New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Oatmega! I've tried those, but honestly don't remember their flavor.

I want to try some of them but they are so expensive I don't want to spend the money unless I read a really good review of them. I like this site because people aren't biased like many "review bloggers" who always say everything is good because they get free samples lol.
  • suznhenz
    suznhenz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've been eating Enlightened Roasted Broad Beans - especially like the sriracha flavor. I weigh out an ounce of them and have them with my homemade turkey chili or minestrone soup (no pasta in it, just veggies and beans.) Low fat, good protein, not too many carbs. Also the Harvest Peas roasted snap peas were tasty. I got them in the Walmart produce area. I have cut out concentrated carbs as much as possible- no sweets, cereal, potatoes, pasta, rice or bread. Without them, I never get hungry or have cravings. I do have the Enlightened ice cream bars-only 80 calories, 7 gm of protein and 5 gm of fiber- only 5 gm of sugars.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    th?id=OIP.Me8aa0f5d93e7b5fc0f7d6cc5c07edaa2o0&pid=15.1

So good! I can't believe I never tried these before!

Slathered some of this on both of the Pop-Tarts

greentea.jpg

Tomorrow I plan on adding some Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns.

Probably my favorite pop tarts. They haven't hit my stores yet :/
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    They are good. I just ate too many last and this year and don't want em.

It's all good though, they'll be at the 99 Cent Store for most of 2017 :p
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I still have a box of the pumpkin pie pop tarts from last year. Should probably check the expiration date... just hard to fit in my calories!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    29272849675_2e6eb08421_z.jpg?resize=640%2C379&ssl=1
    Didn't try these but want to!

FullSizeRender_3-1.jpg?w=750
    these were pretty good. They reminded me of mini apple cider cinnamon donuts. I just tried one cookie. Did not taste much apple. I loved the chips, very cinnamony and delicious. I liked these a lot more than the new chips ahoy cinnamon thins. I bet they would be good warmed a few seconds in the microwave.

Where'd you find both of these?

@MoHousdon donut cookies!

Meh, I'd rather have the real thing anyway!
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I still have a box of the pumpkin pie pop tarts from last year. Should probably check the expiration date... just hard to fit in my calories!

I've eaten pop tarts up to six months out of date and they were perfectly fine... quite telling about how unnatural they actually are!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Ok probably not new but I got these and I'm shocked how good they are and how filling they are for the calories. Must be all the fiber.

4EA68EC6-275A-6AE1-4209-B0824ED318EB.jpeg

Need to go buy more!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Just tried the Dannon Light & Fit Pumpkin Pie yogurt & agree that it's really yummy!

It tastes just as good as Noosa's Pumpkin Yogurt (not as creamy) for less calories!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Tried Dunkin's new waffle sandwich; honestly I'm not impressed at all. It was decent with some sweetness, but I was hoping for pockets of syrup like mcgriddles. It was decent and the waffle texture was a lot fluffier and nicer with a slight crisp that Taco Bell's waffle taco never had (those things were eggos) but that's the only thing this had going for it. Won't get again.
    y7uef5d8f9i9.jpg

I also noticed this! A new sugar free shot? Is this the first sugar free swirl syrup they've ever had? I'm really curious how it will taste! I wonder if it's only in test markets or what because I didn't see it on their website...
    xjwhd4w8uue8.jpg
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Just tried the Dannon Light & Fit Pumpkin Pie yogurt & agree that it's really yummy!

It tastes just as good as Noosa's Pumpkin Yogurt (not as creamy) for less calories!

I have looked all over for that! :(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »

I found it at Wal-Mart.

29068495821_43c5a109bb_z.jpg?resize=499%2C640&ssl=1

Today I'm going to be brave & try this sandwich.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited August 2016
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    0drw69nfz501.jpg

All I can say is phenomenal! Possibly just as good as ihop's pumpkin pancakes! Shoprite had it on sale for $1.99, not that they needed to entice me any more xD

Did you see this? If I liked Candy Corn (the only Candy Corn products I like are the M&Ms & Hershey bars) I would try this.

28703869513_be51535ae1_z.jpg?resize=550%2C631&ssl=1
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I really want that dang candy corn

As for the donut burgers, I've never had a good frozen cheeseburger. I don't find frozen meals appealing
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

I found it at Wal-Mart.

Godspeed
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options

As for the donut burgers, I've never had a good frozen cheeseburger. I don't find frozen meals appealing

I'd pass on both. Not a candy corn fan, and I'm with you on the frozen cheeseburgers.

The pumpkin pancakes look really good, though. Reminds me that I still have a box of Trader Joes pumpkin waffle mix that I need to pull out again..
  • Francl27
    Options

I'd pass on both. Not a candy corn fan, and I'm with you on the frozen cheeseburgers.

The pumpkin pancakes look really good, though. Reminds me that I still have a box of Trader Joes pumpkin waffle mix that I need to pull out again..

TJ's pumpkin cornbread mix man. SO GOOD.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

TJ's pumpkin cornbread mix man. SO GOOD.

:open_mouth: I didn't know that was a thing! I'm so looking for that this year!

Because of an MFP thread, could have been this one, I wound up ordering TJ''s pumpkin spice cookie butter from Amazon. I've been having it with apple slices as a snack....sooo good..
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

I found it at Wal-Mart.

Don't do it if it's not too late