Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Options

Replies

• ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Joy...
    il_570xN.743135124_51j0.jpg
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    My name is Missy. And yes I know, renos definitely can't all be done at once. Unless I win the lotto or get a really big promotion lol. It's fun thinking what we are going to eventually do with the place. We prioritize see which needs to come first etc. we have our year, two year, five year, ten year ideas. Planning, saving, etc. and pacing too like keeping busy and having different projects to work on.

Thanks Missy! I was wondering the same thing!! =)
    Bichon's are cute!!! I had to look them up! And I love husky's!! I will never be without a dog again! Thinking of getting Bentley a friend as well! Hubby wants another lab!
    b34b09e9b5f27e97f54c7c44857b75d1.jpg
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    I went with the Cavapoo because of the non-shedding and I really don't want to get another lab as they shed so badly... I want a labordoodle but the hubby says no way!! ;) Oh well! I will love whatever we get. It has been nice having a clean house with no hair, but we will see what we can rescue!
  • danan01
    danan01 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow-everyone's busy today! I can't keep up. Shy-that picture of your dog is so cute! Karen - you are so right! The home renovations/projects/upkeep are everlasting! We have moved a bunch and have done so many projects to each house we have been in from new roofs, siding, removing walls, to just basic painting or landscaping. I have to say with this flip house it is much nicer to not have to live in the mess of the renovations! It makes day to day living difficult! But there is always something to do! But, with going there every weekend it means my house suffers and I have to play catch up all week with the cleaning and all of that stuff. With three teenagers in the house I feel like all I do sometimes is Laundry and grocery shop! Man can they eat a lot! But they are great kids, so I can't complain! My oldest is 19 today. I don't even know if we will get a chance to see him much today because he has tests all day for school and then he works tonight. But I am going to get him the cookie cake that he likes, so at least he will have something. We are going to try to take him out to eat for his birthday, but trying to get everyones schedules to match up is like trying to pull teeth! Oh, well. We will make it work. I am not doing great with eating these last couple of days due to snacking. My daughter made cupcakes, so of course I had to have one yesterday just because they were there. I resisted this morning-but hopefully I can resist when I get home today. It is mostly just boredom eating. I tried to take everyones advice and I just got rid of everything I had in my office. But last Friday since we were leaving right from work to go to the house I brought some food with me to bring along. Well-I forgot to bring it so here it sits at work... It is frustrating, but I am not giving up! Have a great day everyone!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Dana... It's so easy to boredom eat! Today is really boring and I already ate my snack! I have 4 more hours to go... Wish me luck!! ;) Thought you'd like the picture!
    5e2398e0f1020e0088b0d868bbec3a31.jpg
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Love the soccer t-shirt! And the cupcake meme... Makes sense, no frosting? It's a muffin! Lol!
  • bluepoppies777
    Options
    Since we were talking about dogs... my dog Copper, back in January. She's a 7 year old golden retriever/border collie. Love her to bits!! Great exercise partner for the hiking and walking! (missy, I used to have a husky/shepherd, and yes they do shed a ton! So does this one!)
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Joy - She's beautiful!! Golden Retriever would definitely bee up there in my choice as well! I guess we have to look at sweeping as exercise and then the shedding won't matter! ;)
  • ShyCush6
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The damn cake got me!!! If I am very good about getting a workout in and maybe even a walk... I should still be able to eat dinner and not go over! So I ate back the calories today! Oh well!
    Chocolate birthday cake with chocolate mousse filling! It's one of my favorites!!
    chocolate-cake_o_218856.jpg
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    love all the doggy pics so here is my boxer dog Roxy sitting next to me falling to sleep aro8ucamp4dm.jpg

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Success! MFP added a like and awesome button to our comments. lol
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i am having one of those days today where i could eat everything and anything in sight. I think today will be the first time in months that i actually go over by a few calories :(
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Gill! - He's so cute!!! =) No worries! You will be back on track and doing amazing tomorrow! I have faith in you!
  • tazzy2911
    tazzy2911 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Well if everyone else is doing it... ;) Here's my 2 babies, roxy and Alfie
  • tazzy2911
    tazzy2911 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Ah my pics won't post :(
  • FitEqualsSmile
    FitEqualsSmile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It was errands all day for me. Both the boys are working tonight and hubby is pulling a late on so it was just me for dinner. Whipped up some yummy black bean burgers. They will stay in the fridge till everyone gets home and can eat. Hope everyone had a good one.

Shy - We have a Cavachon - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel/Bishon - they look very similar and a Golden Doodle. Wyatt and Tucker. I am going to have to dig up a picture. They are both spoiled rotten. How were the granola bars?

Nichole - I have had the same issue with most of my responses being deleted. It always seems to happen on my phone.
  • DavidJohnson29
    DavidJohnson29 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Even though it can be hard, giving up is never worth it in the long run. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • bluepoppies777
    Options
    Sinead, try to post the pics again of your pups!!!
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, thanks for all your kind wishes, and sorry to rain on the parade, but my Mum died yesterday afternoon whilst I held her hand, surrounded by a few of our closest family. I'm utterly heartbroken, she was my everything, I've always been very close to my Mum, I loved her so very much. My only consolation now is that she's no longer in pain, and I'd like to believe she's now finally back with my Dad. X