New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    all you noosa fans... mexican chocolate in the 4 pack of 4 oz containers. Add berries, coconut, and/or slivered almonds (or eat it plain). However you decide to eat it, just get it!!!
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Brithicks wrote: »
    all you noosa fans... mexican chocolate in the 4 pack of 4 oz containers. Add berries, coconut, and/or slivered almonds (or eat it plain). However you decide to eat it, just get it!!!

I just got back from the grocery store and picked some up. Can't wait to try it!

• evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'd like to thank all of you who test these new products. I've picked up some really yummy things lately that I wouldn't even know existed. However, I still can't have Oreos in the house no matter what kind, regular or thin ...I will eat half of the package in one sitting.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    David_2015 wrote: »
    Haven't found them yet but am eager to!:

9yu4o29tvsfx.jpeg

tpibi841998p.jpeg
    Dang UK exclusives. :disappointed:

• wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    rjzm5j5ubk7p.jpeg

Just found this at target
  • bwhitty67
    bwhitty67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Having a vanilla Noosa for my treat.... Let's see if this is good stuff!
  • gigieatss
    gigieatss Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Anyone seen Primal Kitchen's Avocado Oil Mayo?! It's friggin' bomb!!
  • bwhitty67
    bwhitty67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes.... Noosa is delish :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I just went to Walmart to get my Noosa fix (Holy wow! That's alotta yoghurt, Batman!), and I found these Powerful Yogurt drinks in the dairy case. I bought one of each flavor (Double Espresso, chocolate, vanilla, and coconut). I had the Espresso one on the way home. I'm buzzing on caffeine. 135mg caffeine, 20g protein, 170 calories, 4g fat, 15g carbs. Tastes like an iced coffee with much less sugar. Doesn't taste like yogurt. Really isn't that bad, and it makes me super happy to have coffee again. Worth it!!

http://powerful.yt/drinks/

I love Powerful Yogurt's Coconut Quinoa yogurt, but their oatmeal in the breakfast aisle is awful.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I still haven't been able to find any of the new flavors with the exception of one.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    rjzm5j5ubk7p.jpeg

I bought three boxes when I was at Target B). Still haven't tried it yet, but I want to get through my pumpkin spice oatmeal first.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

What's different between Mexican and regular chocolate? I'm intrigued.

I admit my first Noosa was the pumpkin and I wasn't a fan. But I love the salted caramel. Haven't seen any of the new flavors though and it's NEVER on sale :(
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Noosa is my favorite yogurt as well, but unfortunately I can't justify the calories to protein ratio. Before joining MFP, I used to eat the lemon one almost every day with a buttload of granola thrown in.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    246oq9s.jpg

I was really excited to try this when I saw it, but I ended up gagging from it. Whatever spices they put in it, it's so spicy to the point where it almost tastes bitter. Would not recommend :/

ETA: I just realized you can't see the brand name, it's Healthy Choice.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    246oq9s.jpg

I was really excited to try this when I saw it, but I ended up gagging from it. Whatever spices they put in it, it's so spicy to the point where it almost tastes bitter. Would not recommend :/

I always end up disappointed by frozen meals now :(
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

What's different between Mexican and regular chocolate? I'm intrigued.

I admit my first Noosa was the pumpkin and I wasn't a fan. But I love the salted caramel. Haven't seen any of the new flavors though and it's NEVER on sale :(

It should have cinnamon in it, probably also chili/chipotle given the other new flavors are spicy.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    rjzm5j5ubk7p.jpeg

I just bought this yesterday at Wegmans! I haven't tried it yet, but it looks yummy. Pumpkin spice ALL the things!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    rjzm5j5ubk7p.jpeg

I just bought this yesterday at Wegmans! I haven't tried it yet, but it looks yummy. Pumpkin spice ALL the things!

I saw reviews that this wasn't really that good so you guys will have to let me know what you think of it!!! I picked up the Pumpkin Cheerios at Walmart and LOVE them! Such a delicious blend of fall spices! Seriously, Cheerios has their stuff together!
    246oq9s.jpg

What a shame, I LOVE burrito bowls (tried wawa, taco bell's cantina power bowl {still my favorite}, and Devour's), I definitely would have wasted my money on this until I saw your review! Thanks for saving me disappointment :/