Leslie Sansone Walk At Home Challenge anyone? Starting June

Options

Replies

• iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I am so upset I missed out on this challenge. My wife and I are true disciples of Leslie Sansone and We have several of her DVDs that we use. We take them on vacation with us...even on cruises and can be found walking to the beat on the deck using the laptops..lol. Please keep my updated on any LS challenge you have coming.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Goal 30
    Prior 21
    today 2
    Total 23

I think I can make it. Yeah, if there is another challenge next month I want to join too. I think I will double my goal.
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    3 Miles today...hope to do 3 more later :wink:
  • nh2576
    nh2576 Posts: 69
    Options
    Did 5 yesterday, skipping today because when i went downstairs to get started, I discovered our sewer pump wasn't working. By time hubby and I figured it out, it's too late and I just don't have the heart left for it tonight. My grandma is being laid to rest in the morning so probably will end up skipping tomorrow, too. But, I only have 9 miles left, so I am certain I will reach my goal by June 30.

Goal: 100
    Done: 91
    Left: 9

Nancy
  • nh2576
    nh2576 Posts: 69
    Options
    Goal 30
    Prior 21
    today 2
    Total 23

I think I can make it. Yeah, if there is another challenge next month I want to join too. I think I will double my goal.

You WILL make it!! Good job!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will do 120 miles.
    I walked 124.75 previously
    I walked 3 today
    I walked 127.75 total
    Slacked off today because I went swimming
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    2 miles and a cool down of the 3 Mile Start Walking. My 2and a half year old little monster decided he was more important than exercise today so I couldn't finish it.

Goal: 30
    Previous: 24
    Today: 2
    Total: 26
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    Did 5 yesterday, skipping today because when i went downstairs to get started, I discovered our sewer pump wasn't working. By time hubby and I figured it out, it's too late and I just don't have the heart left for it tonight. My grandma is being laid to rest in the morning so probably will end up skipping tomorrow, too. But, I only have 9 miles left, so I am certain I will reach my goal by June 30.

So sorry for your loss and your aggravation. You will make your goal!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Goal 30
    Prior 23
    today 2
    Total 25

I did end up taking off Friday and now I really want to take off Wednesday but if I do that means I will have to do 3 miles either Tuesday or Thursday. I'm gonna push it for tomorrow - will hopefuly help my Wednesday weigh in and it's time to step it up a notch. Plus I won't feel guilty on Wednesday!

Nancy, sorry to hear about your grandmother.
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    5 Mile walk today...:smile: still hanging in :smile:
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I will do 120 miles.
    I walked 127.75 previously
    I walked 4 today
    I walked 131.75 total
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    bump and watching for July's challenge so I can join :smile:
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    Previous: 50
    Today (last 2 days): 6
    Total: 56

4 miles & 2 days to go! I'm going to reach my goal!! :bigsmile:
  • Patrycja92
    Options
    I can't wait for next challenge. I've discovered Leslie's DVDs two weeks ago and I fell in love with her and her workouts.
  • JessBezz77
    JessBezz77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hoping there is a July challenge!

I swear by these DVD's.

I finally had to replace my original 1, 2, & 3 Mile DVD's that came all packaged up years ago - i think they were about 10 years old.

Within this past month I've purchased her Walk it Off and Tone it Up DVD with stretchie band, and the Punch it Out DVD with the weighted gloves - 5 and 4 miles, respectively.

I sweat my butt off doing these - and anyone who says that "those walking things aren't a workout" are full of it.

I even have my 10 year old stepdaughter doing some miles with me while she's here for the summer!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Goal 30
    Prior 25
    today 2.5
    Total 27.5

couldn't do the full three miles...

I agree, the DVD's are much more of a workout than just walking.
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    I sweat my butt off doing these - and anyone who says that "those walking things aren't a workout" are full of it.

I sweat my butt off too! I usually do the 4 mile super challenge and by the end of it, I'm wiped! Just curious, how do all of you log the walks? The 4 mile takes about 55 minutes to do but the first 5 minutes and last 10 minutes are a little slower than the rest of the video so I usually log it as 40 minutes @ 4mph and 15 minutes @ 3.0mph. Does that sound about right?
  • JessBezz77
    JessBezz77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I sweat my butt off too! I usually do the 4 mile super challenge and by the end of it, I'm wiped! Just curious, how do all of you log the walks? The 4 mile takes about 55 minutes to do but the first 5 minutes and last 10 minutes are a little slower than the rest of the video so I usually log it as 40 minutes @ 4mph and 15 minutes @ 3.0mph. Does that sound about right?
    [/quote]

I believe on my DVD's and also somewhere in Leslie's talking they mention that it's an average of 4 mph, so i just log it as the 4 mph for the time i'm actually "walking" - at least on the two DVD's i've been doing.
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    Start Walking 1 Mile

Goal: 30
    Previous: 26
    Today: 1
    Total: 27
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I will do 120 miles.