Why flirting on MFP is a bad idea..

Options

Replies

• RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    Wouldn't you want someone who liked you even at your worst and stuck through it with you? And then transformed with you into the better?

This is the sweetest, most romantic post, awwwwwww
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    pancake_bunny.jpg

Hahaha...that bunny always makes me laugh, no matter how many times I have seen it! And I really don't know what they are talking about :P
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    pancake_bunny.jpg

Hahaha...that bunny always makes me laugh, no matter how many times I have seen it! And I really don't know what they are talking about :P

I thought it was just a flat bunny hat! lol
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I am newly single, and excited about meeting Mr. right and enjoying life. Even though I've noticed some flirty remarkes on this site, It's still reeking with " Forget about dating signs" I have come to the conclusion that it's like "bathroom meet.com" When you're at your worst, trying to recapture the "better you" and you are staring your potential love in the face, Well what's romantic about that! Another way to look at it, we're in a factory being prepped and honed & transformed into wonderful, attractive, beautiful people. Just not done yet. Oh I know we're supposed to be beautiful as we are, I'm just saying...

Do you work for UPS? Well you keep checking out my package...

Do you think guys who use pick up lines think with their d*icks? You do? Well, can you blow my mind then?

Listen, I get what you are saying (and no, I'm not drunk. Yet.) However, given physical appearance is only one small component of attractiveness I don't think there's any point waiting until you reach some mythical, magic goal weight. If you are single you are best off getting flirting quicker than a rat up a drainpipe (pardon the pun.) Perfect practice makes perfect.

And yes. I totally googled "bathroommeet.com"
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I am newly single, and excited about meeting Mr. right and enjoying life.

Would you be interested in Ms. Right? :happy:

Just wonderin'...I like to keep my options open!
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    This covers a lot of it too. If you hate cows with a passion...you don't go hang out on a cow lover forum...and you certainly don't want to date someone from a cow lover forum...because it's a recipe for disaster. However, if you happen to be a member of 'Die Cow Die! - An Online Forum for Those With Cow Aggression Tendancies'...and you meet someone, it could be a recipe for a happy, beef free life.

All of a sudden I'm hungry for a juicy steak. mademote.gif
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    What in tarnation are you talking about ????? :huh:

P.S. It's not a dating site.....:ohwell:

Couldnt had said it better myself.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    pancake_bunny.jpg

Hahahahahhahahaha
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Oh I know we're all beautiful! That's why we're trying so very hard to change what we look like...

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way about yourself, but lots of people actually have good confidence and self-esteem. Hopefully you will feel better soon.

Honey,did you miss all of the before and after pictures? that's what this site is all about, making a wonderful change, sorry you didn't understand that.

Oooo....miaow! I'm pretty damn sizzling hot thanks very much!!! :smokin:
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    "bathroom meet.com"

:noway: uh, pass the toliet paper! :blushing:
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    I am newly single, and excited about meeting Mr. right and enjoying life.

Would you be interested in Ms. Right? :happy:

Just wonderin'...I like to keep my options open!

I'm the Ms, these are mine.. I'm looking for Mr. like I said.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I'm the Ms, these are mine.. I'm looking for Mr. like I said.

Now that...is hot. Ummm, would you settle for Mr Right Now ;)

Have fun lady. There are tons of great people on this site. Life isn't meant to be serious.

Now beer is calling me...
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    "bathroom meet.com"

:noway: uh, pass the toliet paper! :blushing:

Lmfao ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bakebunny
    bakebunny Posts: 253
    Options
    The Strokes anyone, to Meet Me in the Bathroom?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wZwdMSFbHM

I've been fat, I've been skinny, I've been Goth, 'Mrs. Cleaver', preppie... and through it all, I've been me. Does this mean that my ex-husband, the boyfriends, lovers, friends and family haven't known ME except for when I'm skinny?
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    oh boy.....this isnt match.com

Wait, what?:noway:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Oh I know we're all beautiful! That's why we're trying so very hard to change what we look like...

Personally, I'm trying very hard to lose weight so I don't drop dead at 50. The fact that my beautiful face and curvy body will just get even better is an added bonus.:smile:
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Honestly I think maybe some people should just mind their own business and stop worrying about what other people are doing on this site.

yup. what she said.
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    The Strokes anyone, to Meet Me in the Bathroom?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wZwdMSFbHM

I've been fat, I've been skinny, I've been Goth, 'Mrs. Cleaver', preppie... and through it all, I've been me. Does this mean that my ex-husband, the boyfriends, lovers, friends and family haven't known ME except for when I'm skinny?

What you said on your profile; " I've gained due to depression and emotional eating. I'm hoping to change that here" This Is the positive change I was referring to, you said it very well.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    *checks in* is it time to take our clothes off yet?

They wouldn't let me in. :sad:

Hell...that can't be right...::whistles::
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    What is wrong with this chick? Who cares if people flirt on here? Were all adults right? If you don't want to... uh.. then don't?