What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• marbelysd
    marbelysd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got up early and exercised for 15 minutes. It's the first time I have exercised in a long time...
  • Yivs_87
    Yivs_87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Did my 3 simple exercises to rehab my knee.
  • Brimixed
    Brimixed Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I count everything that I eat. And if I know I'm going to want something I add it in early and eat my way to that little treat :)
  • Sophialayton
    Sophialayton Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Stayed at the park for 4 hours and didnt sit once.
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I drank more water today.
  • saramickeydee
    saramickeydee Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I got out of bed.
  • vikslastresort
    vikslastresort Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Woke up and bout to head to my Ryde class
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I took my walk today. And, then I stayed busy for 3 hours outside. I cut the grass, I sprayed the dandelions. It was a gorgeous day!
  • BellyDncr
    BellyDncr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In addition to my usual workout I dug out my bike I haven't ridden in 3 years, gave it some TLC and took her for a 2.7 mile ride.
  • 2nd_Fiddle
    2nd_Fiddle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    BellyDncr wrote: »
    In addition to my usual workout I dug out my bike I haven't ridden in 3 years, gave it some TLC and took her for a 2.7 mile ride.

That's fun! We'll done :)
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I did not eat free cake. And I brought workout pants to work so I can go walking when I get off at 7am.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Spring cleaning has been my workout this week. Moving furniture, washing floors, taking out garbage has left me more sore than any other workout routine. I moved the garbage to the other end of the kitchen due to ants and it is actually helping me get more steps in. :D
  • carobert
    carobert Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    DLDzioba wrote: »
    I did not eat free cake. And I brought workout pants to work so I can go walking when I get off at 7am.

Free cake is so hard to turn down. Good job!
  • ashes2ashes83
    ashes2ashes83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started my day with a nice cup of green tea. And I finally logged back into MFP... with the goal of staying consistent from now on.
  • Wophie
    Wophie Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Today I am walking an extra 15 minutes on my way home from work to collect a parcel from the sorting office - even though I could have driven at the weekend!
  • Stripeymitten
    Stripeymitten Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I put soy sauce on my salad instead of mayo.
  • ChrisC_77
    ChrisC_77 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I bought a Pur water pitcher and put fruit in tea bags and make fruit infused water. The goal is to encourage our children mainly.
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I work out every week day (unless something comes up), pack my breakfast religiously because I love greek yogurt and breakfast bars and stopped drinking sodas and anything carbonated. I only drink unsweetened iced tea or water now and those changes have helped me tremendously.
  • nanainlaca
    nanainlaca Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Today I realized that I was out of my usual breakfast oatmeal. Instead of skipping breakfast altogether, I actually cooked myself some breakfast and I was proud of myself for not skipping