Replies

• xCyanideGirlx
    xCyanideGirlx Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Pan here!
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    B here, am I late for the party? I brought orange juice. o:)
  • AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am an "A".
  • 285to170
    Options
    CincyNeid wrote: »
    I am straight. But I honestly don't see why it's okay for a woman to wears men's clothing. But the moment a guy puts on something feminine everyone loses their everloving mind.

There are a lot of 'cross dressers' in my neck of the woods. This is honestly new to me.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I am straight. But I honestly don't see why it's okay for a woman to wears men's clothing. But the moment a guy puts on something feminine everyone loses their everloving mind.

Nobody likes it when the old guy's testicles hang below the mini skirt.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Nobody likes it when the old guy's testicles hang below the mini skirt.

Okay why cannot a guy wear a Tennis skirt and racer back tank.
    285to170 wrote: »

There are a lot of 'cross dressers' in my neck of the woods. This is honestly new to me.

Not necessarily doing makeup, hair, nails and stuff. Just a guy wearing women's clothing.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Tri
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options

Clothing isnt gendered, everyone should wear whatever the *kitten* they want. Guys look sexy in skirts and girls look sexy in pants.

What if what I want to wear falls under traditional gender norms and would fit most people's (who would "care") definition of boring?

Am I still good, since I'm "wearing what I want?".
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    In for hot B girls.
  • jaelynsmith
    jaelynsmith Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey all :smiley: I'm 27 bisexual woman, in a monogamous relationship with my husband of 7 years <3 let's be friends! Need some motivational friends to kick me in the A** <3
  • 285to170
    Options
    Hey all :smiley: I'm 27 bisexual woman, in a monogamous relationship with my husband of 7 years <3 let's be friends! Need some motivational friends to kick me in the A** <3

My condolences

• jaylaboriqua
    jaylaboriqua Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    LGBT/ Let's get a beer today?
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I've identified as asexual since I was about 12 or 13. I'm also aromantic. Some asexuals don't consider themselves "queer" or a part of the LGBT community but I do. We are all different, non-heteronormative people and I think we should unite in our differences and support one another.
  • jaelynsmith
    jaelynsmith Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    285to170 wrote: »

My condolences

WTF does that even mean?
  • April_Kae
    April_Kae Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    B here... im free to chat to motivate or whatever, lol