Where are all the metalheads?

Options

Replies

• peterbuller8
    peterbuller8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Old skool metal head i've seen Judas Priest Metallica and AC/DC so far this year trying to get Metallica tickets for Denmark tour as they dont seem to be playing the UK.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

+100000 for Ghost! One of my favorite bands for sure.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Just got back from LOUDER THAN LIFE. The lineup was awesome.

Awesome
  • Bigsur2
    Bigsur2 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Major metalhead here. Always have been. Too many bands to list but the one band that has always been my passion is the one...and only....Sevendust
  • ashleyx41987
    ashleyx41987 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Definitely me. All time favorite band is Asking Alexandria. Some of my other faves are: A Day to Remember, Bullet for my Valentine, All That Remains, avenged sevenfold, Pierce the veil, In this Moment, Black Veil Brides, Of Mice and Men, Bring Me the Horizon, Five Finger Death Punch, Escape the Fate, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me the Horizon, We Came As Romans, Miss May I, blessthefall, Through Fire, I See Stars, Underroath.... just to name a few
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Definitely me. All time favorite band is Asking Alexandria. Some of my other faves are: A Day to Remember, Bullet for my Valentine, All That Remains, avenged sevenfold, Pierce the veil, In this Moment, Black Veil Brides, Of Mice and Men, Bring Me the Horizon, Five Finger Death Punch, Escape the Fate, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me the Horizon, We Came As Romans, Miss May I, blessthefall, Through Fire, I See Stars, Underroath.... just to name a few

I've seen almost all of these......thank God for festivals lol. Some of them I seen a couple of times.....good bands.

Take me to a festival
  • xxkaayxx
    xxkaayxx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    8 pages and no one has mentioned Disarmonia Mundi?
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Damn Good topic ...I grew up with Maiden ,Priest & then Metallica got in my system & that was it ..(Still Love em) ...But it doesn't just have 2 be Heavy Metal ..I like anything that has power that u feel like u can lift a car over ur head when ya listen 2 them (Don't advise lifting any cars ...guaranteed injury) ...I switch it up from System of a Down to Rage Against the Machine (1st album still the best) Tool is another favorite etc. .....& so on ...
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    kxbrown27 wrote: »

I liked what I heard of them, but honestly, I can't hear Strid's voice without immediately wanting to listen to Chainheart Machine. I get distracted, and end up never finishing one of their discs.
  • kxbrown27
    Options
    Listening to As I Lay Dying right now. Shame what happened with those guys. Not sure about Wovenwar either. I'll have to give them a few more listens.
  • kxbrown27
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I just heard this group called Van Canto. Interesting stuff. Aside from the drums it's a capella. Solid.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Listening to As I Lay Dying right now. Shame what happened with those guys. Not sure about Wovenwar either. I'll have to give them a few more listens.

LOL trying to get a hit man to kill his wife fail
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    oh man! I love them! I haven't heard them in awhile
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Hatebreed, Devil Driver, Lamb of God, Bleeding Through, Darkest Hour, Amon Amarth, As I lay dying, Misery Index, Vader, Children of Bodom, Slipknot
  • RunBuddy666
    RunBuddy666 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
  • littletinybobs
    littletinybobs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    More new metal/pop punk/ (still secretly an emo at heart) kind of girl.
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Metal is my LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    In the last 2 month I've had the privilege of seeing: Metallica, Megadeth, Volbeat, Avenged Sevenfold, Amon Amarth, Butcher Babies, Metal Church and Suicidal Tendencies (Havok should have been in the lineup but they had a little dispute with the Mustaines)
  • kxbrown27
    Options
    I'm just going to leave this right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqu7i7WCbBY