30 LB GROUP

Options

Replies

• Jonathan_4
    Jonathan_4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Jonathan_4 wrote: »
    I lost 35 pounds in 2 mths!!! From 389 to 350 currently. I still have a way to go to 220. Next club is 50lbs! Hope to see u all there! B)

6 mths down and 70lbs down! Woo hoo! Feel great!
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. I'm weighing in at 176. If I lost 30lbs I'd be delighted!
  • wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Yes it is definitely a process, but it can be done!
    Once your mind is set to be consistent and you have gotten to a place in your journey where you are DETERMINED....the weight WILL come off...simply b/c you are FOCUSED!!!!

When you are truly tired of your current weight, you will do whatever you need to do to make the necessary changes to improve your life!
    Talk to anyone with a SUCCESS STORY....they will tell you how fed up they had gotten with how they looked or felt, and became determined to make a change!
    It starts with CHANGE, and to continue throughout your journey, you must be DETERMINED AND FOCUSED in order to see continued results!

ybkcvn79lhqj.jpg
  • wahagent05
    Options
    9bak62gfa5y6.gif
  • wahagent05
    Options
    How is everyone doing this week? I am doing about the same....up and down! I till am not focused as i was back in April and May, but not gonna give up! I am still gonna log in each day, and hopefully one day soon i will get my "moto" back! :)
  • scubakat67
    scubakat67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Still hanging in there myself - failure is not an option here! Sending "mo" vibes your direction @wahagent05! Keep on keeping on!
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    scubakat67 wrote: »
    Still hanging in there myself - failure is not an option here! Sending "mo" vibes your direction @wahagent05! Keep on keeping on! [/qu

Looking for my MOJO too!!!! We'll find it very soon
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Thanks for the support! It's very frustrating when you have accomplished a lot, and then fall backwards...only to RE-GAIN some or all of weight that you recently lost!!! :/
    But... they key to success is to keep going...NEVER GIVE UP...despite the set-backs keep making daily decisions to do better!
    Even when you get up in the morning with GOOD INTENTIONS, but fall short throughout the day...keep going...keep pushing yourself forward...EVENTUALLY...your breakthrough will happen, and you will start to see the pounds come off.... 1 pound at a time!!!!

No matter how tough it gets, or how many times you may fail...keep logging in, and keep charting your meals.... b/c this is an essential part of the process!
    When you get in the HABIT of doing things correctly and consistently...eventually it will become easier for you, and when it becomes easy, it becomes 2nd nature!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

i88b81uy97s7.jpg
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • itskeeton
    itskeeton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 30 to loose to be able to keep up with my 5 year old... My body aches right now and I know in better shape I'll move easier! And I need some motivation too :)
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Checking in... hope everyone is doing great! I am still struggling, but still not giving up!
  • haiwhat
    haiwhat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have 30 pounds to lose too. I am trying to eat healthy, have a better relationship with food and do workouts a few times a week
  • Caremy24
    Caremy24 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love new friends. Anyone can feel free to add me :smile: No such thing as too much motivation for me.
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    haiwhat wrote: »
    Count me in! I have 30 pounds to lose too. I am trying to eat healthy, have a better relationship with food and do workouts a few times a week
    haiwhat wrote: »

Start with me today!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope everyone is still seeing a lot of success on their road to being THINNER and HEALTHIER!

My update:
    I am walking more at work now, and i am FINALLY feeling better than i have in the last 2 months! I am starting back on my clean eating....WHEW :/ ... i have really enjoyed the foods that i was missing out on, but it ALL came at a price!
    Yes the food was great, but i GAINED 8 lb back!!! :(
    So, was it worth it? I would say YES AND NO, and here is why...

I would say yes b/c i was on a LCHF diet which was very strict for ME! I did very well, and i really liked the diet, but having the opportunity to eat carbs again was so worth the wait!!!
    When you deprive yourself of ANY type of food for too long, your body will only crave it even more!
    So, i say YES it was worth it b/c i had the opportunity to enjoy some of the foods that i really loved and missedout on!

NOW...here is the BIGGEST reason why i hate that i went back to unclean eating....LOW ENERGY!!!!!
    I did not have half the energy that i had before on the LCHF diet, and i felt sluggish everyday which was also a NEGATIVE!
    I felt heavier, compared to how light and healthier i felt previously...and b/c i had very low energy, i hardly did any ADDITIONAL exercising! My only workout was working!!! That's so sad!!! :(
    Before, i worked out EVERYDAY...i walked, jogged, jumped rope, cardio, strength training, C2k etc...
    But once i started consuming too many carbs, that ALL went sown the drain!

So, i share my story as a reminder....

To always EAT IN MODERATION...Enjoy the foods that you love, but do so in SMALL QUANTiTIES!!!!!!!
    and.... stick to WHAT WORKS FOR YOU!!!!

nq46ulsbqcus.jpg
    hkmnscwcecmb.jpg

Please share your journey so that it may help someone else on their road to success!!!
    Thanks everyone for stopping by!!! :)<3<3<3

• mallygirl420
    mallygirl420 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    On the right road! Down nearly 14 lbs toward my goal with 23 left! Whoop!!! Slow and steady and almost halfway there :)
  • wahagent05
    Options
    On the right road! Down nearly 14 lbs toward my goal with 23 left! Whoop!!! Slow and steady and almost halfway there :)

Congrats Mallygirl420!!!!! Way to go!!!! We are super proud of you!
    What are you doing to get the weight off....plz share! :)