnaimon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    80 days in and 25lbs down! 186-161!
    fyixhasbks7q.jpg

thats awesome..what did you do?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!