Did you eat your fruit & veggies today?

Options

Replies

• mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Yesterday had a typical day
    A couple of apriums, handful of carrots, couple of cups of watermelon, cup of broccoli, kale and cabbage salad (Taylor Baja), Ceasar salad.....
  • LisaVeganBHScNutrition
    Options
    All my veggies were in my lunch and dinner...

Had a salad today for lunch consisting of spinach leaves, red capsicum, onion, olives, parsley, lemon juice, chickpeas, and bean sprouts.

For dinner had cacciatore (sp?) on low carb spiral pasta consisting of kale, eggplant, cauliflower, yellow capsicum, mushroom, carrot and onion.

Had 4 strawberries with pecans for afternoon tea lol...... (i also had a bit of dark choc with a cup of tea, bugger! hahah)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Lunch - red raspberries, Craisins, golden raisins, a banana

Supper - bell peppers and zucchini kebabs
  • zyxst
    Options
    Pan fried the bell peppers and zucchini in some oil. So much better than the kebabs, but that's because I didn't cook them long enough. With a pan, I can see how brown the veggies are getting. In an oven, they just dry out a little. Having a banana/raspberry/Cool Whip crepe with chocolate syrup drizzled on top with supper.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Today: Tomatoes, asparagus, leeks, zucchini, garlic, corn, green bell pepper, onions, carrots, and lemon.
  • cakestacked
    cakestacked Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    For breakfast I had a bowl of muesli with a sliced banana. Lunch was a whole carton of New Covent Garden pea & creme fraiche soup which has one serving of vegetables per half carton, plus an apple and a peach. Dinner was just pizza with two pre-packaged salad bowls. So all in all, not too bad.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I ate plenty of cantaloupe. At dinner I'm waffling between green beans or a salad.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Ate spinach, orange pepper, grape tomatoes, green beans at breakie. Ate zucchini, and mixed salad greens with red pepper, cukes, tomatoes at lunch. Feel I'm doing better with the veggies today.
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Carrots and cherry tomatoes with lunch.

Raspberries (with greek yogurt) as a snack.

Dinner will include a lot of broccoli.

I'll likely have an apple or peach this evening.
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    Today: Apple, asparagus, leek, carrot, tomato, basil, zucchini, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, onion, and banana.
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Its only 10am so ive only had breakfast but ive eaten sweet potatoes, zucchini and spinach already with egg wgites and soy chorizo. No fruit yet. But i will today.
  • zyxst
    Options
    Lettuce, bell peppers, cucumber, sun-dried tomatoes, Craisins, golden raisins, and a banana.
  • zyxst
    Options
    Green beans (from a can! #horror), raspberries, and a banana with lunch.
  • cakestacked
    cakestacked Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Three sliced and roasted bell peppers, a mixed salad bowl thing and a banana so far. I might have an apple and a couple of peaches later.
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    Today: Apple, brussels sprouts, sweet potato, tomato, onion, corn, cilantro, zucchini, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, celery, cauliflower, kale, and avocado.
  • zyxst
    Options
    Bell peppers, cucumber, sun-dried tomatoes, and an apple.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    So far today: carrots, broccoli, onions, corn, lettuce, black beans, and tofu.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    grapes, spinach, peach, cauliflower, blueberries.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Eh pretty bad compared to normal...lol had some frozen mixed veggies, asparagus, sweet potatoes, tomatoes and a banana
  • SophieSmall95
    SophieSmall95 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yes. Today I had bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and leeks and some salad. No fruit though, not a big fan of fruit in general. Prefer savoury foods. But will be having strawberries tomorrow.