The weirdest thing about your weight loss?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,972 Member
    Options
    evesmom2 wrote: »
    I apparently have very elastic underwear. I keep reading about underwear falling off. After a 31 lb loss, my underwear isn't saggy and doesn't threaten to fall down. In fact, it fits the way it always has. I know I look smaller and I can see that my jeans are now saggy in the *kitten* where they used to be very tight. Maybe I have magic underwear?

Mine are magic too. I've lost 58 lbs, down a couple of pant sizes and still my undies stay up

My undies droop, but my shoe size is the same as it has always been.
  • FitnessGirl11mfp
    FitnessGirl11mfp Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Need a bra that fits right lol. I bought a super cheap one for like $4 and it's a 36 C. Dont feel like spending a bunch of money just to need a new one soon. Before I lost the weight and was stI'll breastfeeding I think I was in a 40 DD. The "girls" keep running away from me Lol.
  • ole496
    ole496 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My butt fell off! All I have left is a back crack :) . I seriously qualify as an old man already. Not that frogs don't have a nice back side but I really wasn't counting on that.
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    The weirdest thing is I don't feel like I'm smaller. I'm 126 lbs, down from 162, yes I am smaller but I don't feel that I am :/
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    narak_lol wrote: »
    The weirdest thing is I don't feel like I'm smaller. I'm 126 lbs, down from 162, yes I am smaller but I don't feel that I am :/

Yes, totally relate to this. I'm 133lbs smaller, now a "healthy" weight but still feel massive.
  • narak_lol
    Options
    Yes, totally relate to this. I'm 133lbs smaller, now a "healthy" weight but still feel massive.
    Yes what you said is exactly how I feel. Still rolls of fat all over, like waist, thighs, butt :|

• MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    smoonygirl wrote: »
    I love these post!!!! Helps me look forward to more things I may discover myself!!! But one thing I have noticed so far... My rings slip around more (As in the stone on the ring is now on my palm, not the back on my hand like it should be!! haha

Same here :)
  • Chilli7777
    Chilli7777 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My sunnies keep falling down my face! I thought that maybe a screw in the arms had fallen out and couldn't figure out why this was happening but now that I have read this thread lol.. time for some sunnies shopping!
  • narak_lol
    Options
    evesmom2 wrote: »
    I apparently have very elastic underwear. I keep reading about underwear falling off. After a 31 lb loss, my underwear isn't saggy and doesn't threaten to fall down. In fact, it fits the way it always has. I know I look smaller and I can see that my jeans are now saggy in the *kitten* where they used to be very tight. Maybe I have magic underwear?

Mine are magic too. I've lost 58 lbs, down a couple of pant sizes and still my undies stay up

Magic underwear owner here as well. Lost 22% of bodyweight and my old pants, undies still fit... A bit looser but no way they will fall off. And I'm just 5'3 on a good day so proportion wise should have a better chance :/
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I realised last night that I've been pushing my glasses back up my nose for the past few days - and now it's really bugging me LOL so I'm off to the opticians tomorrow to get the arms bent in a little so they stay in place - no fun when you wear varifocals!!

My skirts are also too long now, I keep treading on the hem as I walk up and downstairs - my fat bum used to keep them above my ankles, now they drag on the floor - a good excuse to buy new, shorter skirts??!!

Hubby is adamant he hasn't lost any weight, yet when he ran up the stairs the other day his trousers ended up around his ankles!

What's the weirdest thing you've discovered on your weight loss journey??
    That's too funny
  • SalsaJason
    SalsaJason Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am only down 15 pounds so far but already I am beginning to take far more care over my appearance; I visited several shops at the weekend looking for dress shirts, before I would have just grabbed the first one.

• Lumi_1992
    Lumi_1992 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My rings start sliding off and I had to adjust my 18th birthday bracelet
  • jps2222
    jps2222 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My bum hurts when I sit on an unpadded chair! Apparently my natural padding was keeping things comfortable for me before. :o
  • svriens23
    svriens23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My feet aren't aching and burning at the end of my shift! I still have energy to workout and play with my son!
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I was called "saggy bottoms" at work today. I have lost 70 lbs and though I keep buying new clothes I keep losing more weight and then my "new" clothes are too big and are sagging off my butt!
  • adamyovanovich
    adamyovanovich Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I was called "saggy bottoms" at work today. I have lost 70 lbs and though I keep buying new clothes I keep losing more weight and then my "new" clothes are too big and are sagging off my butt!

That means their lookin!!!! Wonder what that's like lol. one day.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I really don't have the right body type for skinny jeans. The calves will be tight but the thighs will be loose enough that the jeans will be baggy around the knees, even when fitting at the hips. I thought it was just an unwillingness to go up a size in jeans to have that style look right (legs looking like sausages). Nope my calves are "too big" compared to my thigh size.

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ummm my underwear fell down today - WTH?! That's new!

edit: I was just browsing and i guess it is really not new at all - just new to me!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    reserge wrote: »
    LOL just realised my profile pic has me on honeymoon in one of the aforementioned dresses I can now wear again. My husband nearly fell off his feet when I came out in it yesterday.

Congratulations but I'm more impressed that your husband remembered a dress LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!