July Walking Challenge - Bring it on!

Options

Replies

• mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    1.7 for today bringing me up to 6 / 60 miles and a few days behind schedule. Hm. I'll have to work on that.
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    :smile: Hi

Seems most of you are counting miles. How do you know how many miles you have done?

Not too sure on everyone else, but I carry my hiking GPS with me everywhere now. It records the miles for each trip and for the whole month separately, so I just reset the trip recording each night.
    Before I had that I just went to places that had the miles marked. At the high school in my town you can do 1/4 mile rounding the track once, and we have a riverwalk that has a thick white line painted for each 1/10 mile.

I use my phone app (GPS) or you can use a pedometer

I have a pedometer that will keeps the last 7 days in it's memory, makes it nice for days when I don't get a chance to add them to my tracker.
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Finally got my first walk of the month in, but only did 1.75 miles. I'll have to step it up the rest of the week.
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    7 miles for me today

make it 9, i did a 2 mile leslie sansone after i posted!
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    90 minutes today
  • WyoRed
    WyoRed Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    4.10 miles today. (10.36 / 75 miles)
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    4.3 miles for me today!
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Only got 2 in on the 5th but they were a difficult 2 so I feel a little more burn :)
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    The weekend was a very lazy one - hardly any walking. Beginning with yesterday trying to catch up. Did a little over 5 miles.
  • Catz15
    Catz15 Posts: 19
    Options
    Just checked in :)
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Got 2.2 miles in today, wanted to do more but it is way too humid out. Maybe get a chance this evening when it cools down a little.
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    July 2: 1.47 miles
    July 3 2.37 miles
    July 5: 3.07 miles
    July 6: 2.23 miles

Total so far: 9.14 miles

exercise.png
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    45 minutes today. I wish my location would show up on the GPS so I could track miles. It is spotty at best, so will continue with keeping track of my time vs miles.
    Everyone is doing great so far
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    12.5 months down for the month already! I'm aiming to hit my goal and exceed this month!!!
  • WyoRed
    WyoRed Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    4.76 miles today walking outside and on the treadmill. It was a good workout day! (15.12 / 75 miles)
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    doing 2 kids school runs - at dif schools is helping me keep this going, problem is they break for summer in less that 2 weeks!
    i love doing leslie sansone walks too - the whole family joins in - which is great!
    i'm 27.5miles to date
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Finally got another walk in ... 2.3 miles this morning

exercise.png
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Got another 2.75 in yesterday - today I'm working 12 hrs. so won't be able to get anything extra in just what my normal days brings me!
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Had a great day yesterday - walked all over the place and got in 8.68:happy: miles
  • nycegurl74
    nycegurl74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow I cant Belive I already walked 100mins I really think i can do this 100 down 1300 to go:happy: