Replies

• bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    5.5 miles for me today
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I just wish it would rain already!!!!!! 3.36 miles in the humidity and the weather is supposed to stay like this well into next week, yuck :grumble:
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Only 10 today :o(
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    14 miles down, 61 to go!
  • WyoRed
    WyoRed Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    7.33 miles today walking outside and on the treadmill. (22.45 / 75 miles)

• wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :frown: Oh dear I'm not walking as far or for as long as I thought I would. Just shows I've got out of the habit of walking. But onwards and upwards!!

Tuesday only did 50 mins didn't go on the evening dog walk.
    Wednesday managed 1hr 50 mins and Thursday did 1hr 55 mins

so still short on the two hours a day I thought I would manage easily :embarassed:

I'm going to start wearing my ped again, I think it is easier to count steps I did wear my ped last night on the dog walk and I did nearly 4,000 steps.

Time to update my ticker and get ready for work.

Viv x
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :smile: Seems I can't add up. On checking to put hours on my ticker I realised I hadn't added my walks up properly.

Tuesday 1hr 25mins
    Wed 2hrs
    Thurs 2hrs 5 mins

I though I should do 2 hrs easily when going on an evening dog walk. Silly me.

Def going to start wearing my ped it is much easier :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My goal for July is 100miles -

July 1 - 4.5
    July 2 - 3.0
    July 3 - 4.75
    July 4 - 1.5
    July 5- 2.0
    July 6- 2.75
    July 7 - 2.5
    July 8-

I kinda lost track of my day to day ones but I think this is how it's gone - if not it's pretty darn close and total is correct.
  • pmorgan813
    Options
    :frown: Oh dear I'm not walking as far or for as long as I thought I would. Just shows I've got out of the habit of walking. But onwards and upwards!!

Tuesday only did 50 mins didn't go on the evening dog walk.
    Wednesday managed 1hr 50 mins and Thursday did 1hr 55 mins

so still short on the two hours a day I thought I would manage easily :embarassed:

I'm going to start wearing my ped again, I think it is easier to count steps I did wear my ped last night on the dog walk and I did nearly 4,000 steps.

Time to update my ticker and get ready for work.

Viv x

They say that 2000 average steps is a mile so hey you got in 2 miles last night! Good job!
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    20 minutes... this whole using the elliptical minutes looks bad on paper. I burned more calories doing the elliptical for 20 minutes than I would have walking for an hour. I think I will figure out how to calc miles next month.
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles yesterday
    5.56 miles for me today
  • WyoRed
    Options
    4.1 miles today walking on the treadmill. (26.55/ 75 miles) I wasn't able to get in my morning workout due to rain. I am hoping to get in a walk on the treadmill tomorrow morning before zumba.
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    7.7 miles this morning.

exercise.png
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    not sure when i last gave an update but my total miles are 37
  • pmorgan813
    Options
    My goal for July is 100miles -

July 1 - 4.5
    July 2 - 3.0
    July 3 - 4.75
    July 4 - 1.5
    July 5- 2.0
    July 6- 2.75
    July 7 - 2.5
    July 8- 2.5
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    2.2 miles for me today
  • WyoRed
    Options
    2.75 miles today walking on the treadmill. (29.3 / 75 miles) I am going to probably take tomorrow off. Haven't had a day off in over a week, but my mind is telling me to workout. We will see what tomorrow brings.

• lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    0.8 miles today
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,515 Member
    Options
    7/9 today IS the challenge, no dancing or walking plans, just church, hospital visit, Shopko and gardening. Will I take an evening dogstroll? Will I dance while Joe naps? Please send me energetic thoughts ;)

7/8=11962 7/7=13131 7/6=18021 7/5=12070 7/4=13274 7/3=10192 7/2=14096 7/1=3773
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Back from vacation. Doing laundry and gardening today and back to work tomorrow. Great time, visited 3 ports and weather was great, only one night of rain and we were sleeping. ;) Our parties went off without a hitch and everyone commented that we did a good job. Couldn't get internet in several places so my tracking was null and void. Back at it today. Didn't weigh myself until tomorrow. The boat was great and we love it!! Good to be back at it. We did use our folding bikes twice and walked alot. The bike trails were amazing.
    Will catch up on all your posts later. Glad to be back.

40 mins. walking on Saturday. Couldn't post until today. Internet was a problem when I was away.