Replies

• WyoRed
    WyoRed Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am in. My July goal is 75 miles.
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Walked for 72 minutes for a total of 3.2 miles.
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i'm in for this too, got a 100 mile goal this time, kids off school soon so should be good

good luck everyone!
  • mimi7grands
    mimi7grands Posts: 616
    Options
    I hit my June goal - today (July 2) :laugh: I'm happy though because I doubled my goal midway. I'll make it a little lower (half between the two goals) for this month as it's setting out to be a scorcher. I'll probably get in more swimming and a little less walking.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun to me :) I'm gonna run off and make my ticker now and start it off with the walking I did yesterday.
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I hit my June goal - today (July 2) :laugh: I'm happy though because I doubled my goal midway. I'll make it a little lower (half between the two goals) for this month as it's setting out to be a scorcher. I'll probably get in more swimming and a little less walking.

EXCELLENT!!!

I seem to have lost the post I did here yesterday!??! Not sure what happened

4.3 miles yesterday - my average working day work-out
    8.6 miles today - wandering around town and back
  • lindaj07
    Options
    I made a walking ticker at the website, but could not figure how to get it here :( Not very experienced with this kind of stuff.

Maxy, when you make your ticker click next at the bottom of the page...
    You come to a page which has your ticker details something like this:

www.tickerfactory.comexerciseticker...... etc

You have the choice of the bbcode or the html code. You want the bbcode.

Highlight and 'copy' then add to your signature by clicking on signature tab on your homepage.After you've added to your signature it should update automatically when you add mileage etc. Hope this works for you.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    60 minutes today
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I think I might try to track my miles instead of minutes this month, but not sure what to set my goal at yet. Also I tried to check out the youtube videos listed but they didn't work, it told me that the account was disabled?
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,515 Member
    Options
    Lost track mid-way through June. Disappointing fresh start yesterday, only 3773 steps.
    Today was better, will post total tomorrow. Thanks SMVQ for leading me here!
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi can I join?

I walk quite a bit anyway (we have two dogs), but I think I need the extra incentive to get moving. I've been so sluggish lately.

The last few years we've had a walking challenge at work which has helped me, but not this year, so I have not been going out so often. I've even tried to jog/walk at lunchtimes, but that too has taken a back burner. I can't seem to get out of this slug phase!

I recognise a few names from another thread (Hi Mimi and Auntiebk)

I tried to post a walking ticker, but it said I had too many lines in my signature???? Maybe I did the wrong code, I'll try again later.

Well I'd better get away from the computer and WALK to the shop :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Yay it worked, I've aimed for 2 hrs a day walking which should take into account the dog walking - so hopefully this will be extra walking just for me. I've done it for the week to start off with. How do you work out your walking? Is it for the week/month longer?
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I love walking challenges!! I'm definently in!

July 2: 1.47 miles

exercise.png
  • WyoRed
    Options
    I got in 4.85 miles on Friday and Saturday. (4.85 / 75 miles).
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Only walked about a half mile yesterday, bringing me up to 4.3 / 60 miles.
  • lindaj07
    Options
    :smile: Hi can I join?

I walk quite a bit anyway (we have two dogs), but I think I need the extra incentive to get moving. I've been so sluggish lately.

The last few years we've had a walking challenge at work which has helped me, but not this year, so I have not been going out so often. I've even tried to jog/walk at lunchtimes, but that too has taken a back burner. I can't seem to get out of this slug phase!

I recognise a few names from another thread (Hi Mimi and Auntiebk)

I tried to post a walking ticker, but it said I had too many lines in my signature???? Maybe I did the wrong code, I'll try again
    later.

Hi Viv, this is a challenge for July but add mileage for whatever time you want! Nice to see you here!

Well I'd better get away from the computer and WALK to the shop :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Yay it worked, I've aimed for 2 hrs a day walking which should take into account the dog walking - so hopefully this will be extra walking just for me. I've done it for the week to start off with. How do you work out your walking? Is it for the week/month longer?

Hi Viv! Nice to see you here! This is a walking challenge for the month of July but if you can log for whatever time you want. Hope you enjoy it!
  • kctmw
    kctmw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    just seeing if my ticker works. it doesn't. will try again.
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in - already doing another team miles challenge but this will be good to check in daily.

My goal for July is 100miles -

July 1 - 4.5
    July 2 - 3.0
    July 3 -
  • Runningmemaw
    Runningmemaw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too please.
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,515 Member
    Options
    Need to get out for a stroll tonight. This morning's gardening did nothing for steps!
    ;)

14096 7/2
    3773 7/1
  • WyoRed
    Options
    Only got in 1.31 miles today. (6.26 / 75 miles).