Apetamin for weight gain

Replies

• msrubiblaze
    msrubiblaze Posts: 16 Member
    stowns30 wrote: »
    It's been exactly one month today since I began this journey. I just weighed in at 134lbs , 10lbs gained in a month. May not seem like a lot, but it's progress. Happy camper... 16 more pounds would be Awesome!!! :smile:

I just ordered my first bottle. Got it forfor $14.99
  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    It's been exactly one month today since I began this journey. I just weighed in at 134lbs , 10lbs gained in a month. May not seem like a lot, but it's progress. Happy camper... 16 more pounds would be Awesome!!! :smile:

Awesome... Let us know how it works for ya. I hope you ready to eat eat eat...lol
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member

Awesome!! What site did you order from?
  • msrubiblaze

Awesome... Let us know how it works for ya. I hope you ready to eat eat eat...lol

I will be keeping you all updated.
  • msrubiblaze

Awesome!! What site did you order from?

www.transmawfoods.com
  • sdahir
    sdahir Posts: 19 Member
    edited July 2016
    I can only drink this on the weekend. Cant concentrate otherwise at work on weekdays. Anyone else does this?
  • BodayJohnnay
    BodayJohnnay Posts: 185 Member
    If you have no health problems (Dr. assessed)that prevent your body from properly utilizing caloric intake... you may not be eating enough.
    If you can't gain weight by what you are currently eating.. you need to eat more. I have an extremely fast metabolism, I also train 5-6 days out of the week sometimes twice per day (resistance training) and I can gain weight. Yes, it's not easy breaking from your eating routine, but finding the right foods that provide rich nutrients/dense in calories will make it a lot easier.
    It's possible you are eating at a caloric deficit or just hitting your maintenance calories.
    Consistency is key, so if you are not tracking all your calories, you basically have no idea what's going on with your body.

How active are you? How active are you at work? Where is your macronutrient ratio at? (P/C/F)
    What kind of resistance training are you doing? How intense and how long are your workouts?
    How much cardio?
  • BodayJohnnay
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Just ordered some of this stuff. Hope it works. I've been 115 for pratically a year now and cannot gain. I found it for 19.99 but does anyone know of a place where I can get it cheaper?

Ice cream and peanut butter are cheaper and probably tastes better. YMMV

The best response I've seen.
    If you aren't gaining, ask yourself, "how many calories do I burn daily?" (TDEE)
    Now, "how many calories am I eating daily?"
    If below your TDEE, eat more, roughly 500cals more. Track progress over few weeks and see where you are at. *knowing your bodyfat will help a lot as well while you are gaining so you can adjust macros to keep fat gain at a minimum.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Just a side note if your hips are generally like they are in the before pictures you have what I consider an issue with your posture. See deviation 2 here. Routine stretches might work it out, but I'm not chiropractor. Completely off topic I know, don't hate me.

My posture is just fine

I'm not sure about that. The pics you posted imply an anterior pelvic tilt, or possibly a mild case of lordosis. The above poster is right; some good stretches CAN help with APT.

anterior-pelvic-tilt.jpg

Here's a great website with some really helpful info:

http://www.swolept.com/posts/fixing-anterior-pelvic-tilt-posture-tricks-to-make-your-butt-and-gut-smaller
  • stowns30
    sdahir wrote: »
    I can only drink this on the weekend. Cant concentrate otherwise at work on weekdays. Anyone else does this?

U talking about taking Apetamin or drinking ensure plus?
  • stowns30
    Just a side note if your hips are generally like they are in the before pictures you have what I consider an issue with your posture. See deviation 2 here. Routine stretches might work it out, but I'm not chiropractor. Completely off topic I know, don't hate me.

My posture is just fine

I'm not sure about that. The pics you posted imply an anterior pelvic tilt, or possibly a mild case of lordosis. The above poster is right; some good stretches CAN help with APT.

anterior-pelvic-tilt.jpg

Here's a great website with some really helpful info:

http://www.swolept.com/posts/fixing-anterior-pelvic-tilt-posture-tricks-to-make-your-butt-and-gut-smaller

Lol lol my arch is lovely , but thanks. My posture is fine.
  • stowns30
    In all honesty and I'm really NOT trying to be funny. White women are built differently... That Is All.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Are they now?
  • stowns30
    Lol... I do get what u mean , but not everyone with an arch suffers from this you know. Read into it a little more , you'd be surprised.
  • stowns30
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Are they now?

Lol
  • BodayJohnnay
    @stowns30 just curious, do you ever get low back pain or pain in hip flexors?
  • BodayJohnnay

May not seem like a lot? 10 lbs gained is definitely more than enough for 1 month. Keep track of those calories especially your bodyfat% so you know how much mass you're gaining that IS fat. Better slow and steady to minimize fat gain...even with a fast metabolism.
  • stowns30
    @stowns30 just curious, do you ever get low back pain or pain in hip flexors?

Never have
  • stowns30

May not seem like a lot? 10 lbs gained is definitely more than enough for 1 month. Keep track of those calories especially your bodyfat% so you know how much mass you're gaining that IS fat. Better slow and steady to minimize fat gain...even with a fast metabolism.

I actually want to gain some fat... In doing so I've been working out more than I use to