Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

MissKalhan wrote: »
    Confession: It's been almost 2 weeks since I've been to the gym. I got deathly ill (Fever, chills and my asthma acted up) for a week and now dealing with a break up. Yesterday was the first day that I was actually able to eat under calories because I didn't get into the Grief Bacon, baby steps are better than no steps right?
    <3

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Thanks! I replied to her! :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    So since PR I have gained 6 lbs. I have been eating well but a LOT. Time to reset before this gets out of control.

Also again drank wine last night and have a raging headache today. I am just going to reset to a year of health. Exercise daily. Eat well and vegan. Stop drinking period. I have 2 years til I am 50. I want to be amazing. I am healthier and thinner then I have been my whole life but there are opportunities for improvement. I'm going to make 48 amazing!

And thanks to those of you who sent me cards! My only cards are batcave cards. You guys rock!

Sounds like great goals. Form what I have sen you are already amazing but I support the notion to continually improve what you got. I saw this in a store the other day and decided I like it for my new mantra.
    jkuudcw0do5f.jpg

I'm sorry I missed posting Happy birthday on your birthday the day got away from me. please allow me to post it now and you can feel free to have another celebration following the instructions.
    snuz230yucjz.png
    Now get your birthday hat on, blow out your candles and make your wish come true!

I saw this on the way to a hike the other day. I have never seen a horse put his head out of the trailer to feel the breeze before. He seemed to be completely enjoying it.
    xq32pz7x1os1.jpg

Thanks! And thank you for the card <3

I don't like when horses are allowed to do that while driving. I always imagine a horrible accident. But I did spend a nice evening with my girl! :smiley:
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession: It's been almost 2 weeks since I've been to the gym. I got deathly ill (Fever, chills and my asthma acted up) for a week and now dealing with a break up. Yesterday was the first day that I was actually able to eat under calories because I didn't get into the Grief Bacon, baby steps are better than no steps right?

Yes!

Are you still planning on doing the competition?

Ideally yes but with the break up I lost the trainer/nutritionist. I'm not sure if I can do it this year, which means it will give me more time for next year. We will see.

Wait? I had to go back and reread that. Did you break up with the mancreature?
  • Oberon21
    Options

:'( so sorry that you had a horrible 2 weeks. I hope you are on a well being trajectory now. Some times baby steps is all we can do. I suspect you have done more than that evan in your weakened state.

I agree with this. Well said!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So since PR I have gained 6 lbs. I have been eating well but a LOT. Time to reset before this gets out of control.

Also again drank wine last night and have a raging headache today. I am just going to reset to a year of health. Exercise daily. Eat well and vegan. Stop drinking period. I have 2 years til I am 50. I want to be amazing. I am healthier and thinner then I have been my whole life but there are opportunities for improvement. I'm going to make 48 amazing!

And thanks to those of you who sent me cards! My only cards are batcave cards. You guys rock!

Sounds like great goals. Form what I have sen you are already amazing but I support the notion to continually improve what you got. I saw this in a store the other day and decided I like it for my new mantra.
    jkuudcw0do5f.jpg

I'm sorry I missed posting Happy birthday on your birthday the day got away from me. please allow me to post it now and you can feel free to have another celebration following the instructions.
    snuz230yucjz.png
    Now get your birthday hat on, blow out your candles and make your wish come true!

I saw this on the way to a hike the other day. I have never seen a horse put his head out of the trailer to feel the breeze before. He seemed to be completely enjoying it.
    xq32pz7x1os1.jpg

I don't like when horses are allowed to do that while driving. I always imagine a horrible accident. But I did spend a nice evening with my girl! :smiley:

I have seen horse and cattle trailers with webbing over the windows to stop the animals from doing that. It's all fun and games until your 8 year old (me) rolls the window down to try to let the horse. I think I took 10 years off my mom's life. (I grew up before mandatory seat belts and I love horses.)
    Edit that should say pet the horse...
  • Oberon21
    Options

jkuudcw0do5f.jpg

snuz230yucjz.png

xq32pz7x1os1.jpg

I have seen horse and cattle trailers with webbing over the windows to stop the animals from doing that. It's all fun and games until your 8 year old (me) rolls the window down to try to let the horse. I think I took 10 years off my mom's life. (I grew up before mandatory seat belts and I love horses.)
    Edit that should say pet the horse...

That is funny! I never thought of that!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I never got a chance to post this pic. Lois, Danny and me in NYC.
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

• KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    it would be amazing to see this passing by....

3pz0qyxqeqww.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

Oh my gosh! You all look fabulous! @Oberon21 @Lois_1989 @djattle
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »

3pz0qyxqeqww.jpg

Um, how do you get that ON?!? (And I've had horses...)
  • KylerJaye
    Options
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

you guys look great!
  • KylerJaye
    Options

3pz0qyxqeqww.jpg

right?!
    maybe a lot of velcro??
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options

3pz0qyxqeqww.jpg

right?!
    maybe a lot of velcro??

My thought exactly!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

It's a great picture of all three of you.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    On the radio this morning.... Love this rant! Listen if you can.

http://media.mix947.com/a/114538980/fight-song-sara-supports-amy-schumer.htm