Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    edited September 2016
    costco and sams carries PBfit. PB2 is too expensive IMO. I found the chocolate PB powder by another mfr (forget the name) in TJMaxx cheap cheap.
  • Timothyh27
    Timothyh27 Posts: 251 Member
    Salad makes me burp! I like salad. Burps are annoying.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Who does that dog think he is?
  • cee134
    Why is my cat wet?
  • cee134
    edited September 2016
    The Snozzberry is a fictional foodstuff mentioned in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and its first film adaptation. It is some sort of fruit, but beyond that, its details are unknown. The term snozzberry also appeared in Dahl's adult novel My Uncle Oswald, where it was a slang term referring to male genitals.

Now think about the hidden joke hidden in the movie. WTF Wonka!
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Sigh,,,,,,I got nothin'
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    edited September 2016
    cee134 wrote: »
    The Snozzberry is a fictional foodstuff mentioned in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and its first film adaptation. It is some sort of fruit, but beyond that, its details are unknown. The term snozzberry also appeared in Dahl's adult novel My Uncle Oswald, where it was a slang term referring to male genitals.

Now think about the hidden joke hidden in the movie. WTF Wonka!

abpeaxxvl5og.jpg
    I thought snozzberry came from super troopers. I learn something new every day.
    th.jpg 10.6K
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    bb6zwoa9ra0x.png
  • cee134
    my cat just stuck her arm into my water glass and scooped out a drink. Why can't she drink her own water.

That is her own water...she has just been polite in letting you drink out of her cup.

i know. She was nice and let me eat her sandwich too, although she glared at me.

I actually had to get some reusable water bottles because my cats would drink from my cups and/or knock it over. (they would stare at me as they knocked it over)
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    my cat just stuck her arm into my water glass and scooped out a drink. Why can't she drink her own water.

That is her own water...she has just been polite in letting you drink out of her cup.

i know. She was nice and let me eat her sandwich too, although she glared at me.

I actually had to get some reusable water bottles because my cats would drink from my cups and/or knock it over. (they would stare at me as they knocked it over)

My big orange cat tries to kill me every week.

I have a big orange cat too.... We should start a big orange cat thread
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Hey I have a big orange cat! His name is Marvin, Marv for short.
  • cee134
    Depending on the type, the symbols used to censor words in comic books are called jarns, quips, nittles or grawlixes. Most of the terms have just been lumped under the blanket term, grawlixes.

kpeplh59hu2s.jpg