Black Team Challenge Week 3

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    hehehe. I knew you couldn't resist. *hugs* Ignore it. Some people just need to hear themselves talk...or rather in this case...type. :bigsmile: :heart:

I hope that they never make a mistake. If they do I hope they feel as stupid as they are TRYING to make other people feel!

Don't worry-- she was wrong anyway.....I speak fluent orange..
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I speak fluent turquoise. :huh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    hehehe. I knew you couldn't resist. *hugs* Ignore it. Some people just need to hear themselves talk...or rather in this case...type. :bigsmile: :heart:

I hope that they never make a mistake. If they do I hope they feel as stupid as they are TRYING to make other people feel!

I was gonna say that it can't be that hard to learn if my 2 year old speaks it. but I don't want to come off B**CHY. Wouldn't want anyone to get their panties in a bunch again.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    come on, Nicky! I'm putting off weight training! Sing me a song! Pleeeeease?! BTW, you could teach yoga with that phrase. "accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative...deep breath in, bend to the side, deep breath out. that's goooood." :happy:

Well, okay, but only because you asked nicely!

ACCENTUATE THE POSITIVE, EEEEEELIMINATE THE NEGATIVE. LA LA LA LA. ELIMINATE THE POSITIVE... OH ****... ACCENTUATE THE POSITIVE, ELIMINATE THE NEGATIVE... that's what makes the world go round! Whenever I feel blue, I just think of you and I accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative.

:bigsmile:

The end. That's an exact transcript of how I was singing too. Heh.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

I was gonna say that it can't be that hard to learn if my 2 year old speaks it. but I don't want to come off B**CHY. Wouldn't want anyone to get their panties in a bunch again.

that's okay -- I did it for ya.
  • nickybr38
    Options

But... on the plus side if their panties were in a bunch they couldn't work out as hard and we might win the BL game!!!! :blushing:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    come on, Nicky! I'm putting off weight training! Sing me a song! Pleeeeease?! BTW, you could teach yoga with that phrase. "accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative...deep breath in, bend to the side, deep breath out. that's goooood." :happy:

Well, okay, but only because you asked nicely!

ACCENTUATE THE POSITIVE, EEEEEELIMINATE THE NEGATIVE. LA LA LA LA. ELIMINATE THE POSITIVE... OH ****... ACCENTUATE THE POSITIVE, ELIMINATE THE NEGATIVE... that's what makes the world go round! Whenever I feel blue, I just think of you and I accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative.

The end. That's an exact transcript of how I was singing too. Heh.

Bravo, Nicky, Bravo! I loved it! (does this mean I still have to go weight train?:huh: )

Applause.gif
  • nickybr38
    Options
    Bravo, Nicky, Bravo! I loved it! (does this mean I still have to go weight train?:huh: )

Applause.gif

Darn right! And you can sing my song while you're at it!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    *sigh* Fine....

I DID however, already do my 20 min. ab dvd & my 30 min. of cardio. If I can get in my 40 min. weight training, I'll be very pleased with myself.

Off I go!
  • nickybr38
    Options
    *sigh* Fine....

I DID however, already do my 20 min. ab dvd & my 30 min. of cardio. If I can get in my 40 min. weight training, I'll be very pleased with myself.

Off I go!

Have fun! :bigsmile:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Why do I even bother? Some people just think that they are so much smarter then other people. I bet you that they really aren't!!! I also hope that they are working on themselves because trying to make other people feel bad to make them look good is SO SO SO SO SO UGLY!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sam,

I'm sorry somebody did you wrong.

I think you are amazing, and I really appreciate the work you are putting into organizing this team, the challenge, and all the things you do to motivate yourself and others on this message board.

Hang in there. Whoever did this is not worth your time..

**HUGS**

jb
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Why do I even bother? Some people just think that they are so much smarter then other people. I bet you that they really aren't!!! I also hope that they are working on themselves because trying to make other people feel bad to make them look good is SO SO SO SO SO UGLY!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sam,

I'm sorry somebody did you wrong.

I think you are amazing, and I really appreciate the work you are putting into organizing this team, the challenge, and all the things you do to motivate yourself and others on this message board.

Hang in there. Whoever did this is not worth your time..

**HUGS**

jb

They didn't do me wrong. I just don't think it is very pretty of someone who always has to make sure they are the right one with out thinking about it first. Becasue if they would have then they would know that our language IS the hardest to learn.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hey team ...

Just popping in to say hello! I have to go eat something right now so I don't end up puking it up at Zumba tonight ... somehow I haven't eaten lunch yet!

Of course, I had a pretty big breakfast ... at 11:00! I have my days & nights mixed up still....

Have fun, y'all ...

:heart: Tresa
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    smiley-hug002.gif
    smiley-hug008.gif Feel better? Oh, and don't forget
    smiley-hug007.gif because I think the smiley butt crack is funny.
  • nickybr38
    Options
    smiley-hug007.gif because I think the smiley butt crack is funny.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    A plumber smilie!!!
    That's fantastic.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Applause.gif

Darn right! And you can sing my song while you're at it!

I can't get it out of my head:laugh:
  • nickybr38
    Options
    I can't get it out of my head:laugh:

There are more verses too!

But a lot of them were just accentuate the nega-AH DAMMIT!!!!

Heheh. I kept getting the lines messed up. :blushing:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    If nothing else, we are a FUN team! LOL :laugh:
  • nickybr38
    Options
    If nothing else, we are a FUN team! LOL :laugh:

Did you get your 40 minutes in missy!?