• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    finny11122 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILWcEZAahL8

I had to post this , couldnt help myself hahaha

It's Tina sings about it then it's A-OK! :)

Call over to me at 9 tonight . Id like a private dance from you Ali ;-)

I'll be elbow deep in cake frosting by then so might be a little sticky!

Will there be a video stream of this?
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member

You can suggestively lick the frosting off your fingers . That will work wonders
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    jnichel wrote: »

Talk to @finny11122 apparently he's the one paying for my dance.

wait....is frosting classy? I need to know I'm a classy broad after all
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member

All broads are classy. Hussy's are not.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    edited May 2016

Do you have kids? Because that's important too. One should only be wrist deep in frosting if one has kids.
  • synchkat
    jacksonpt wrote: »

Do you have kids? Because that's important too. One should only be wrist deep in frosting if one has kids.

I have 1 child. So I'm probably ok cause kids is plural and mine is singular so...phew...safe!
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member

You are a classy babe . But i aint paying . The pleasure of my company is enough pay
  • Wysewoman53
    Wysewoman53 Posts: 582 Member
    Where's the OP? Has she deserted us as we all discuss the merits/non-merits of stripping? Just curious as someone mentioned this might be a troll thread of sorts.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Tsartele wrote: »
    I've been wondering why being a stripper is bad because I honestly want to be a stripper. They make really good money and can wear really cute clothes. I see nothing morally wrong with being a stripper unless you have kids... Then you should probably get a better job. What do you think?

Your young enough to be my daughter so let me explain this too you as if I was talking to my daughter. Your young and beautiful but you do not yet have the life experience of someone who is older and who has been around the block a few times. I believe that you are much more valuable than to let yourself be drawn into that world. It is a very dark world filled with many unsavory characters who are looking to only use you and take advantage of you. My of these women, whom I have know personally, have drug habits and end up doing things much worse than stripping .. like prostitution and worse.

Even if it didn't lead to drugs and prostitution why would you want to lower yourself to be someone who is objectified and treated like a piece of meat. Many of these women have lasting emotional and psychological damage from their experiences in strip clubs and bars. They are left feeling empty and broken inside. Some have even been followed after work and raped or even killed. You have to understand the male mind to be able to comprehend what you are opening yourself up to. If a man is paying you to take off your clothes than you are of absolutely no value to him.. you are the lowest form of life around. That means for some that they develop a feeling of possession over you and can demonstrate stalkerish behavior. It can end up being a nightmare that you might not wake up from.

You also should consider your long term future. Stripping is not really a path way to success.. the money will not last forever and what are you going to do when your looks fade ? Everyone ages and nothing stays the same. I would encourage your to goto college and get an education that will help you earn a living for the rest of your life.

You should also think about your future husband or kids and how you might feel if they ever found out that their mom was a stripper. Everything goes on the internet today and once its out there it stays out there.. think about your family today.. your mother and your father.. Have you considered how much you might hurt them if they found out what you are doing ?

Paternalism at its best.
    Didn't we do a mansplaining thread earlier?

"Think of the men!" sheez dude, really?

In a nut shell think of your clientele and how you will be viewed.. think of the danger. If that is wrong I never want to be right !!!
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Be careful with the frosting, it can get sticky.
  • synchkat
    Char231023 wrote: »

Isn't that just the icing on the cake
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Char231023 wrote: »

Isn't that just the icing on the cake

You are correct Kat.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    edited May 2016
    Where's the OP? Has she deserted us as we all discuss the merits/non-merits of stripping? Just curious as someone mentioned this might be a troll thread of sorts.

OP has responded a number of times in the thread.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Rottified wrote: »
    Nothing.
    Just be careful of the weirdos. A strip club maybe better than private, unless you have someone to tag along for security.
    My cousin was for a while and she came across many creepy people. Our uncle and her brother played bouncer for her several times.

Am I the only one freaked out about the thought of my uncle or brother watching me dance naked? Well it's freaky thinking about anybody I'm not intimate with seeing me naked, but male family members? Yikes. LOL.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    I've been wondering why being a stripper is bad because I honestly want to be a stripper. They make really good money and can wear really cute clothes. I see nothing morally wrong with being a stripper unless you have kids... Then you should probably get a better job. What do you think?

Your young enough to be my daughter so let me explain this too you as if I was talking to my daughter. Your young and beautiful but you do not yet have the life experience of someone who is older and who has been around the block a few times. I believe that you are much more valuable than to let yourself be drawn into that world. It is a very dark world filled with many unsavory characters who are looking to only use you and take advantage of you. My of these women, whom I have know personally, have drug habits and end up doing things much worse than stripping .. like prostitution and worse.

Even if it didn't lead to drugs and prostitution why would you want to lower yourself to be someone who is objectified and treated like a piece of meat. Many of these women have lasting emotional and psychological damage from their experiences in strip clubs and bars. They are left feeling empty and broken inside. Some have even been followed after work and raped or even killed. You have to understand the male mind to be able to comprehend what you are opening yourself up to. If a man is paying you to take off your clothes than you are of absolutely no value to him.. you are the lowest form of life around. That means for some that they develop a feeling of possession over you and can demonstrate stalkerish behavior. It can end up being a nightmare that you might not wake up from.

You also should consider your long term future. Stripping is not really a path way to success.. the money will not last forever and what are you going to do when your looks fade ? Everyone ages and nothing stays the same. I would encourage your to goto college and get an education that will help you earn a living for the rest of your life.

You should also think about your future husband or kids and how you might feel if they ever found out that their mom was a stripper. Everything goes on the internet today and once its out there it stays out there.. think about your family today.. your mother and your father.. Have you considered how much you might hurt them if they found out what you are doing ?

Paternalism at its best.

In a nut shell think of your clientele and how you will be viewed.. think of the danger. If that is wrong I never want to be right !!!

All well and good, but you aren't her father or even have an inkling of what she has or has not as a life experience. All that is just presumption paternalistic BS.

I mean you seem to know many women personally that are strippers, drug addicts and prostitutes. Or so you say. What kind of moral code are you navigating that places you in close personal association but at the same type hypercritical of the self-determination of what and how a young woman positions her body.

Are you truly criticising the profession from the close proximity of experience? That's like a john critiquing the "hooker lifestyle".
  • synchkat

Paternalism at its best.

All well and good, but you aren't her father or even have an inkling of what she has or has not as a life experience. All that is just presumption paternalistic BS.

I mean you seem to know many women personally that are strippers, drug addicts and prostitutes. Or so you say. What kind of moral code are you navigating that places you in close personal association but at the same type hypercritical of the self-determination of what and how a young woman positions her body.

Are you truly criticising the profession from the close proximity of experience? That's like a john critiquing the "hooker lifestyle".

Dad said keep it classy.
    My ex husband had a friend who'd go regularly and would tip $100 at a time because he felt he was helping them out. not all clientele are seedy lowlifes.