What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• Lowell_H
    Lowell_H Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Made my own lunch and dinner rather than buying it out. That's huge for me.....
  • MrsQuinones132
    MrsQuinones132 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Added strength exercises today. I've been focusing completely on cardio but I know I also have to tighten up. Didnt do to bad for day one!
  • BoomstickChik
    BoomstickChik Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Decided to quit the soda for good. I need to treat my body better.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Poured myself a glass of water instead of getting another Iced Americano -- not about calories so much as heart health.
  • StephanieJane2
    StephanieJane2 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Avoided a binge attack by taking all goodies next door to sons house ! X
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Got out of bed and went for a 29 minute walk even though I wanted to stay under the warm covers.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I carpool with my husband and he had to come in early, so I went to gym at work and ran two miles before getting started for the day. 200 extra calories off the bat. I thought it would suck to run that early, but it wasn't so bad.
  • IpakDaley
    IpakDaley Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bonus time beyond what I usually do on the treadmill.
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    HoolaHoopsMcGee Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    2nd day of having tea in the afternoon with a little bit of milk, rather than a 2nd coffee with 8 oz of milk!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    I prepared and ate my planned dinner when I came home late (and tired) and passed on the hot pizza that my son was eating.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I walked a lot. And I actually stopped counting calories and logging :) It helped me immensely for almost two years, but it is actually not best for me at the moment.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I planned out my lunches for next week! As tempting as I'm sure it'll be to order something unhealthy, I'm trying to take the temptation out of it by choosing healthy options ahead of time!
  • caitlinrn83
    caitlinrn83 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ordered hibachi instead of a sushi pizza......
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Didn't buy the giant bag of trail mix that was on sale at the grocery store today.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    did not skip a meal, just finished a healthy dinner with wild sockeye salmon as the protein.
  • amgaylord
    amgaylord Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I gave away the bag of Ghiradelli milk chocolate Carmela after enjoying one.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Not beating myself up for eating over my calories yesterday, lol.
  • Cohalligan
    Cohalligan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I agreed to do a goal challenge with my co-worker over fitbit for tomorrow even though I will be between night shifts. I am super competitive, so I know that despite sleeping for 8 hours during the competition hours I will force myself to get my steps in.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    getting in plenty of water after my workout ...getting a workout in! :wink: