30 LB GROUP

Options

Replies

• wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    uenh8tjolz3m.png

Congrats 1TheQueenB on taking 1st place for the Biggest Loser Individual for week 4!!!!! Well done! :)
  • tempuress_82
    tempuress_82 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    I HAVE 30 LBS TO LOSE....LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO HELP MOTIVATE AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER SO THAT WE ALL CAN SUCCEED!

Lets do this!!!!!!
  • ddavenport63
    ddavenport63 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i am 53 yrs old, 5ft5 and started at 266 pounds ,i have lost 60 pounds in 11 months and i still have 30 to go. I am on 1350 calories a day now and i log everything, weigh or measure most things and always have enough calories for the odd snack. I try to keep close to 40%carbs, 30% fat and 30 % protein , its working for me . I walk approx 30 mins or more on 4 or 5 days per week and do water arobics twice a week ,i sometimes eat half of my excersise calories back but not always. Some fridays are a relax day with food and i cheat a little but still try to make better choices with takeaway menus . Good luck everyone
  • kamccoy19
    kamccoy19 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 30 pounds to lose! I am starting back on track today. This time I will be successful with my goal.
  • phyllis731
    phyllis731 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30lbs by July.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Got about 30 more pounds to lose myself.
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Hello everyone...thank you for stopping by the 30 lb group thread! Here you will find encouragement, support, and MOTIVATION! Plz stop by on a regular basis, especially on those hard days when you need a lil nudge from your fellow MFP members to keep pushing through to your goal!
    I post motivational quotes for your enjoyment, but will also help individuals that need one on one support!
    Be active in the thread...share...so that we can help! Never be embarrassed to share your story...trust me, we have heard it all!
    Remember that we are here to help you through your plateaus, and to make sure that you progress, and reach your goals!
    Good Luck Everyone and Remember....

lszatq774nin.jpg
    eryone, and remember.....
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    uenh8tjolz3m.png

Congrats 1TheQueenB on taking 1st place for the Biggest Loser Individual for week 4!!!!! Well done! :)

Wow! Thanks!!!!! Didn't even know it!
  • AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your support...I love all of your motivational posts!!!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    AR10at50 wrote: »
    Thanks for your support...I love all of your motivational posts!!!

Hi AR10at50! thank you so much for your appreciating the post that I select! I try to put myself in others shoes...i always want to try to inspire someone else...which in turn helps me!

• wahagent05
    Options
    I really want each of you to reach your goals this year! I truly understand how tough it is...i am on this journey with you! But we must push through those hard times and not give up! Giving up will only result in repeating the same mistakes that we made before!
    Why give up, and start over later, when we are closer NOW than we were before?
    Stay encouraged everyone....I truly believe that we can do this together!
    As always, if you have a personal question or need one on one advice that you choose NOT to share on this thread, plz feel free to inbox me..I will try my best to respond the same day!
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • choosehappinessalways
    choosehappinessalways Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hello guys! I am so thankful to find this discussion group. You are all doing an amazing job!! Keep it up ;).

I give birth 2 months ago and l feel that l am now seriously ready to gain back my healthy weight. With a go from my OB.

Current stats: 152 lbs, and stand 5'4.

My Long Term Goal: I'm aiming to lose 32 lbs Godwilling by end of 2016 (l want do it slowly but surely this time).

Process Goal: -Daily Calorie Login (started out 3 days ago).
    -Microsoft Band Guided Exercise (15 mins, Beginners level)/walking for 30 mins.

Please free to add me and let's motivate each other. TIA

PS. I am currently in the process of getting the hang of daily caloric logs. I am over my caloric limit for the most part but since l'm just starting l want to track my usual eating habits and assess and deal with my weak points in the coming week(s).
  • wahagent05
    Options
    bulvg5y0vqkr.gif
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • wahagent05
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing okay on their journey to get fit! Plz post and let me know how you are doing!
  • scubakat67
    scubakat67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Still chugging along - slow and steady still gets you to the finish line!
    What were my victories last week:
    - exercised daily (burned a minimum of 300 calories each session)
    - resisted the burger and onion rings at Ted's Montana Grill (had the chopped salad instead)
    - resisted one of my usual weekend margarita nights

Scale didn't move much but it's not for lack of motivation. Definitely the TOM Gods playing their games with me. But that's OK - I will conquer them.

How's everyone else doing?
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    • Finally reached ONEderland....yay!
    • Only about 4lbs from reaching 40 lbs lost
    • Size 12 in my fave jeans brand is too big, so pretty sure I'm at least a 10 (lol at least in that brand)
    • I realized this weekend how much I used to love shopping, being able to go into a store and know you'll be able to find something that you'll want to buy not because you need something and it's the only thing that fits....but because it looks good! That feeling is coming back which is awesome, lol but not for my wallet I want to buy everything!

Some of my mini goals are:
    • Getting to a 10 across the majority of brands....then 8 I'm looking at you!
    • Get to 180 by end of summer (a lot of time....but with vacations and stuff going on throughout the summer I'll probably need it all!)
    • Finish T25