Why flirting on MFP is a bad idea..

Options

Replies

• Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    *cracks open the bathroom door and peeks out* sheesh, is everyone really still talking about this!

*goes back to having fun!!!*

LOL!!!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I can't add anything that hasn't already been said, other than maybe I should include my status in my profile. LOL
  • updowngirl
    updowngirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    pancake_bunny.jpg

Sorry--I just wanted to see this again! LMAOwS (with snorting)
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    U lost me at bathroommeet.com
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Funny responses to a pointless topic. LOL
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    yeah really hard to blur the lines on that one.....but....

wanna know what I couldn't stand? being on match.com and I get pm's saying ____________ just burned 500 calories doing 40 minutes of "running 5.2 mph". Really????? I'm here to get laid, not read about your calorie burn!!!! ****

****sorry Taso I had to reuse your line*****
  • JingleMadera
    JingleMadera Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am newly single, and excited about meeting Mr. right and enjoying life. Even though I've noticed some flirty remarkes on this site, It's still reeking with " Forget about dating signs" I have come to the conclusion that it's like "bathroom meet.com" When you're at your worst, trying to recapture the "better you" and you are staring your potential love in the face, Well what's romantic about that! Another way to look at it, we're in a factory being prepped and honed & transformed into wonderful, attractive, beautiful people. Just not done yet. Oh I know we're supposed to be beautiful as we are, I'm just saying...

Hey meeting in the bathroom is not a bad idea, put on the glamour another day. Hey I get what your saying, didn't know it was so many mentally challenged people on here. LOL
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    yeah really hard to blur the lines on that one.....but....

wanna know what I couldn't stand? being on match.com and I get pm's saying ____________ just burned 500 calories doing 40 minutes of "running 5.2 mph". Really????? I'm here to get laid, not read about your calorie burn!!!! ****

****sorry Taso I had to reuse your line*****

omg! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    LOL you sound like a sweety, enjoy your drink!:drinker:

I sound like a sweetie? You mean women want to unwrap me and put me in their mouths? How rude!

Now, I'm looking for a trophy wife. I think it's potiche in French. Any idea where I can find one of those (I am guessing you will understand the joke...)

Still loving this thread.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I sound like a sweetie? You mean women want to unwrap me and put me in their mouths? How rude!

Now, I'm looking for a trophy wife. I think it's potiche in French. Any idea where I can find one of those (I am guessing you will understand the joke...)

I have not gotten any suggestive PMs from it yet, :angry:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Poor guy lol, my friends list has grown by a mile =p.

TEASING!
  • Stephanie08
    Options

Rrrrrttthhhaaaoooowww (with left eye brow flittering up and down) :bigsmile:
  • Stephanie08
    Options

Me too!!!
  • DanielleLC
    Options
    If you make sense and open yourself up to others you can meet your Mr or Mrs Right anywhere including MFP, even though it's not this sites purpose. But, if you talk goobley gook, act like a desperado and bag out MFP (which is basically all the members of this site) noone here will want to get to know you. Be yourself if you know who that is!
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options

Me too!!!

Thanks! Its been a wild ride but a lot of fun!:laugh: :laugh:
  • MsRobin_TheSequel
    MsRobin_TheSequel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is the funniest *kitten* I've read on the board ever!!!

I'm with the people that say, take what you want, leave the rest.
  • MsRobin_TheSequel
    MsRobin_TheSequel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    pancake_bunny.jpg

HILARIOUS!!!!!!
  • Lillyofthevally
    Options
    Thanks for the Topic,:happy: You are right, this site is reeking with those signs! :noway:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I'm in who wants to flirt?????? P.S. No DUDES
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    This topic is hilarious, though I dont think flirting is a terrible terrible thing.