"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday! Was out of it for a few days, bashed my elbows up slipping on some stairs, but back at it and starting my 8-12 week cut or However long it takes to hit 8% body fat before bulking back up all fall.

Strength

Pull-ups 4x8
    Pull downs 3x12,10,8
    Barbell rows 4x10,8,6,5
    Dumbell rows 3x12,10,8

Assessment

Going into this cut strong minded, really going to focus on preserving strength and even increasing it this time.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. DD back to school and me back to yard duty!

Cardio: stairmaster- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- high pulldowns, one arm rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pushdowns. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Had a good birthday dinner with my mom (Thai) over the weekend and helped my DD with her extra credit work.
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,754 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi all!

Several measurements have gone down in the past month: hips, thighs, and waist.

Today's planned workout:

Cardio: half hour pool running
    Weights: goblet squats (up to 35 lb), walking lunges (carrying 15-lb dumbbells), deadlifts (up to 40 lb, I'm a beginner and working like mad to get my form right). I had gone to 50 lb on goblet squats before but then had an IT band problem in early January and had to stop, then go back finally in early March).
    Then physiotherapy (various shoulder and upper back isolation exercises). PT is for rotator cuff issues that are taking a long time to go away (soreness and tightness in front and back of shoulder, deltoids and tendon at the top of the biceps). I can finally do full body pushups with no pain, and in fact they relieved some shoulder/deltoid pain immediately afterwards.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Gang!

Cardio/Strength: PIYO Define Upper, PIYO Define Lower done!

Weekend was a total wash out. did terribly with food. Time to get back on track!
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Happy Monday all!

Yoga & Krav Maga class today.
    HIIT: 10 rounds of burpees 30 sec:30 sec

Assessment: sausages for dinner
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. I hit some leg presses along with my regular workout yesterday (very light) and some TRX squats to get my quads reacclimated to some work. Feeling it today. Quads haven't had any direct work since January.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, dumbell flat bench, machine flyes, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak last night.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning!!!!

Cardio, Strength: LMP Pump and Burn, reasonable weight, high reps, a combo of fast and ISO moves== fun!

Nutrition: still need to tighten it, wasn't as crazy yesterday, but still wasn't perfect either so glad Spaghetti and meat sauce is allowed in IIFYM!!! haha
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday,
    Cardio: cone/ladder drills.

Strength:
    6 sets x 3 reps/side of
    Kettlebell racked Pistol squat to risers (6 high)
    1 leg box jumps
    Pull-ups (6x2)

3 sets of:
    1 arm kettlebell alternating swing 20 reps@40 lbs
    1 arm kettlebell bottom up press on swiss ball 5 reps/side@15 lbs.

Assessment: pork souvlaki for dinner
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Heyo!

Strength
    Low bar back squats 3x8,5,5
    Front squats 3x8,8,10
    Lying leg curls 3x12
    Single leg standing curls 3x12
    Seated calf extensions 3x12

Assessment
    Chicken, spinach, and more chicken
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! It's only Tuesday????

Cardio: 15 min run after strength training.

Strength: 20 min calisthenics warmup including good mornings w/25/25 lbs, goblet squats w/25 lbs, physio ball pikes and bridges, physio ball crunch w/25 lbs, side plate lift 35 lbs, elevated leg plank, back extensions w/20 lbs, renegade rows w/20/20 lbs and stairmaster. 15 min shoulder rehab. 45 min strength training including leg press <single leg warmup 12@ 135 lbs, 10@185 lbs, dbl leg 12@310 lbs, 10@400 lbs and 8@490 lbs>, front squat 3X6@75 lbs, bent over row 3X8@75 lbs, tricep pushdown 3X8@30 lbs, shrugs 3X8 w/90 lbs, fwd lunges 2X10 w/50 lbs, side lunges 2X16 w/50 lbs

Got my leg press back up to 490 lbs.............next up 510!

Assessment: Doing fine food wise even with mexican food out!!!
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Well how behind am I?

Crazy last few weeks for me, but all good. Slacked off some on workouts because work has been crazy, but still getting them in. Food and weight under control.

Hope you all keep killing it, and I'll get back on a better track soon!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    @luluinca wow!!! love what you are pushing for leg press! WTG!!!! maybe I do need to join a gym!

Cardio/Strength: PIYO Define Upper, PIYO Define Lower done! can't wait to get to other exercises for this program!
    planning to add some kind of leg work in, my legs are lean but not defined, I want that definition!

Nutrition: Under control
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Final game for the Warriors tonight, so I'm gonna be watching after getting home from training! Could be history!!!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulder- military presses, side laterals, bent over rear laterals, front laterals. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork loin.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!!!

Strength: LMP Pump and Shred done!

Cardio: have to get some

Nutrition: has been under control.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Thank God It's Thursday? Getting closer to Friday!

Cardio: 2.25 mile run on the horse trail with my dog! She loves to run and I'm beginning to. Funny, I was just going to walk fast today because I'm really tired but the first song up was one of my running songs so I decided to just go for it and ended up running the entire circuit. I think there's something wrong with me.... ;)

Strength: Tomorrow

Assessment: Just found out this week what's been wrong with my husband, apparently he has a serious lung condition (one that's somewhat rare I guess.....uggghhhh), sooooooo, I've been researching like crazy and we're going to be adding lots more fresh fruits and veggies to our diets, among other things. I can't cure him but I think I can help him. <3
  • Fitandtoned130
    Fitandtoned130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What does it mean by very active in the goals option? Is it how many workouts I do? Duration? Pls advise thanks
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning and 3 tonight. Just yard duty today.

Cardio: biking riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Taco Bell
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    What does it mean by very active in the goals option? Is it how many workouts I do? Duration? Pls advise thanks
    Very active would be in the realm of activity (say in work) where you move a lot. A waitress for example or a construction worker.

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy LCW and TGIF! 4 clients this morning then off the rest of the day.

Cardio: biking 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: core

Assessment: KFC for dinner.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend.

Cardio: 15 min run on basketball court after strength training.

Strength: 20 min calisthenics warmup including goblet squats, static lunges, good mornings, physio ball pikes/bridges/crunch, reverse plank, decline situps/scissors/leg lifts and stairmaster. 15 min shoulder rehab. 50 min strength training including 1X5 DL w/115 lbs, 1X5 DL w/135 lbs, 3X8 cable squats w/90 lbs, 3X10 cable wood chops w/27 lbs, 3X8 bench one arm row w/35 lbs, 3X10 hip thrust w/55 lbs, 3X8 seated bicep curls w/15/15 lbs and 3X10 inner thigh w/100 lbs.

Assessment: All good food wise lately!