Why is being a stripper bad?

Replies

• Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    I've been wondering why being a stripper is bad because I honestly want to be a stripper. They make really good money and can wear really cute clothes. I see nothing morally wrong with being a stripper unless you have kids... Then you should probably get a better job. What do you think?

I see you're 18 years old. Would you have a problem telling your parents what you do for work? Any of your siblings? If you do, then it may not be for you.

Also, "wear really cute clothes"? Do strippers actually wear clothes?

Edit: You should probably just get a job at Hooters or Twin Peaks.

Yes my parents know I have also gotten permission from them to be a stripper for money for college I just have to be classy and yes classy ones do

Stripping while classy? Um...are you talking about a burlesque?
  • alleyneagle193
    alleyneagle193 Posts: 23 Member
    I've been wondering why being a stripper is bad because I honestly want to be a stripper. They make really good money and can wear really cute clothes. I see nothing morally wrong with being a stripper unless you have kids... Then you should probably get a better job. What do you think?

I see you're 18 years old. Would you have a problem telling your parents what you do for work? Any of your siblings? If you do, then it may not be for you.

Also, "wear really cute clothes"? Do strippers actually wear clothes?

Edit: You should probably just get a job at Hooters or Twin Peaks.

Yes my parents know I have also gotten permission from them to be a stripper for money for college I just have to be classy and yes classy ones do

I see an oxymoron in there somewhere....do your parents actually know what's involved in "stripping while keeping it classy??"
    Because "trashy strippers actually take off their clothes and are more along the lines of hooker but "classy strippers" tend to just dance and they work at clubs who have rules for guests to keep their hands to themselves.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Here's my two cents. Every job has merit, and anything that pays well can help your future. BUT. Your body is yours...you are only 18, and have loads of years left to do things you may regret later. This is one of those things. It can come back to haunt you in MANY ways later, starting with future career opportunities, future mate opportunities, even friends, good ones, could disappear. Please think good and hard, with an open mind, about how you want your future to unfold. Good luck with whatever you decide to do...xo
  • alleyneagle193
    Villae81 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/vqRFzhWik2c

When you do decide here's your theme song

My theme song would be cookie
  • moonchildisme
    moonchildisme Posts: 83 Member
    It's your life
  • actualbettycrocker
    actualbettycrocker Posts: 195 Member
    do what you want, it's not hurting anybody. If you really need the money and don't care about idiots judging you go right ahead. Just pick a good place and if one of the places you're looking at gives you a weird vibe don't apply there. I know some girls back at home that are making good money stripping and they're extremely happy they're able to afford things and pay their bills.
  • JustMissTracy
    Villae81 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/vqRFzhWik2c

When you do decide here's your theme song

My theme song would be cookie

Well, at least your head is in the right place. :D
  • alleyneagle193
    So you want to be a stripper who doesn't strip. And you say Mom strippers are bad and gross. You're going to be REALLY popular at work.

Well obviously I'd strip just not down to nothing. I'd keep some things on
  • alleyneagle193
    So you want to be a stripper who doesn't strip. And you say Mom strippers are bad and gross. You're going to be REALLY popular at work.

wtf

i want my money back
    Really CLASSY I'm not taking it all off. That's is what I consider degrading. ic5cvd88ttfv.jpeg
    Down to that level
  • JustMissTracy

wtf

i want my money back

<3