Replies

• xxsarahapril
    xxsarahapril Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey how's everyone's week going!?
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Back to work for the weekend. They fixed my console so I can put it up again. Yay for being able to stand again!
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Still no word. We're all kinda waiting for the woman to take her resignation back when she realizes how much of a mistake she's making.

So now this coworker decided to run her mouth to someone else who works in our department. She ran her mouth about how we all hate our supervisor and we all talk about her in the center. Now, my partner and I vent but if we have a true issue with our supervisor, we go to her and discuss it.

Of course it got back to our supervisor and she apparently avoided speaking to anyone in dispatch, including coworker who can't leave fast enough.

I want to tell my supervisor that she's getting rid of personnel problem and to not sweat it.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Still no word. We're all kinda waiting for the woman to take her resignation back when she realizes how much of a mistake she's making.

So now this coworker decided to run her mouth to someone else who works in our department. She ran her mouth about how we all hate our supervisor and we all talk about her in the center. Now, my partner and I vent but if we have a true issue with our supervisor, we go to her and discuss it.

Of course it got back to our supervisor and she apparently avoided speaking to anyone in dispatch, including coworker who can't leave fast enough.

I want to tell my supervisor that she's getting rid of personnel problem and to not sweat it.

I'd tell her. As SOON as that coworker leaves, I'd tell her.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    It has been one of those nights, y'all, coupled with the fact that I'm working a turnaround, and a double at that....I'll just be hiding in the back office....
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Boo
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    It has been one of those nights, y'all, coupled with the fact that I'm working a turnaround, and a double at that....I'll just be hiding in the back office....

I do not blame you. I would do the same thing...except maybe throw in some crying... yes, definitely some crying.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    who is awake?
  • jennifer_417
    Options

I do not blame you. I would do the same thing...except maybe throw in some crying... yes, definitely some crying.

Yeah...yeah, crying sounds pretty good right about now.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Annnd sure enough, the day ends in tears. Pfft.
  • sammie7474
    sammie7474 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hate when boss calls- can you come in tonight?- you think NO way!! But it comes out as " sure" because I know I have bills to pay :( so cutting the days off short .
  • kedrum73
    kedrum73 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing they call me to come in early for my shift or to work my days off and I want to say heck no but end up saying yes bc I feel bad saying no
  • druidkat7
    druidkat7 Posts: 691 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    My first time here on the night-shift thread. I'm a freelance writer, so I get to choose when the hell I work, play, etc. And I have always loved the night! #PhantomoftheOperaFreak
  • kedrum73
    Options
    druidkat7 wrote: »
    My first time here on the night-shift thread. I'm a freelance writer, so I get to choose when the hell I work, play, etc. And I have always loved the night! #PhantomoftheOperaFreak

phantom of the opera was amazing!
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    Night shift here too! 7p to 7a.
  • kedrum73
    Options
    maryward88 wrote: »

What do you do?
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    kedrum73 wrote: »

What do you do?

I'm a nurse. How about you?
  • kedrum73
    Options

What do you do?

I'm a nurse. How about you?

I'm a CNA
  • BodyByBex
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @sufferlandrian is a Veterinarian
    @bethanie0825 is a 911 dispatcher?
    @jennifer_417 is an auditor for a hotel?

And I, @lilaclovebird, am a Public Safety Officer for MD Anderson Cancer Center under the University of Texas Police Department-Houston.

ETA: For short: I'm a PSO. :mrgreen:
  • druidkat7
    druidkat7 Posts: 691 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    druidkat7 wrote: »

phantom of the opera was amazing!

Where did you see it, and do you remember who was behind the mask? Seriously, I've always resonated/identified with Erik, the Phantom...IMO, he has the best lines, the best music to sing...I was introduced to the music back when I was a freshman in high school. I'm 38 now...so you can tell I've been in the "Phandom" for a while. ;-) If you get a chance, check out the 25th Anniversary DVD of Phantom. Ramin Karimloo has to be The. Sexiest. Erik. EVER!!!!! <3:p;) Honestly, I'd be like, "Hey, Christine, you don't want Erik, I'LL take him! ;-)"