New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I'm having the new Chobani Flip hazelnut as we speak. Totally yum and worth the 250 calories (if you're like me and love hazelnut anything), although it will definitely be a 'once in a while' thing. Also got the limited edition Cinnamon Bun Yoplait Greek and the new Simply Chobani double chocolate chunk yogurts waiting in my fridge. I had the raspberry chocolate light and fit Greek last week for the first time too and it's not bad at all (might not be new though, I just don't remember seeing it before).

Has anyone noticed any new interesting product recently?

Arctic Freeze is new to me, but I love it. I can have an entire pint of ice cream without the guilt, now! :) And Hint Water!! I love it!

I also found these double chocolate brownies that are made with dates and other good ingredients that are 180 calories a pack. I'm enjoying finding products without enriched/bleached flour, refined sugar, hydrogenated oils, and artificial sugars.

What's the name of the brownies? I don't really care about eating "clean" but brownies are brownies dammit! :)

Nature's Bakery. They make the fig cookies, as well, in raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, and other flavors. Their brownies are indeed out let chocolate, mint chocolate, chocolate raspberry...and some other flavors. They are so tasty!

Ohhhhhh yeah. We have a client who brings us boxes of the fig bars when she comes in for her appointment.
  • Whitbygramgirl
    Whitbygramgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just looked at the nutritional info of the Chobani Haze Craze - I would like to try it - but I couldn't have too many in the house - 10 Grams of Fat! 3.5 of that is Saturated - 26 Carbs! - But I will try it to have a treat! - thanks all
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm having the new Chobani Flip hazelnut as we speak. Totally yum and worth the 250 calories (if you're like me and love hazelnut anything), although it will definitely be a 'once in a while' thing. Also got the limited edition Cinnamon Bun Yoplait Greek and the new Simply Chobani double chocolate chunk yogurts waiting in my fridge. I had the raspberry chocolate light and fit Greek last week for the first time too and it's not bad at all (might not be new though, I just don't remember seeing it before).

Arctic Freeze is new to me, but I love it. I can have an entire pint of ice cream without the guilt, now! :) And Hint Water!! I love it!

I also found these double chocolate brownies that are made with dates and other good ingredients that are 180 calories a pack. I'm enjoying finding products without enriched/bleached flour, refined sugar, hydrogenated oils, and artificial sugars.

What's the name of the brownies? I don't really care about eating "clean" but brownies are brownies dammit! :)

Nature's Bakery. They make the fig cookies, as well, in raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, and other flavors. Their brownies are indeed out let chocolate, mint chocolate, chocolate raspberry...and some other flavors. They are so tasty!

I've seen those and been tempted to buy them. I just might now!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options

The only thing holding me back are they're kind of small for the calories, in my opinion. I think they may even be smaller than the special k or fiber one (yeah, yeah...there was a good sale and I had a coupon so I bought fiber one products!) brownies/streusel thingies.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Found this in David's natural market for $8 a pint. Crazy expensive, but very enjoyable! To die for texture, softer than So Delicious coconut milk ice cream and a very strong aroma with a not too sweet flavor. I loved it, just wish it was cheaper! Anyone try their other flavors?

7c50oajgrbnk.jpg
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Found this in David's natural market for $8 a pint. Crazy expensive, but very enjoyable! To die for texture, softer than So Delicious coconut milk ice cream and a very strong aroma with a not too sweet flavor. I loved it, just wish it was cheaper! Anyone try their other flavors?

7c50oajgrbnk.jpg

I've not tried it, but I've seen it at my local Whole Foods. I'm not positive, but I think it was more like $6.50 there.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

7c50oajgrbnk.jpg
    I really liked their chocolate peanut butter flavor. It's the only non-dairly ice cream I've really tried, but I always recommend it when people ask for brands. I was able to get a good amount of coupons from the company a while back.

• jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options

The only thing holding me back are they're kind of small for the calories, in my opinion. I think they may even be smaller than the special k or fiber one (yeah, yeah...there was a good sale and I had a coupon so I bought fiber one products!) brownies/streusel thingies.

They aren't that small. There are two to the pack, and they are like twice the size of a Figure Newton...and thicker.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Julian bakery sunflower seed butter bar was actually pretty good! Very strong sunflower seed butter taste and not terrible taste and texture like the other one I tried! 6/10 Good when I am craving sunflower seed butter. qp5rf3noq1jd.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

7c50oajgrbnk.jpg

I've not tried it, but I've seen it at my local Whole Foods. I'm not positive, but I think it was more like $6.50 there.

UGH I WANT TO TRY THIS ICE CREAM SO BAD but it isn't available anywhere near me I don't think
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    09s8c5c8ycpd.png
    I really like this stuff! The buttery flavor is spot on. You can still tell that it's oil and not real butter if you eat a spoonful of it due to the texture difference, but it works really well melted on popcorn or toast, or baked into things.

6w3zqhbxfl7c.jpeg
    This, on the other hand, has amazing texture, but not very much of a buttery taste. I love that it doesn't have canola or soybean oil in it, but I wish that it still had a little more flavor. I usually sprinkle a little extra salt into whatever I put this on. I still like it, though, and will probably buy this again.

n2ic49zvkkaw.jpeg
    YUM! Basically, they're organic Starbursts. They're a lot more fruity tasting than actual Starbursts, though, which I like. The flavored don't taste as artificial.

izq8vmg91ntq.jpeg
    This is a new-ish dietary supplement (not a food product), but I've been taking this for the past month and have been having such good results with it, that I figured that it was worth sharing. I've always had a lot of problems with constipation and food intolerances, and both of those problems have been greatly reduced after taking Restore for month. I don't think that I've had any bathroom issues for the past 3 weeks now, and I used to have weekly episodes. I've also been able to eat butter and some fermented dairy lately without it bothering my digestive system, whereas either of those would have caused me some serious gastric discomfort previously.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    All this is new to me. Brought to me from lovely Canada. Those Jos Louis cakes. Yum! k67f87megaps.jpeg
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    http://www.mooncheese.com/
    Anyone tried these? I've seen them at the starbucks at my target and have been tempted. I <3 cheese, love the idea of being able to keep this on hikes without chill packs.

zc36bxuvgonx.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    All this is new to me. Brought to me from lovely Canada. Those Jos Louis cakes. Yum! k67f87megaps.jpeg

Can't wait to hear review. The one on the top left looks like it would be like a butterfinger lol
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    Anyone tried these? I've seen them at the starbucks at my target and have been tempted. I <3 cheese, love the idea of being able to keep this on hikes without chill packs.

zc36bxuvgonx.png

I love these so much! All the flavors I've tried are good! I wish they were a little cheaper!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    ht5d4m31babg.png
    ond10t2jexok.png
    taciymfh8zqj.png
    j4g45lk9wwu2.png

Posted about these in another forum but thought I'd post here too. Available in 3 flavors. Macros and ingredients are comparable to Quest. Has anyone tried them?

I tried the white chocolate raspberry and it wasn't bad. I don't eat a lot of protein bars though so I don't have much to compare it to. It was really soft in texture. It was a little sweet for me but I don't eat sugar and rarely use other sweeteners so my palate is probably off in that regard. I've never had a Quest bar, new or old formula, so I can't say how it compares.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    shinycrazy wrote: »

zc36bxuvgonx.png

I love these so much! All the flavors I've tried are good! I wish they were a little cheaper!

I concur, they're super tasty IMO.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for yogurt that has a good amount of protein and less sugar and tried after seeing it on this thread Powerful Yogurt. First I tried the Vanilla Bean and it was good although I didn't decide that until half way through the container. I have had a couple of them and would buy them again and could eat them plain, with fruit or in a smoothy. This morning I tried the Key Lime flavor and will definitely be getting more of those. Stirred it up and it had a nice consistency, really good flavor. Plus was that it kept me full until lunchtime. 8 oz., 200 calories, 7g of sugar and 21g of protein. Those are the only two flavors I have seen and have only found them at Walmart so far.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Don't know how new, I got it for free a couple weeks ago

lg_919658888.jpg

Meh. Not chocolatey enough for me and probably not worth the calories.

tryett wrote: »
    I have been looking for yogurt that has a good amount of protein and less sugar and tried after seeing it on this thread Powerful Yogurt. First I tried the Vanilla Bean and it was good although I didn't decide that until half way through the container. I have had a couple of them and would buy them again and could eat them plain, with fruit or in a smoothy. This morning I tried the Key Lime flavor and will definitely be getting more of those. Stirred it up and it had a nice consistency, really good flavor. Plus was that it kept me full until lunchtime. 8 oz., 200 calories, 7g of sugar and 21g of protein. Those are the only two flavors I have seen and have only found them at Walmart so far.

I've seen those but the price tag turned me off. Have you tried Siggi's skyr yogurt? Shop Rite here sells big tubs for like $5 (the vanilla one) and it's pretty tasty. Tons of protein, low sugar (fat free though).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    ht5d4m31babg.png
    ond10t2jexok.png
    taciymfh8zqj.png
    j4g45lk9wwu2.png

Posted about these in another forum but thought I'd post here too. Available in 3 flavors. Macros and ingredients are comparable to Quest. Has anyone tried them?

I tried the white chocolate raspberry and it wasn't bad. I don't eat a lot of protein bars though so I don't have much to compare it to. It was really soft in texture. It was a little sweet for me but I don't eat sugar and rarely use other sweeteners so my palate is probably off in that regard. I've never had a Quest bar, new or old formula, so I can't say how it compares.

I have a coupon for these bars, but have no idea which stores carry the new flavors.