New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I want a pumpkin spice kefir. I can't wait for the So Delicious Pumpkin Nog, though!
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The noosa pineapple jalapeño is good, not as good as the blackberry serrano, but good. I have the Bhakti chai noosa in the fridge right now. The mexican chocolate noosa is the best new flavor, though! It is my favorite dessert with some berries and slivered almonds! YUM!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I've never been a fan of ice cream bars but I thought I'd leave this here if any of you were interested! Saw it at Wegmans today, but didn't try it since it was close to $5 o: are they normally that much or is it just Wegmans charging an arm and a leg? XD

bb2hfcbyxwdd.jpg
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon greek yoghurt "icecream" sounds pretty disgusting to me... but I like the look of the pomegranate dark chocolate on the shelf below. Yum!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    It's that time of year again....
    ryoezu98oa6v.jpg
    specialknutrigrain.jpg?w=680

I can't believe all the stores already are rolling out the pumpkin/halloween candy/fall stuff. Hope we get some new interesting products this year. I love the trader joe pumpkin in a bar bars so I bet I would love the nutrigrain.

I'm patiently waiting for the Christmas stuff to roll out!

Holidoodle ice cream, Peppermint products, Amy's Sugar Cookie Popcorn (that was was amazing), Snickerdoodle products, White Fudge Oreos, etc.

Went to the Grocery Outlet yesterday & found Quaker Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal for $0.77 a box. I bought three.

Black-Bean-Product-mango.png

Something about this flavor I didn't particularly care for. I'm thinking if anything it was more or less the lime flavoring. Found this at Wal-Mart.

@hgycta

Have you found the Denny's pancake mixes yet? Every time I go into Wal-Mart I check down the pancake aisle with no luck. A customer the other day told me that the deep fried twinkies were being released & I looked up & down the ice cream/pizza & frozen breakfast aisle spotting nothing.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Sooooooo not a new product but why didn't anyone tell me about Lucky Charms? They are, indeed, magically delicious.

I also bought the 7-11 peanut butter cupcakes but haven't tried them yet. I'm kinda scared. What if they *are* that good? There's two of them!

AHH Lucky Charms... My Gramma makes Lucky Charms ice cream :p

Froot Loop Marshmallows are better B).
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    ryoezu98oa6v.jpg

I can't believe all the stores already are rolling out the pumpkin/halloween candy/fall stuff. Hope we get some new interesting products this year. I love the trader joe pumpkin in a bar bars so I bet I would love the nutrigrain.

I HAVE to find those nutrigrain bars.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Someone else's post about Nutrigrain bars reminded me.
    5ofe6c.png

These are DELICIOUS. Very chocolatey and the raspberry filling is yummy and the two go great together.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I've never been a fan of ice cream bars but I thought I'd leave this here if any of you were interested! Saw it at Wegmans today, but didn't try it since it was close to $5 o: are they normally that much or is it just Wegmans charging an arm and a leg? XD

bb2hfcbyxwdd.jpg

Eh. I love their fudge bars but the other ones I tried were tasteless. I'll let someone else give it a shot, lol!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Found the Swedish Fish Oreos. The smell is off putting, but the flavor is right on the money. I don't know that I'd buy them again, call me old-fashioned, but I like more traditional flavors.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    5ofe6c.png

These are DELICIOUS. Very chocolatey and the raspberry filling is yummy and the two go great together.

Oh. Mah. Gah. I need these.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    ryoezu98oa6v.jpg

I'm patiently waiting for the Christmas stuff to roll out!

Holidoodle ice cream, Peppermint products, Amy's Sugar Cookie Popcorn (that was was amazing), Snickerdoodle products, White Fudge Oreos, etc.

Went to the Grocery Outlet yesterday & found Quaker Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal for $0.77 a box. I bought three.

Black-Bean-Product-mango.png

Something about this flavor I didn't particularly care for. I'm thinking if anything it was more or less the lime flavoring. Found this at Wal-Mart.

@hgycta

Have you found the Denny's pancake mixes yet? Every time I go into Wal-Mart I check down the pancake aisle with no luck. A customer the other day told me that the deep fried twinkies were being released & I looked up & down the ice cream/pizza & frozen breakfast aisle spotting nothing.

Where in the world is a Grocery Outlet?
  • kirstenb13
    kirstenb13 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Got 'em!

Where???
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    kirstenb13 wrote: »
    Got 'em!

Where???

The person who got them for me bought them at Target. Might check there first if there is one in your area.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    5ofe6c.png

Are they even trying to make these seem like a nutritionally sound breakfast option anymore? :D
  • Francl27
    Options
    5ofe6c.png

Are they even trying to make these seem like a nutritionally sound breakfast option anymore? :D

But it's made with WHOLE GRAINS OMG.
  • Francl27
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You guys - I finally made it into Quest Labs!!!

So... What's worth it? How are the tortilla chips, the cereal bars, the keto cups, and the crackers?

ETA: I saw the $25 shipping for the cups... gonna pass on those...
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

So... What's worth it? How are the tortilla chips, the cereal bars, the keto cups, and the crackers?

I didn't try the tortilla chips, but I did try the regular chips and thought they were pretty bad. I like the cereal bars a lot though, especially the cinnamon ones. I liked the strawberry, but it seems they've discontinued them. The chocolate is a bit boring. They are all quite sweet, but that's fine with me and my sweet tooth. I just don't like the price tag...

The keto cups were pretty bland. I don't follow a keto diet so I'm not interested in having any more of them.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I didn't try the tortilla chips, but I did try the regular chips and thought they were pretty bad. I like the cereal bars a lot though, especially the cinnamon ones. I liked the strawberry, but it seems they've discontinued them. The chocolate is a bit boring. They are all quite sweet, but that's fine with me and my sweet tooth. I just don't like the price tag...

The keto cups were pretty bland. I don't follow a keto diet so I'm not interested in having any more of them.

Yeah, that and shipping is a huge turn off.