Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,648 Member
    Options
    When people who role play characters on a tv message board don't even have the slightest handle on who the character is or how they act.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    The a$s pics on Wednesdays. It's SOOOOOOO tacky to me. Don't plaster your as$ for all to see just because it's "hump day". That's the stupidist thing ever and not everyone want to see it. See irrationally angry.
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Anytime I overhear someone attacking people or groups of people.
  • fbg419
    fbg419 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The sound of people chewing. I don't know why, it's just awful.
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    putting a dish in the sink while I'm washing dishes. Just freaking put it on the counter. You're not helping.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    When you're incredibly busy & someone says, "I know you're really busy & I hate to bother you, but...." Why are you bothering me then? If it's not on fire, no one is dying or severely injured & it's not due today, it can wait!!!!
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    being tickled
    scraping silverware across your teeth
    people who chew on clothes
    people who repeat themselves constantly
    loud chewers
    people that slurp liquids
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    HoolaHoopsMcGee Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    When someone starts to tell you something, then says nevermind, it's stupid (or similar), and won't say it no matter how many times you ask them and say it's ok.

This upsets me for two main reasons, 1. It implies they are afraid of me (and that they care too much about my opinion), and 2. It usually IS something stupid, but would be no big deal at all without all the drama. Obviously, I have to learn to not care if someone is afraid to tell me something, that's their problem. Stop asking for permission in a passive aggressive way, just speak your mind. SMH
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    The a$s pics on Wednesdays. It's SOOOOOOO tacky to me. Don't plaster your as$ for all to see just because it's "hump day". That's the stupidist thing ever and not everyone want to see it. See irrationally angry.

I agree with this one.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    When people in glass houses throw stones. I effing hate that.

or get dressed with the lights on (was what my Papa used to say)
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    HoolaHoopsMcGee Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    Mean posts about the "person above" for no reason, esp if I'm the person above. Makes me want to quit it all.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    OMG. This is the one guys. I opened the Pandora's Box of irrational anger.

When there's like 5 self-checkout lanes and 3 of them are closed.

I'm just standing there in shock like...... that's a self-checkout lane, right?!

SO WHY THE *KITTEN* IS IT CLOSED FOR??!!!?!??!?!

I thought the whole point was so I can scan my own crap and get out of there easy peasy!

And then there's an employee lingering about to make sure everything is running smoothly....

Mother freaker.... open up your own checkstand so we can get the freak out of here!!!!!!!!!!!

Walmart is something else, man. LOL.

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Obnoxious people who drive 'smart' cars and park in the back of the space so as you drive by you think there is an open spot but NOOOOOOO. This has got to be deliberate.. I have yet to see this person but I Hate them..

Anyone who drives a "smart" car has no respect for themselves and should be pointed at and made fun of at every opportunity.
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    When you're incredibly busy & someone says, "I know you're really busy & I hate to bother you, but...." Why are you bothering me then? If it's not on fire, no one is dying or severely injured & it's not due today, it can wait!!!!

Because busy people get *kitten* done
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Jokes about short people.. I've heard them all and they were not funny then and will never be funny *rolls eyes*