Options

Replies

• fit4everyoung
    Options
    testing exercise ticker!
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    No loss but no gain. For me that is a great triumph from my usual vacations.

Wow, how did you do that?? That is great, I always gain on vacation. What was your strategy?
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Check in 6/01: 203
    WK #1 6/08: 203
    WK #2 6/15: 202
    WK #3 6/22: 200
    WK #4 6/29: ?
    Final weight 6/30: ??

I am going to work my butt off this next week to hit the 5lbs.
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Yes we will do this challenge in July. I will post a link later next week.

I am not sure how I did not gain on vacation. I ate well and drank even better. I did make sure to get some walking done. I think maybe it has caught up with me since I got home. Today the scale was up 2 so maybe I did gain on vacation. Or maybe its not working out for 2 days because my lower back is so sore. Going to call and make an appointment for a massage this weekend.

My son has a soccer tourney most the day Sat (we are signed up for a GO COMMANDO run but our wave runs at the same time as my sons game and the drive to parking is at least an hour) and getting company Sunday for a few days.

Have a great Friday!

Terri
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    6/1 - Starting weight - 141 pounds
    6/3 - 138 pounds
    6/10 - 137 pounds
    6/17 - 135.5 pounds
    6/24 - 134 pounds
    6/30 - Final weight -

Down 7 pounds for the month!! :bigsmile:

That massage sounds good, Terri!! Enjoy the weekend all!!:smile:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    WOW everyone is doing fabulous with their weighins! KUDOS to you all! :bigsmile:

I started my Bix 7 training last night (7 mile race on July 30th) I thought I was going to only do about 4 miles, but I just kept going! I did 5.92 miles in 1hr 10min & 54sec! I didn't even push myself at all. I was pretty psyched with myself! The only thing I was really worried about was MOVING today. However I got home last night - stretched out good, took a shower & relaxed. Then I took an Ibuprofen before bed & actually slept like a baby! That normally doesn't happen for me! So this morning I got up & I was moving just fine, so I let Jillian kick my booty to start my day. :bigsmile:

I've done this 7 mile race several times before (normally walking) and then I'm laid up for 2 days afterwards in pain....not this time! I'm stoked that I feel so great! :bigsmile:
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Way to go KELLY! I am so proud of you.
    I am presently in Washington DC doing a workshop. Actually I've been here all week and it is about to come to an end. I fly out to utah in a few hours and then on up to Idaho to see my parents for a month.
    I am so ready for my summer vacation to really begin.
    I ran almost every day here before the work shops and enjoyed the scenery of the green trails. LOVELY difference from Cairo's brown and dirty streets.
    Phyljen
  • kintegra
    Options
    Way to go KELLY! I am so proud of you.
    I am presently in Washington DC doing a workshop. Actually I've been here all week and it is about to come to an end. I fly out to utah in a few hours and then on up to Idaho to see my parents for a month.
    I am so ready for my summer vacation to really begin.
    I ran almost every day here before the work shops and enjoyed the scenery of the green trails. LOVELY difference from Cairo's brown and dirty streets.
    Phyljen

Thanks Phyljen! Glad you are back state side for awhile! LOVE :heart: your new pic!!! Enjoy your time visiting with your friends & family!
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Checking In: Update
    Lose 5 Pounds A Month June 2011 Challenge
    Starting weight is 125.5
    6/5 = 124
    6/12 = 122
    6/19 = 120
    6/26 = 121
    6/30= Final Weight

Actually gained a pound this week, what a bummer. Gonna up my game for July.
    Total lost to date: 4.5 pounds (still got a few days left in June, though?)

Congrats to all you, on this challenge. It's great to hear how your doing and of course, double congrats, to all of you
    who made your 5 or more. Awesome--to be a part of this challenge with all of you.
  • WyoRed
    WyoRed Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    No way I will make it this month. Heading out of town again tomorrow but will be back in time for final weight in.

CW - 141.7
    6/8 - 141.6
    6/15 - vacation
    6/25 - 141.1(Total lost - .6 lbs)
    6/27 - 140.8 (Total lost - .9 lbs)
    6/30 -

GW - 135
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Starting weight - 114 pounds
    6/6 - 114 pounds
    6/13 - 113
    6/20- 111.0
    6/27-111.6 (.6 pounds gain).
    6/30 - Final weight

So far 3 pounds last. Well, staying motivated despite this number! I have worked hard this week, staying strong.
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Check in 5/31: 152
    WK #1 6/7: 151.5
    WK #2 6/14: 152.3-bummer! I guess I have to work a bit harder this week. Lots and lots of water!
    WK #3 6/20: 150.6
    WK #4 6/27:
    Final weigh in 6/30:
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    Checking in. I'm down 3 lb only two more to go!! I think i can do this!!!
  • rachelllk
    rachelllk Posts: 63
    Options
    I am shocked that I've lost 4lbs thus far! Just a couple weeks ago I was thinking I wouldn't make the cut, but now I'm determined to lose this last pound! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • daniedee81
    daniedee81 Posts: 155
    Options
    i did it guys! i'm down 6.5 lbs as of today and am hoping to lose at least another 1.5 - 2 lbs before the end of the month :laugh:

have a fabulous day all!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    oh no I gained 2 pounds

154.0 pounds
  • srenebailey
    srenebailey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Are you doing this again in July? I missed this one.
  • kintegra
    Options
    Are you doing this again in July? I missed this one.

Yes Terri posts a new thread at the end of each month. Should be up soon! :flowerforyou:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Well see what happens by Thursday. but TOM is here so my weight is up... boo... lol

Keep it up everyone, finish strong!!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Check in 6/01: 218.5

6/08: 214
    6/15: 213
    6/22: 212.5
    6/27: 210.5

Final weight 6/30: ?

8 pounds lost so far.. My personal goal for this month was 10...two more pounds and i've reached a mini goal :0)