June Move Your @SS Challenge...

Replies

• emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Adding another 3.5 today, ticker updated
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    1.35 miles / 15 minutes on TM. It was only a warm up prior to my Zumba class; but still worth posting, right?..:wink:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    4 miles thursday
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Added 6.1 miles. 1.3 miles for my warmup and cooldown walks, with 4.8 miles of running with a few walk intervals, between. Damn... that was rough today. First day running since I was sick, and I wasn't quite up to this. Proud of myself for sucking it up, though.

15.1 miles to go for the rest of the month. I think I should be able to swing that, providing no more viruses knock me down again!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    3 miles total yesterday between lunch walk and then treadmill at the gym before and after spin and wts...updated ticker below...

i HAVE to knock out the 12 1/2 miles by the end of the month....i'll push myself hard to make this goal....
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    2.8 miles yesterday
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Updated ticker. I do hope to get in a short bike ride too.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Added 6.1 miles. 1.3 miles for my warmup and cooldown walks, with 4.8 miles of running with a few walk intervals, between. Damn... that was rough today. First day running since I was sick, and I wasn't quite up to this. Proud of myself for sucking it up, though.

15.1 miles to go for the rest of the month. I think I should be able to swing that, providing no more viruses knock me down again!
    Good job! Don't over do it so you can coast home!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Got in 3 miles this morning!!! Probably will not get in more today due to all class reunion but I'll hit the trail again tomorrow! Have a great weekend all!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Ran 5K this evening in 33 mins, a good time for me.

This month has been a struggle with my herniated neck disk and constant arm pain (+MRIs and electromyograms), moving my business to new (not worse but cheaper) offices, the summer heat and my successive business trips. It's unlikely that I'll make my goal, however I'm really pleased that most of my miles came from running and hiking (no cycling at all). At least, I burned nearly the same amount of calories.

I'll try to post a progress chart before Monday, as I'll be away to Finland the whole week. This is an annual review trip where I will have to explain the greek economy crisis and I'm not sure that I will have much time available to track the challenge. I'll do my best.
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    14.2 miles from a cardio sampler! Hit my goal with a week to spare!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,275 Member
    Okay I know I've been slacking since I left on my vacation but I'm back and ready to finish the month off with a bang!! My ticker is up to date as of today. I'm really hoping to still meet my goal this month. Eeek!
  • 3 miles getting to know my new sister-in-law tonight. There's something about taking a walk with someone that really gets you talking and getting to know each other. I love it!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Current mileage: 26
    Goal Mileage: 55
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    Dinos thank you for everything. Feel better and enjoy Finland.

Everyone is doing awesome...Bravo to us all!!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I had my best run EVER this morning.

6.64 miles / 1 hour. I'm amazed and still in shock. I keep double checking my watch to make sure I'm not reading the time wrong. Holy Cram!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,380 Member
    5.25 mile run in this morning. I am going on a short bike ride with the family this afternoon also.
  • LorinaLynn
    Jogged 2.35 miles today. Inching closer to my goal. :smile:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,380 Member
    3.5 miles family bike ride today.
  • LorinaLynn
    Tacked on another 1.3 miles of dog-walking.