Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's the weirdest experience you've had on mfp?

Replies

• positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    edited May 2016
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    I had a extremely attractive lady on my FL that would send me video links of her materbating while fantasizing of me.

@Chieflrg How do you know she was fantasizing about you?
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    strozman wrote: »
    Arathels wrote: »
    There was this guy talking about me not allowed to be a lesbian but he'd be willing to watch me in a girl on girl action... He's on ignore now. Ok it perhaps does not sound weird but how he said it freaked me out lol.

I have no idea why he thought I was a lesbian by the way. Never talked to him before and I'm straight

I respect your 'straightness' @Arathels. I also volunteer to watch any girl on girl action you participate in and would never say you're not allowed to be a lesbian

@strozman Well if I ever find myself in a girl on girl action or if I turn gay I'll be sure to let you know.. :p
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Iv had the guy Msg about getting hit in his parts also haha
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    edited May 2016
    There was this guy talking about me not allowed to be a lesbian but he'd be willing to watch me in a girl on girl action... He's on ignore now. Ok it perhaps does not sound weird but how he said it freaked me out lol.

I have no idea why he thought I was a lesbian by the way. Never talked to him before and I'm straight

I respect your 'straightness' @Arathels. I also volunteer to watch any girl on girl action you participate in and would never say you're not allowed to be a lesbian

@strozman Well if I ever find myself in a girl on girl action or if I turn gay I'll be sure to let you know.. :p

@Arathels That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me
  • cjb3001
    cjb3001 Posts: 38 Member
    I was just asked 'hello madam, how tall are you?' to which I responded 'about 5'6", why?' to get 'yes madam, I am 5'4"'. Cool...? :/
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    I feel like I'm missing out ont the weirdness
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member

@Arathels That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me

I try my best ;)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    A while back someone's husband got really really upset with me because I had sent his wife a few messages. The entire content of my messages was related to choosing a racing bike and training plans, based on a convo she had started. Strange. The guy threatened physical violence if I continued to meet his wife... um, they lived in Washington and I'm based in Germany. OOOOkay.

But, being the jerk that I am, I egged him on for about 3-4 messages.

Oh, and she apparently was seeing someone one here ... and deleted her account.
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    A while back someone's husband got really really upset with me because I had sent his wife a few messages. The entire content of my messages was related to choosing a racing bike and training plans, based on a convo she had started. Strange. The guy threatened physical violence if I continued to meet his wife... um, they lived in Washington and I'm based in Germany. OOOOkay.

I think so far you're winner the winner of this thread congratulations
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member

Where in Germany ? Spent time at Ramstein and loved it.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    I really think the ball punching guy is the bees knees. He seems to have stalked every woman on mfp. His skills are strong. Him and jo would make a formidable duo
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Tsartele wrote: »

Where in Germany ? Spent time at Ramstein and loved it.

If I tell you will you want to come over and punch me for your wife?
    (I'm in the Wiesbaden / Darmstadt region)
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Tried to go back on my msgs to out him but they won't load aha
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    I am not the ball punch guy!
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Ok, who is this guy who got hit in the pants? Bro, do you have any ballsickles left?? Stand up and confess.

Or wait, I will pay 100$ to the lady who outs him. >:)

The ball punching guy goes by a couple different names. He messaged me with two different names at least.

So how does it go ?? Random guy messages you and asks if you'll punch him in the jewels ??
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    I am not the ball punch guy!

Are you sure? You like you might be in pain?

• Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Yawn
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited May 2016
    These guys need to be outed. This is a form of sexual harassment. Not trying to be a dick but just calling a spade a spade. If the spouse happens to spy, she should know.

If I outed all the guys on here who sent me something inappropriate/sexual unsolicited I'd need all day to write the list. I've been on here over a year and I interact in the forums regularly...I've seen some stuff :flushed::joy:
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    I cant even talk about the weirdest. It was scary stuff. Almost called the cops. True story.