Row the World Game - CLOSED boat (Capt jagrib0112)

Options

Replies

• dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    I dusted off a Tae Bo tape I'd bought a LONG time ago and actually made it through it throuhg the entire tape tonight. I was laughing half way through because I am sure my moves didn't resemble any of their's, but I was moving. That's all that counts. 759 calories for me today! Yeah!!!

Sue

way to go, sue! you're definitely right, even if you don't have the same form as the people on the screen, you're still moving! and you made it through the whole thing! woohoo!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    236 for me today. I really think I'm burning more especially if I'm running! I did manage to find a HRM that was decent priced so I might have to take the plunge and get it.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    You girls really rocked it out today!!!! We have a total of 11,722 calories burned!!!! That comes out to approximately 234.44 miles. This is almost as much as we had yesterday with our additional kidnapped crew member!!! Awesome burns today, Ladies!

Make sure we all conserve some energy for Friday - another double miles day!!!!!!!
  • LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    There will be no calories burned for me today... I have a calorimeter test tomorrow.. which mandates no exercise the day before... I'll be sure to get to the gym tomorrow night though to take advantage of the double day!!! Have a good one!!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Okie dokie Hannah! Good luck on your test tomorrow!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    ok, so i got up early this morning and went to the am aqua fitness class..ms. lori is the morning instructor and she kicks *kitten*....one of my better workouts of the week...i wish it was more than 4 days a week. in the fall she also does land workouts 3 days a week...but i work two of the mornings, so i will only make one workout of hers.....anywho....back to my rant, i burned 437 calories this morning...is there another option for the aqua fitness? we also add weights to it as well and don't know if that adds any more calories being burned.

I love the fact tomorrow is a double day...can get in a long turbo jam workout!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Lindsay

:flowerforyou:
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm back from vacation and ready to kick butt! I had to take a couple of days off due to being stuck in the car driving, :sad: sorry everyone! I am totally amazed at how awesome everyone is doing and how many calories burned. Great job everyone!!!! You rock.
  • weeziews
    Options
    How come my Knotty banner doesn't show up? Hmmmmm?
  • weeziews
    Options
  • nburns325
    nburns325 Posts: 174
    Options
    Okay Knotty Girls, I just ordered my HRM - through our local YMCA here, Polar FT7 for $90! I know it's a little cheaper on amazon, but this way I don't have to wait and can get it tomorrow!!! Wahoo, just in time for double calorie day! I'm hoping I burn more than the estimation shows.. :)
  • KnottyJen
    Options

Sorry, Hun! This is my fault. Where you currently have IMG's, change it to img (lowercase) and where you have /IMG's change it to /img (lowercase).
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Has everyone read the thread about what's going on on Sunday? I'd like to discuss what you girls think we can do and what we should bet, etc. Here's the thread, if you haven't read it. I don't know who we'll be paired up with yet, but I'd like to have some idea of what we want to do.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/282169-row-the-world-bet-on-sunday
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Okay Knotty Girls, I just ordered my HRM - through our local YMCA here, Polar FT7 for $90! I know it's a little cheaper on amazon, but this way I don't have to wait and can get it tomorrow!!! Wahoo, just in time for double calorie day! I'm hoping I burn more than the estimation shows.. :)

Ooooh! I'm jealous!!! :-) Very cool, Love!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    congrats on the hrm nicole! and i hope everyone knows what a GREAT job they are doing. even if we dont win the game, we are doing better for ourselves and STILL kicking butt :smile:
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Has everyone read the thread about what's going on on Sunday? I'd like to discuss what you girls think we can do and what we should bet, etc. Here's the thread, if you haven't read it. I don't know who we'll be paired up with yet, but I'd like to have some idea of what we want to do.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/282169-row-the-world-bet-on-sunday

i read it and im excited!!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ugh I hope I can get home in time on Sunday to get some decent exercise in! I'm going away for the weekend to work and will be in the car driving for 6 hours on Sunday :noway:
  • weeziews
    Options
    The Sunday challenge sounds great. We are betting how many calories we will burn and it will also need to bemore than the boat we are paired with. Hmmmm a little tricky!
  • weeziews
    Options

Sorry, Hun! This is my fault. Where you currently have IMG's, change it to img (lowercase) and where you have /IMG's change it to /img (lowercase).

I still don't have it correct do I? Wow I am usually pretty computer savvy. Not this time. Sorry I am being a pain.
  • weeziews
    Options
    Nicole, you are going to love your HRM. A fellow rowing teammate recommended hers and I have been so happy with it. It is great knowing exactly what you are burning.
  • KnottyJen
    Options

I still don't have it correct do I? Wow I am usually pretty computer savvy. Not this time. Sorry I am being a pain.

Almost there! :-) put [ ] around the img and /img. So, it should look like this, but the IMG and /IMG should be lowercase.

KnottyGirl2.jpg