will_lift_for_tacos Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    285to170 wrote: »
    Hey all :smiley: I'm 27 bisexual woman, in a monogamous relationship with my husband of 7 years <3 let's be friends! Need some motivational friends to kick me in the A** <3

My condolences

WTF does that even mean?

That they feel sorry for you?

Understand where they're coming from since I don't believe monogamy. Not as fun.

So because they can't be in a monogamous relationship, they have to be rude about the choice I made for my life? If that's the kind of people in this chat group, I'm out.

You are married to a man and are monogamous within your marriage, which is a lifetime commitment. Yet you still identify as bisexual?

You seem to feel sincerely offended by the comment offered. Yet you intentionally entered a thread for LGBT people, where traditional values are not usually commonplace. Perhaps you'd be more compatible chatting in threads with monogamous women married to men who limit themselves to having sex only with their husbands.

Have you considered entering discussions at religious sites where monogamy is valued and practiced by both the men and the women? The likelihood of becoming the recipient of comments like the one you take umbrage to is probably nil.

MFP is about "fitness". Consequently most discussions are body related and include heaps and heaps of: 1) body consciousness, 2) body celebration, 2) body fixation, 3) body hobbies (promiscuity), 4) crude jokes, 5) sexual innuendo, 6) obsession with appearance; and 7) various expressions of dysmorphia.

Sometimes it's more fun to lurk and count your blessings. Otherwise, like I said - go with the religious sites.

just because someone is in a committed relationship does not all the sudden make them no longer bisexual.....

when i date someone i am always bisexual i dont suddenly only like dcks or vag

If woman is married to a man, who identifies as monogamous, and also identifies as bisexual - it would be prudent to question what the future holds in terms of maintaining said monogamy.

I love the bisexuals and homosexuals in my life as neighbors, friends, co-workers, family members, etc.

But if I were being pursued romantically by a man who identified as bisexual, and he promised me commitment and monogamy whilst still identifying as bisexual - I would feel very uncertain about how he would manage temptation futuristically and decline the offer.

oh damn i forgot

bisexuals are sluts how silly of me

let me just listen to someone who is not bisexual tell me what it is to be bisexual

8i2ct1scngky.gif

I didn't make that specific generalization actually. I was commenting on the curiousness of why a person who had made a marital commitment to a member of the opposite sex would continue to identify as bisexual. I interpret it as Yeah, I'm married but I continue to leave my options open.

I identify as heterosexual and always have. However, when I was sexually active I was always monogamous. I understood there was dick all around me, some it attached to attractive faces and bodies. But once my commitment was made - I knew the dick all around me was none of my business and presented no temptation for me. I understand there are bisexuals and homosexuals who take commitment seriously and respond the same way.

So heterosexuals don't cheat? Seems legit.
  • Chevyharris
    Chevyharris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im married to a man but also love women ;) add me
  • will_lift_for_tacos
    will_lift_for_tacos Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm pansexual by the way. I don't see gender, if I feel a deep connection with someone I could care less if they're a man, woman, or transgender. I love everyone <3
  • jeandinco
    jeandinco Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Transwoman.
  • Chevyharris
    Chevyharris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    285to170 wrote: »
    Hey all :smiley: I'm 27 bisexual woman, in a monogamous relationship with my husband of 7 years <3 let's be friends! Need some motivational friends to kick me in the A** <3

My condolences

WTF does that even mean?

That they feel sorry for you?

Understand where they're coming from since I don't believe monogamy. Not as fun.

So because they can't be in a monogamous relationship, they have to be rude about the choice I made for my life? If that's the kind of people in this chat group, I'm out.

You are married to a man and are monogamous within your marriage, which is a lifetime commitment. Yet you still identify as bisexual?

You seem to feel sincerely offended by the comment offered. Yet you intentionally entered a thread for LGBT people, where traditional values are not usually commonplace. Perhaps you'd be more compatible chatting in threads with monogamous women married to men who limit themselves to having sex only with their husbands.

Have you considered entering discussions at religious sites where monogamy is valued and practiced by both the men and the women? The likelihood of becoming the recipient of comments like the one you take umbrage to is probably nil.

MFP is about "fitness". Consequently most discussions are body related and include heaps and heaps of: 1) body consciousness, 2) body celebration, 2) body fixation, 3) body hobbies (promiscuity), 4) crude jokes, 5) sexual innuendo, 6) obsession with appearance; and 7) various expressions of dysmorphia.

Sometimes it's more fun to lurk and count your blessings. Otherwise, like I said - go with the religious sites.

just because someone is in a committed relationship does not all the sudden make them no longer bisexual.....

when i date someone i am always bisexual i dont suddenly only like dcks or vag

If woman is married to a man, who identifies as monogamous, and also identifies as bisexual - it would be prudent to question what the future holds in terms of maintaining said monogamy.

I love the bisexuals and homosexuals in my life as neighbors, friends, co-workers, family members, etc.

But if I were being pursued romantically by a man who identified as bisexual, and he promised me commitment and monogamy whilst still identifying as bisexual - I would feel very uncertain about how he would manage temptation futuristically and decline the offer.

That'd be like saying that a straight person, can no longer be straight; while in a committed relationship to 1 person because for them to be straight, it means that they're either attracted to men or women, not a man or a woman! Being straight is an attraction to the gender, opposite of your own of various people; not just the gender of 1 person.

I'm married to a man, we have fun with women, I like women to, and he's fine with that, y wouldn't he be lol....it's all in preference though, everyone is different so really i hate defining...
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    My partner is a woman! <3
  • mandieinheels
    mandieinheels Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Trans and Pan
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    QA
  • Lfirecracker
    Lfirecracker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Lol im a S, and im new so i dont have any idea to how add people on here.
  • cnm081912
    cnm081912 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bi but have a child and in Hetero atm.
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm straight but I love you guys!!!!
  • PeaceLoveVeganx
    PeaceLoveVeganx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lesbian here!
  • bunnyghost
    bunnyghost Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    shy bi and ready to cry :sunglasses:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Can I start a thread called:

Straight Male and Female chit-chatters? ...and not offend someone? I think not.

So I have to ask...What does sexual orientation have to do with a weight loss and fitness site?

Gay guys are always skinny. You didn't know?