What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Telling myself, That one bad day does not negate a weeks worth of hard work nor does it give me the license to binge the next day, week or month! Every hour of the day is potentially a new start!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I filled in my available calories with some air-popped popcorn. Instead of logging spray olive oil and pretending to not eat oil because it logs as 0 calories, I logged a teaspoon of olive oil and used the spray.
  • mserrano653
    mserrano653 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today I didn't eat too great.. But started pulling it together around 6pm.. Worked out at home for 45 mins and cleaned up my dinner.. Def better then continuing all night.. Then prob the remainder of the weekend
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Back on Day 1 after vacation. I had a great time and climbed to the top of the lighthouse at Buxton, NC. I didn't log but I was really too busy to overeat.
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I kept walking today when it was a very light faint rain!
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    I was tired and didn't feel like picking up my phone but I did it. I finished logging yesterday before I went to bed.
  • Lea233
    Lea233 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Declined the offer of a caramac biscuit(one of my favourites) from the office stash tin and continued munching on my bluberries and drinking my water :)
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Went for a 5.45 mile walk, even though I didn't particularly feel like it. I was definitely glad I did afterward, though.
  • TJnTexas
    TJnTexas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Weighed the cashews and almonds I bring for my afternoon snack, instead of 'guesstimating' a serving size. Boy was I way off before! The scale's 28 grams is a lot different than my eyeballing a 1/4 cup! And yet it is still enough to kill off those mid-afternoon blahs.
  • sylkates
    sylkates Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I didn't pack lunch today, so I was walking around the city looking for take-out.

I really felt like getting a big platter of pierogies or halal food from a cart. Or some teriyaki chicken.

But I was a good girl. I got the salmon sushi roll. 200 calories.

This site is so inspirational to me!
  • delineationfiguration
    delineationfiguration Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I rejoined MyFitnessPal and restarted my weight-loss today. May not be a small thing, but at the same time it is: No drastic changes, just logging and not having 100 grams of chocolate tonight ;)
  • clfinn
    clfinn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I went for my daily walk outside even though it was already pretty hot and humid at 930am. Smoothie for breakfast and salad with veggie burger (no bun) for lunch. And I'm done eating for the day as of 6pm. If I get hungry I'm having tea.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Walked one mile
  • rccsinger
    rccsinger Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Said NO to doughnuts! (I think that actually be a big thing!)
  • titianwasp
    titianwasp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Got a stomach bug. :(
  • rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I meal prep, and bring enough food to work to last me the whole week so I don't make bad decisions going to fast food, or some restaurant nearby.

I bring a gallon of water to work, so I know exactly how much water I've had, and how much I still need to get in for the day
  • rccsinger
    rccsinger Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I resisted French fries in the cafeteria and donuts in the afternoon!
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I just pre-logged all of my foods that I plan on eating today. It just makes it easier.
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    I am back on MFP and going shopping later to make sure I don't stray.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Stepped on the scales, yes I did overeat yesterday. Back to small portion sizes