New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2016
    1450425104691.jpg
    WOW these were really tasty! I was surprised. I was expecting them to taste bland and boring. Was never a fan of the pb or cheddar ritz crackers but these were a nice snack. I thought a lot better than ritz. Would't go out of my way to buy but I had coupons so I got them for free.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    r6coh574s4oh.jpeg
    7d5wfzrwyut4.jpg

Blueberry cinnamon bun cashew was DELICIOUS!!!! I would definitely buy if I could find this brand near me.
    "Pecan pie was just like any other pecan nut butter I've tried" (My mom tried this one, I am allergic)

My friend tried the nuts and she loved them and kept asking me for more. I couldn't try them because I have dairy allergy but she said they were better than the blue diamond flavored nuts she usually buys. She LOVED the cheddar bacon ones.

omg those nut butters look so good. where did you find the nuts? i have never seen them
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2016
    nd15aw0wgekn.png
    27754619016_4a1a639be4_z.jpg?resize=640%2C434&ssl=1
    27754619016_4a1a639be4_z.jpg?resize=640%2C434&ssl=1
    These actually look really good, I'm a sucker for anything pb and j flavored!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    @Francl27 Target started to carry MaraNatha Caramel Almond Butter or at least my local Target did.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Just tried these ones too. I actually prefer the pb crackers to the cookies. The outer cookie part was really boring and bland. a7c2iywzqr5j.png
    Overall cheese ones 10/10 pb crackers 8/10 pb cookies 5/10
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Ok this

pints-chocoloate-chip-nutrition.jpg

Wanted to love it.. but the chemical taste from the sugar alcohols is just too strong. Bummer because the cookie dough pieces are super tasty. Will not buy again.

Speaking of which, my Wegmans has all the Halo Top pints now... except the birthday cake, which is the one I wanted the most. Figures.

I FINALLY found the birthday cake after looking at Fred Meyer (aka Kroger, only had chocolate, vanilla and lemon cake), Safeway (mint chip, vanilla, chocolate) and QFC (also a Kroger, was out of stock completely). Found it at a New Seasons, bought three, all are gone within a week. Birthday cake is amazing!
  • zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    This one is for the Canuck's (apologies if it's been posted already). Also, no pic bc it's for adults. My new best find is Sleeman's Clear 2.0 *ahem* "beverage". Tastes a lot like a Corona and only 80 calories! Yay summer.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    41t4e0cPECL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Free Friday Download at Kroger
    I'm not a huge fan of this. I like plain sparkling water but I was promised black cherry Dragon fruit.

Also picked up the new strawberry Little Toast cereal. I won't be trying that for a while though.

I personally think the ones by Dasani (Black Cherry is amazing) and the ones by La Croix (the Cherry Lime is fantastic) are better. In the flavors I mentioned, you can actually taste the promised flavor. Both of those brands are completely calorie free and sugar free too, if that matters to you.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited June 2016
    Ok I'm sorta curious about this but will probably never buy it because I just can't afford pure sugar on anything, lol.

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2016/06/22/spotted-on-shelves-caramel-flavored-chocolate-hersheys-spreads/

(image link not working)
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Ok I'm sorta curious about this but will probably never buy it because I just can't afford pure sugar on anything, lol.

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2016/06/22/spotted-on-shelves-caramel-flavored-chocolate-hersheys-spreads/

(image link not working)

That looks good. We really like their chocolate almond one but can't always find it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I really really liked the chocolate peanut butter filled Cliff bar I thought it was really good and the feeling was very peanut butter he I did not buy the chocolate hazelnut because of the other review on here said it was just mediocre but I really enjoyed this one. I warmed up for 8 sec microwave so it tasted like a fresh-baked cookie I just wish they were a little bit lower in calories because they're quite small. The outside part reminded me exactly of the brownie cliff bar

Are these Cliff bars knew I had never seen them before so I bought one to try the chocolate peanut butter one was good but nothing amazing just your standard chocolate peanut butter bar the trunks were nice though but it was no better then kind chocolate peanut butter or Cliff Mojo chocolate peanut butter or all the other various chocolate peanut butter bars LOL. Wouldn't buy again.

This one I was pleasantly surprised I did not like power bars in the past from the ones I have tried but this one was really really good I would definitely buy again I liked the stats on it and it was very good and chocolatey and caramely
    hkagfai5n406.jpeg
    lh33d4j4mku8.jpeg
    tga8e6yewid1.jpeg
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    odaromo2qfxd.jpeg

Picked up these protein bites from the grocery store. Excited to try them.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    odaromo2qfxd.jpeg

Let me know how they taste, I have an urge to eat them with popcorn for some reason.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    odaromo2qfxd.jpeg

Let me know how they taste, I have an urge to eat them with popcorn for some reason.

Ive seen these a few times, been curious how they taste. My mind is imagining whoppers lol
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    It's really good. It tastes like nestle crunch to me.
  • PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Yoplait whips...if you freeze them and then let them sit out for 10 mins its like eating ice cream.
  • PoundChaser2
    mom2kpr wrote: »
    Noosa yogurt. It's Australian I guess. Absolutely amazing! Need to go buy more.

Yummmy, my gosh the calories-fat is a killer.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Runngurl43 wrote: »
    mom2kpr wrote: »
    Noosa yogurt. It's Australian I guess. Absolutely amazing! Need to go buy more.

Yummmy, my gosh the calories-fat is a killer.

I went to their site and saw the blackberry serrano and thought "OOH", but then looked at the NF and 300 cals for 8oz?? Um...yeah, I think will be making my own blackberry serrano for a bit cheaper than that. Thanks for the idea though, Noosa!
  • PoundChaser2
    kourt_phx wrote: »
    My husband and I are fighting over the cinnamon cake fiber one brownies, they filled the hole in heart left by cupcakes and cake. In addition they really help me with portion control. I'm really wanting to try the peanut butter and chocolate fiber one brownies.

Fiber one chocolate chip cookie cake....taste just like a soft chocolate chip cookie.
  • PoundChaser2
    Robbnva wrote: »
    RodaRose wrote: »
    c9agfaqdl03v.png
    99seaz1k7bwq.png

Grocery stores are carrying new ice cream!

If I see these, I'll pick them up. My wife just bought article zero which is supposed to be good and really low calorie

Artic zero is ....gross it taste like flavored water..yuck