• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Whats shakin babycakes!!!!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Humans are just silly....that is all♥
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Interesting. I have actually found someone wonderful on this site, without actually "looking" and I LOVE that we are both in the same place as far as self improvement goes. I also love that we are both very human and honest about where we are right now....I think there is a certain beauty to meeting someone in their natural state, without any pretense or expectation of perfection.

In fact, I'd like to say proudly that I am beautifully flawed, and refuse to wait till I am "improved" or "better" or "done" to start living. Life is just too short. And you could stand to widen your perspective. Just sayin.....
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    This topic just doesn't get old...
  • BEERRUNNER

You can call me anything you want babycakes!!....even silly! so ummmmm do you like awesomely tanned brown men? :bigsmile:
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Love is love..no matter where you find it. I would rather meet someone on here then adult friend finder. I think the people on here are more real than a lot of other places. If you aren't interested in people on this site, that's okay. If you do meet someone, that's ok too!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Oh I know we're all beautiful! That's why we're trying so very hard to change what we look like...

I personally think I'm EPIC as is. I'm just working on being even MORE EPIC. I mean please, how can someone nicknamed "Big Love" not feel AWESOME!! I'm not gonna say all the ladies find me sexy; but I think I'm the shizzy nizzy and so does my wifey.

I'm making it my goal to use "shizzy nizzy" in a conversation today. :laugh:

You're more than welcome to use it; just properly attribute my copyright...;-p

WOW!! :love: "Shizzy nizzy" LOVE IT!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    I see a lot of flirting on this site in the few days I've been using it. It's makes me happy that I have a wonderful husband of many years, at my side, giving me love and support, I don't need to look for Mr. right. But if I were this is the last place I would look. when I see pictures of people in the bathroom snapping picture's of their half naked body, I think one thing, there are a lot of people on here that need to lose weight, But to those that do come here "looking" well more power to you, it's just gross to me.

Where's your mirror picture? I got mine up.
  • ♥Faerie♥

You can call me anything you want babycakes!!....even silly! so ummmmm do you like awesomely tanned brown men? :bigsmile:

Faeries have no judgment of color...
    the only requisite, you must believe in Faeries♥
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    oooiknow-1.gif pick me, pick me!!! lol flirtysmile1.gif
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Giggle......

OK, I pick you!

Wait, is this considered flirting?
  • BEERRUNNER

Whats shakin babycakes!? youa re looking real good in that pic inside your car!.........I think you need an awesomeltanned man in your passenger seat!! :wink:
  • genabug
    Giggle......

OK, I pick you!

Wait, is this considered flirting?

naughty.gif I like it! :laugh:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Back off beerrunner!

Shes mine!
  • genabug
    sexe.gif
  • ♥Faerie♥
    *That tickles! Swoon♥*
  • genabug
    *That tickles! Swoon♥*

47b20s0.gif
  • bakebunny
    bakebunny Posts: 253

*These* are adorable!! I want 'em.

(Sorry but I'm hopelessly hetero, BTW.)
  • I see a lot of flirting on this site in the few days I've been using it. It's makes me happy that I have a wonderful husband of many years, at my side, giving me love and support, I don't need to look for Mr. right. But if I were this is the last place I would look. when I see pictures of people in the bathroom snapping picture's of their half naked body, I think one thing, there are a lot of people on here that need to lose weight, But to those that do come here "looking" well more power to you, it's just gross to me.

Where's your mirror picture? I got mine up.

Why on earth would I want to post a half naked mirror picture on a free count your calories web site??? I only care what my husband thinks and he says I'm beautiful as I am. I want to lose weight because I think I would be healthier if I did. but don't look for any half naked pictures of me, I have nothing to prove to anyone on this site.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    *Sigh*