Cell reset diet

Replies

• DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    I always thought restarted cells was how we got zombies. Which, I guess, would be a diet all it's own... all brains all the time.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    LOL @ the rules. There's one rule that says "don't lift the bottle to drink the water." How the heck are you supposed to drink it?

Use a straw! :smile:

Maybe it makes you take longer to drink it, so that by the time you've finally slaked your thirst you can't be bothered to make anything to eat...?
  • Beastie1982
    Beastie1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    I appreciate all comments but I ask if anyone tries this diet. I lost 120lbs+ and don't need advice what to do to lose. Question was simple. Yes maybe name of this diet is strange and no you don't need to buy anything to participate in this diet. @missusmoon did you here about improving cells count in your blood?

You also asked if it was worth a try. The resounding answer by many of us has been no, it's not worth a try because it's over complicated and is full of broscience and fad stuff.
    The question if is worth it to try was actually directed to people who did tied.
  • Beastie1982
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    I appreciate all comments but I ask if anyone tries this diet. I lost 120lbs+ and don't need advice what to do to lose. Question was simple. Yes maybe name of this diet is strange and no you don't need to buy anything to participate in this diet. @missusmoon did you here about improving cells count in your blood?

If you lost 120 lbs then why would you want to try this diet? It sounds crazy to me and full of unnecessary restrictions. Eat at a deficit and you can lose weight without having to fallow a bunch of crazy rules or take supplements.
    I don't want to take any supplements but after losing those lbs is now harder to keep going and lose what I still need to lose even when I'm working out 5x a week and eating right. I like to try something different too and if that could bust my weight loss I would go for it.

How much more do you want to lose? Basically, the options are to eat less, exercise more, or a combination of both. No prescribed eating plan will make weight loss any quicker.
    I need to lose another 60lbs to have normal BMI.
  • Beastie1982

You also asked if it was worth a try. The resounding answer by many of us has been no, it's not worth a try because it's over complicated and is full of broscience and fad stuff.
    The question if is worth it to try was actually directed to people who did tied.

I feel as if we all understood what you were trying to ask. If people had tried it, and have been successful, more than likely they wouldn't be on a calorie counting website/application. People don't always need to TRY something to know that its woo, derp, or a gimmick. This is what people are trying to tell you.

I've seen a lot on this site people are following different diet plans and this is individual choice.
  • Beastie1982
    kgirlhart wrote: »

If you lost 120 lbs then why would you want to try this diet? It sounds crazy to me and full of unnecessary restrictions. Eat at a deficit and you can lose weight without having to fallow a bunch of crazy rules or take supplements.
    I don't want to take any supplements but after losing those lbs is now harder to keep going and lose what I still need to lose even when I'm working out 5x a week and eating right. I like to try something different too and if that could bust my weight loss I would go for it.

How much more do you want to lose? Basically, the options are to eat less, exercise more, or a combination of both. No prescribed eating plan will make weight loss any quicker.
    I need to lose another 60lbs to have normal BMI.

Well, you've lost a LOT so far (congrats!) but as you have less to lose it gets harder and slower. I'd focus more on tweaking your current diet and not start an overly complicated plan like this one.
    Thank you. Looks like you understand. It's much harder now then on beginning
  • Beastie1982

I feel as if we all understood what you were trying to ask. If people had tried it, and have been successful, more than likely they wouldn't be on a calorie counting website/application. People don't always need to TRY something to know that its woo, derp, or a gimmick. This is what people are trying to tell you.

I've seen a lot on this site people are following different diet plans and this is individual choice.

Sounds like you're already set on doing it, regardless of all of the common sense answers you've been given. Go for it! Good luck to you, hope it works.

Sounds like you're already set on doing it, regardless of all of the common sense answers you've been given. Go for it! Good luck to you, hope it works.

Thank you
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    OP, if you are looking for answers on how you might tackle that last 40 lbs (if it's not going well), then why not ask the community for some ideas? There will certainly be more people here who have been in your shoes than will have positive opinions of this diet.
  • tomw86
    tomw86 Posts: 71 Member
    amyr271 wrote: »
    jgnatca wrote: »
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Why do my cells need resetting?

Wait. Curiosity got the better of me. Is this what you are talking about?

https://cellreset4you.wordpress.com/cellreset-english/

Looks unnecessarily complex and like they want to sell you their 28 day program and all the associated products.

In answer to your question - NO I don't believe this would be worth it to try. Not when you can set a reasonable calorie goal here, track and log all your food, and lose weight for free. No special, arbitrary rules about how many times to chew your food, timing of water consumption after a meal, things you can't eat because they are "fatal fats", no need to "inform my organism even without additional food it has plenty to digest". How do you even get that message to your organism anyway?

I clicked on this link , reading it you see a few errors but my favorite is when they tell you to use "rape oil" under the frying section...........wait they did it twice, is that an actual oil? WTH lol

I won't click the link. My credulity is all used up today. I'll translate that oil for you. It's rapeseed, or canola oil.

Canola.jpg

This is a common sight here on the prairies.

Urgh, the enemy of all hayfever sufferers!! I have to drive across field upon fields of rapeseed to get to work, by the time I get there I have lost two pounds in snot and tears -.-

Who on earth flagged this as spam?? She speaks the truth. Oilseed rape is a major trigger source for hayfever sufferers (grass pollens are my nemesis though)
  • tomw86
    tomw86 Posts: 71 Member
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    @ tomw86 Maybe somebody thought it sounded like a Zyrtec commercial. :D

Hah I never thought of it like that! :D
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited April 2016

The specific diets people follow on MFP are chosen based on medical necessity, fitness goals, or appetite control. They mainly revolve around macronutrient goals or high volume/low calorie foods. Maybe someone can advise you based on those points and leave the fake woo woo sciency stuff out of it.
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member

1. How does the diet increase your blood cell count?

2. How does an increase blood cell count help you lose weight?

Not sure I see the connection...