'mfp is not a dating site'

Replies

• kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I think the flirting and dating come with the confidence people find when losing weight.

That's part of it. It's mostly a positive and supportive site. People with goals and hobbies in common. Increased confidence in many.
    And it seems like everyone here is undersexed

Undersized possibly because of our weight.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Pick me up
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    My theory is that as people work out their bodies produce more testosterone to build muscle and in turn increases sex drive
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    I thought I was on an exercise app but people started flirting with me. Quite a surprise to me initially.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    I thought I was on an exercise app but people started flirting with me. Quite a surprise to me initially.

Haha That was my experience when I first started too :joy: ....then I was like, "Feck it. Go with it." :joy: Plus I met some cool people on here.
  • Mattwhosfat
    Mattwhosfat Posts: 44 Member
    Lol. Well why we are on the topic any ladies wana add me feel freex
  • sindirella21
    sindirella21 Posts: 60 Member
    Lol. Well why we are on the topic any ladies wana add me feel freex

Feel freex!! Love it!! I love to feel freex, they are always down for whatever!!
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Been on this thread for like a day now, still haven't been on what you humans refer to as a 'date' or had any of the sex and I don't know what anyone's curtains look like. It's a good thing I eat food and lose weight that I need to track or I'd have no reason to be on here with the lack of curtain sex dates.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    Been on this thread for like a day now, still haven't been on what you humans refer to as a 'date' or had any of the sex and I don't know what anyone's curtains look like. It's a good thing I eat food and lose weight that I need to track or I'd have no reason to be on here with the lack of curtain sex dates.

Put your kik username out there.
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    There should be a morning wood thread.
    Afternoon wood and night wood thread too

Dont get many lumberjacks around here mate, wouldn't take care off tbh
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready wrote: »
    There should be a morning wood thread.
    Afternoon wood and night wood thread too

Dont get many lumberjacks around here mate, wouldn't take care off tbh
    "Wouldn't take care off?"
    U drunk or am I?

I'm high on life
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member

Is kik the new tinder?

I'd like to be known as Purvis Sexwang I think.
  • Tsartele

kik 2w151e
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member

Is kik the new tinder?

I'd like to be known as Purvis Sexwang I think.

Idk. I just see everyone talking about it. Farmers only and Christian mingle are really fun if your looking for dates too.

• Tsartele
    Match, POF and Zoosk.. Match is probably the best pay service but POF is really good and its free
  • robs_ready
    POF is not where you find a decent girlfriend :)