30DS Started TODAY 6/23- Join if/when you want.

Options

Replies

• stephparee
    stephparee Posts: 12
    Options
    I started about 6 days ago, ive already lost 5cm off my stomach (im not sure what that is in inches haha) i went straight to level 2 cause i thought level 1 was easy, looking forward to some good results hopefully
  • marmitegirly2
    marmitegirly2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just done level 1, day 1. Did not realise I needed weights so just used tins of beans - not as heavy but better than putting off to the next day! Hard work!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I'm in! The 30DS is my all time favourite work out! I have nearly all Jillian's other dvds too, but I still keep coming back to the shred. Right now I've been off the wagoon pretty much since Christmas, and after working so hard last year and loosing 2 stone (28lbs) the lbs are creeping back on and I'm getting heavier not lighter. I can't seem to find the motivation to stick to the plan. I've not exercised properly for at least the last 8 weeks, possibly longer - the weeks are slipping by all too fast. I need to get back to some sort of routine. I think the lack routune is the real problem. So I'm going to start the shred again starting just as soon as I get home form work this afternoon. I'm hoping that after completing the shred I'll get the exercise bug again and I can move on to build back up to doing my other dvd's, but until my ashtma is better (a few days consistant exercise always gives me a huge improvement) I'm going to stick with the 30DS. If I haven't logged in by 8pm every night to say that I've done it PLEASE PLEASE kick my *kitten*!
    Starting weight 11st. 8 lbs (162lbs)
    30DS Goal weight 11st. 2lbs (156lbs)
    Ultimate goal weight 10st 10 (150lbs)

ETA thats 8pm UK time!
  • marmitegirly2
    Options
    How would you log this exercise?
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    How would you log this exercise?

I log it under circuit training general, although my HRM tends to give a slightly higher figure than MFP gives for circuit training.
  • stayathomezookeepa
    stayathomezookeepa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I am in I started yesterday and I am really feeling it in my arms today. :)
  • minnesotamama
    minnesotamama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 3. I'm doing it a little different this time, though. Instead of doing 10 days on each level I'm going to alternate a level each day. So today was level 3 and tomorrow will be back to level 1.
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    L1D1 done! Wow that was really tough! Just goes to show how much your fitness can deteriorate in just a few months. Still, back on the wagon as of today and damn sure I'm not going to fall off again :o)
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    L1D2 over for me. I'm new to all this; is the general idea to do 10 days of each level?
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to do day 2 when I get home from work. I'm really surprised that I'm not sore from yesterday, so I'll try harder today.
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2=DONE!
  • vintagefool
    Options
    Finished Day 3 of Level 1 today and it was pretty rough - must be making up for the relative ease of yesterday's D2. I'm hoping for a more enjoyable work-out tomorrow for Day 4 rather than feeling like my body is going to collapse every few minutes :laugh: From what I've heard, these first few days are absolutely the hardest so keep pushing through and we'll all look fabulous in no time!
  • marmitegirly2
    Options
    L1D2 complete first thing in the morning to get it out of the way! Was feeling my muscles beforehand, I think they're gonna be singing later!!
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 done. Hope you don't all hate me, but I'm not finding it too bad so far! :bigsmile:
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    I started on the 23rd also, so today (6/25) was my 3rd day of doing the Shred. I tried doing it a few months ago, but my hurt my knee and then stopped. I really want to complete it this time!
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 done. Hope you don't all hate me, but I'm not finding it too bad so far! :bigsmile:

it's not as tough as i was expecting, but i'm doing a slightly modified version. today was my 3rd day and i didn't feel sore at all ... until now.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I'm joining, got my dvd today, earlier than expected so day 1 for me. Also went out and bought some hand weights today, 2.5lb each.
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    L1D2 done!
  • marmitegirly2
    Options
    Day 3, level 2 (for a change). Still using bottles of water. Went to get some weights today but they only had wrist weights so didn't get anything. Phew, hot hot hot now.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Did day 2 this morning and the fronts of my thighs have started to feel achey this evening!