True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I think I forgot to put in deodorant today

Put in deodorant? Do I dare ask where exactly you put it in?

Perhaps I meant on?
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    I think I forgot to put in deodorant today

Put in deodorant? Do I dare ask where exactly you put it in?

Perhaps I meant on?

I know sorry - can't help myself....
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I care too much what people think of me, and don't take criticism well at the best of times.

And I've just realised how deep this bout of depression is - I spent the last hour in tears all because someone told me I was mean :(
  • bolesbe202
    bolesbe202 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm bored because I can't sleep
  • synchkat
    Options
    Every morning I put on my running shorts because I intend to workout...I do workout but I put them on because they have built in panties so that's one less thing to think about in the morning
  • liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am trying desperately hard to trigger a relapse in my eating disorder so I'll look good @ the Christmas party.
    It's stupid and dangerous but I can't stop.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    I once was a werewolf but im not nowwwoooooowwwwwoooooooooo !!!
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I'm genuinely concerned about my reactions to things lately. I don't seem to bounce back from difficult situations like I used to.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    EJJKMc6 wrote: »
    I should be working but I'm on here instead

Your fired .
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I should be sleeping but can't so I'll confess. I realize that there's a lot of sadness in this post so forgive me this indulgence. I am probably the happiest I've ever been in life. I feel incredibly blessed to have my kids, a career, a new house and most importantly to know that I CAN do it alone. For the first time in ever, I've realized I don't need a significant other in my life to make me happy, or to help achieve my dreams. I feel like I have the choice to date or not and it's incredibly liberating. I like myself and it took a long time to get here. :)

That is absolutely amazing!! It's a good feeling. I was happy on my own for quite some time. I got into my last relationship because I wanted to be with him, not because I wanted to not be alone. It still didn't workout and he really hurt me in the end but I still wouldn't trade it.

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I confess my wife pisses me off hard core. she is having health issues and is the biggest procrastinator ...literally on the planet. her sleep habits are horrendous, she's doing nothing for her own well being and I lost it on her last night and told her to get it together because she owes it to me and my son to get healthier and lead a normal life.

she's a smart woman, but is being literally and utterly stupid in this regard and i'm sick of having to be the one to push her to take care of herself. /end rant.
  • synchkat
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I confess my wife pisses me off hard core. she is having health issues and is the biggest procrastinator ...literally on the planet. her sleep habits are horrendous, she's doing nothing for her own well being and I lost it on her last night and told her to get it together because she owes it to me and my son to get healthier and lead a normal life.

she's a smart woman, but is being literally and utterly stupid in this regard and i'm sick of having to be the one to push her to take care of herself. /end rant.

Sorry she is being difficult Tom. My husband is similar and keeps telling me to make him eat better and such. Um I can't control his life

Hopefully she sees what she is doing and turns things around
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    I confess I late night snacked and didn't log it last night. When I'm tired I don't seem to have the will power to keep it up at the end of the day.
    I've been dealing with a little depression issues it's not all happy for me all that time. In fact it's hard most the time. I just put a smile on my face to cover it up.
    The last week i have been struggling with some major decisions. They need to be made, just not sure how to make them. It keeps me awake a night and makes me cry because it effects my daughter. It makes me feel lost and alone but still i put on a fake smile and pretty im okay.

I hope things get better for you guys, I wish I could help o:)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

I'm sorry Tom, tough love sucks to hand out. I hope it hit home with her for you and your son's sake.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    is it wrong to consider a throat punch...just an easy one :|:p ( i would never before someone goes off on me) !
  • ashleyx41987
    ashleyx41987 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im used to only eating 1x a day but now that I'm getting used to eating I'm hungry all the time and I hate it. I almost prefer not eating and never feeling hungry than to wake up nauseous and starving.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    is it wrong to consider a throat punch...just an easy one :|:p ( i would never before someone goes off on me) !

I don't think a throat punch would help this situation. lol
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Im used to only eating 1x a day but now that I'm getting used to eating I'm hungry all the time and I hate it. I almost prefer not eating and never feeling hungry than to wake up nauseous and starving.

that not eating thing will catch up to you and you'll forget to wake up one day.
  • LouisvilleRunner73
    LouisvilleRunner73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Keep fighting that urge not to eat. I am sorry you are struggling with this. I can't even imagine how hard that must be for you. Pulling for you!!