Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I never got a chance to post this pic. Lois, Danny and me in NYC.
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg
    Love it! They are such a cute couple!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

It's a great picture of all three of you.

Agree! :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

I think I look like this when I run.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

Oh my gosh! You all look fabulous! @Oberon21 @Lois_1989 @djattle

Great picture! I love that it's in front of a Beatles picture.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

Love this video! I wish more exercise representation was like this. Then people would be less afraid to go to the gym or workout outside.
  • Rachel0778
    Options
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

Fantastic photo!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

We planned that! ;)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg
    Love it! They are such a cute couple!

They really are!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    it would be amazing to see this passing by....

3pz0qyxqeqww.jpg

Um, how do you get that ON?!? (And I've had horses...)

A super well trained one. Quiet.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »

Love this video! I wish more exercise representation was like this. Then people would be less afraid to go to the gym or workout outside.

I've seen this one before and I love it!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

Fantastic photo!
    Agreed!

• Tammy518
    Tammy518 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I weigh out veggies like sweet potatoes at the grocery store on my food scale, yes I bring it with me. It's a flat black smooth one and looks like an iPad from a distance. It any of the sweet potatoes weigh more than 200 grams I won't buy it. So some weeks, I don't get them, because none are in the magic gram weight. I also buy loose onions and bell peppers on a similar weight method. Again some weeks, there aren't any in that weight.

I only buy my International Delight coffee creamer in the single serving mini containers like you get at restaurants. That way I know exactly how much creamer is in my coffee every morning.

I have counted the pieces of popcorn I have eaten.

All meat for myself is weighed out of the big package, vacuum sealed with date, weight, and either put in the fridge or freezer.

Packages of cheese are brought home and cut immediately into 1 ounce slices and vacuum sealed and returned to the fridge.

Lunches for the week are done on Sunday. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I usually do mixed veggies 300 grams frozen weight to be microwaved. Tuesday and Thursday are Broccoli days and that is 400 grams of frozen weight to be microwaved.

Boxes of Cereal if they are mine, get pre portioned out to 42 gram Ziploc baggies. I'm the only one who will drink 2% milk. So the half gallon gets weighed out into 8 ounce containers and returned to the fridge in their little reusable thermos containers.

When I make biscuits, I weigh the flour out and do not use a measuring cup. Any flour used for kneading that is left gets scraped up and weighed to subtract from the recipe.

I have made hamburgers for a party and weighed each patty, and thrown away what would not divide evenly into the calculated weight of the others.

I can actually nail the number of servings a peanut butter container has in it by the label to perfect accuracy. I weigh it out too.

I actually own 4 food scales, 1 that travels, 1 at the office and 2 in the kitchen. Their batteries are changed the 1st day of every month whether they need it or not. They are also all the same brand and identical. I'm a lab tech and have used the calibrated weights to check their accuracy, they are in acceptable range. I do this often.

Shall I continue. I have developed a lot of quirks over my 900+ logging days here.

Whew that's a lot, HOWEVER now I don't feel like I'm overdoing it so much even when my family and friends look at me like I've totally lost every single brain cell. Cause I sooooooo do many of these things, but hey we do what works for us.
  • Tammy518
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    Also, my confession is that while I laugh at the "sugar addiction" threads, I too am addicted. I typically snort the easier stuff like powdered sugar or dextrose. But when I am desperate I have been known to reach the depths of snorting pixie stix. Once I even did some stevia. Never again.

I am not ashamed.

I literally just LOL'd all over this living room. Thank you for that hilarious visual.
  • Tammy518
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    Here is my confession: 90% of the time I make my dinner different then what I make for my family, most of the time I eat the same thing day after day, BUT I like it, lol.

Hey me too :)
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Confession: It's been almost 2 weeks since I've been to the gym. I got deathly ill (Fever, chills and my asthma acted up) for a week and now dealing with a break up. Yesterday was the first day that I was actually able to eat under calories because I didn't get into the Grief Bacon, baby steps are better than no steps right?

You are moving forward and that is great. Baby steps are awesome.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

We planned that! ;)
    I love it.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

<3 That was great fun, I'm so glad we managed to meet up.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

Lois the picture looks like you guys are family taking a picture together.

You two could pass as relatives.
  • Rachel0778
    Options
    Tammy518 wrote: »
    I weigh out veggies like sweet potatoes at the grocery store on my food scale, yes I bring it with me. It's a flat black smooth one and looks like an iPad from a distance. It any of the sweet potatoes weigh more than 200 grams I won't buy it. So some weeks, I don't get them, because none are in the magic gram weight. I also buy loose onions and bell peppers on a similar weight method. Again some weeks, there aren't any in that weight.

I only buy my International Delight coffee creamer in the single serving mini containers like you get at restaurants. That way I know exactly how much creamer is in my coffee every morning.

I have counted the pieces of popcorn I have eaten.

All meat for myself is weighed out of the big package, vacuum sealed with date, weight, and either put in the fridge or freezer.

Packages of cheese are brought home and cut immediately into 1 ounce slices and vacuum sealed and returned to the fridge.

Lunches for the week are done on Sunday. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I usually do mixed veggies 300 grams frozen weight to be microwaved. Tuesday and Thursday are Broccoli days and that is 400 grams of frozen weight to be microwaved.

Boxes of Cereal if they are mine, get pre portioned out to 42 gram Ziploc baggies. I'm the only one who will drink 2% milk. So the half gallon gets weighed out into 8 ounce containers and returned to the fridge in their little reusable thermos containers.

When I make biscuits, I weigh the flour out and do not use a measuring cup. Any flour used for kneading that is left gets scraped up and weighed to subtract from the recipe.

I have made hamburgers for a party and weighed each patty, and thrown away what would not divide evenly into the calculated weight of the others.

I can actually nail the number of servings a peanut butter container has in it by the label to perfect accuracy. I weigh it out too.

I actually own 4 food scales, 1 that travels, 1 at the office and 2 in the kitchen. Their batteries are changed the 1st day of every month whether they need it or not. They are also all the same brand and identical. I'm a lab tech and have used the calibrated weights to check their accuracy, they are in acceptable range. I do this often.

Shall I continue. I have developed a lot of quirks over my 900+ logging days here.

Whew that's a lot, HOWEVER now I don't feel like I'm overdoing it so much even when my family and friends look at me like I've totally lost every single brain cell. Cause I sooooooo do many of these things, but hey we do what works for us.

That sounds exhausting but to each their own!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

Lois the picture looks like you guys are family taking a picture together.

You two could pass as relatives.

That is funny, that crossed my mind too... Although Lois is much cuter and has a better accent!