Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Detoxing

Options
12346»

Replies

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Today at the bookstore in the cookbook section I found "The Taco Cleanse". It's a thing, apparently.

I weep for our future.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »
    Today at the bookstore in the cookbook section I found "The Taco Cleanse". It's a thing, apparently.

I weep for our future.

I'll vouch for the chipotle cleanse!!!
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

I weep for our future.

I'll vouch for the chipotle cleanse!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

I weep for our future.

Great news for me; today is Taco Tuesday at work. Toxins, be gone!
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options

I weep for our future.

I refuse to cleanse myself of tacos.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

I weep for our future.

That book is a tongue-in-cheek play on the detox craze. The authors are in on the joke. It's actually full of delicious taco recipes.
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Just eat some vegetables and fruit, and let your body do its own detoxing. That's what your liver and kidneys are for. It's a lot cheaper and less unpleasant.