True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I didn't see any cream filled ones at the store I love those.
    I might indulge in a donut tomorrow
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I confess I've had 3 donuts in the past week, plus a day where I just ate nothing but sweets. I've still managed to drop 1lb since Saturday.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time I had a donut but now I want one!
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I havn't had donuts in months, but the wife decided to go to Duck Donuts where they let you make your own, and I wanted to try her concoctions. Half a donut each day for a week. That was the week I weighed myself and found I lost 2lbs since I last weighed in. :lol:

@synchkat
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i confess that i haven't even met my dads new gf and i already dont like her

he talks about her constantly and im just like "i literally do not give a fvk" i feel like my 5 year old self that knows shes about be be abandoned again for the 70th time

honestly even if she is a nice person i dont care she can grovel for my acceptance
  • pltjess
    pltjess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I already flung my bra across the room.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed my guy passed his test today but I'm happy because it means he has never failed a test since skating with me
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I confess.... I want to quit everything
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess ..there was a donut ..and..and..I dont know what happened ..its like it was on the counter one minute and in my stomach before I even tasted it ..
    I confess it's @LiftingLady5 fault..I think she mentioned donuts ..Im sure it was her voice whispering to eat it ..
    Yup..totally her fault :p
    So thats my confession @LiftingLady5 made me eat a donut ..
    Wow ..I feel so much better for my confession ..this is great ..
  • strebor337
    strebor337 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess @King_Spicy is a bit of a jerk for losing weight on the donut diet

Of course he lost weight on a donut diet - there's a zero calorie void in the middle of every one.
  • juliocasarez30
    juliocasarez30 Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I confess that I hve a beautiful wife at home and my jealousy takes over me. I hate it with a passion. I'm losing weight and building muscle for my wife idk if I'm doing the right thing. Maybe I should first doit for my self????? Idk any opinions on that.....
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I confess I have had 4 big cups if strong filter coffee for breakfast and I AM EFFIN BUZZIN'!!!!!!!!!!
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I confess that I believe donuts are overrated and generally BARF!
    Banoffee pie, however ...............
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    I confess that I believe donuts are overrated and generally BARF!
    Banoffee pie, however ...............

Normally donuts are not my thing either but someone bought them for a morning tea ..my poison is generally things like date loaf or fruit cake with butter ..